Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Dont Get Erection When With My GF - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF (5004 Views)

How Do People Who Pickup Hook Up Girls Get Erection? / Getting An Erection When You See Any Sexy Girl Means You Are A Cheat. / CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Michelle55:

Nah, it's not easy to break free from addiction but you can do it if you are determined to be free.
It's all in your head dude, just try and do the following :

Remove triggers that tempt you to masturbate

Stop punishing yourself and don’t be despondent

Find other outlets for your time and energy

Be persistent and patient

See a shrink!!
All it takes is YOU to be free.. Only you can determine if you want to break free from the shackles of masturbation or not.
Please my dear, what do you mean by "see a shrink " thank you.
Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by krezorn: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oga you are highly possessed by evil spirit, go for deliverance. Ur problem is a spiritual one. But u repent now b4 it will be too late for u.
Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by Originalsly: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bro... I suggest you stay off masturbation. Not easy?... then pepper your hands. Next ..like some said earlier... your mind plays a big part.... if you entertain the thought you may fail to rise.... you will fail to rise.

But ehmmm.... were you keeping count of how many erections you had? Do you know that after a certain amount...that's it?...no mas? ..but don't worry...you may have a few left in you.... maybe a dozen ..if so much...just choose carefully and not squander them.
Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by Mutemenot(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Leave your comfort zone for nor now or you get a room mate who comes one same time with you so you won't be able to masturbate..
Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by forray(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Originalsly:
Bro... I suggest you stay off masturbation. Not easy?... then pepper your hands. Next ..like some said earlier... your mind plays a big part.... if you entertain the thought you may fail to rise.... you will fail to rise.

But ehmmm.... were you keeping count of how many erections you had? Do you know that after a certain amount...that's it?...no mas? ..but don't worry...you may have a few left in you.... maybe a dozen ..if so much...just choose carefully and not squander them.

LOL. .. .�����. You for real
Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by Nonswa(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
anochuko01:
this is a typical example of machine learning....reinforcement learning, i guess
Learning thru operant condition�
Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by 1wunmi: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by 1wunmi: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Money2000:
It's really not easy stopping masturbation.

I still jerk off this morning and yesterday night...

So far there's internet, i don't think there's a way out.

This is so depressing, i feel my life is getting shorter, i feel miserable.

Maybe i should seek a pastor's help, after working hours today.
technology has it ills.... l m sure ur grandfathers father did not wánk during his time... do u know why? Because in the 1960's Java, symbian, android and iOS where no where to be found not to talk of browsing data.... give urself brain and smash that phone. where did you get that foreign habit from

Re: I Dont Get Erection When With My GF by 1wunmi: 12:34pm On May 29, 2019
For permanent solution about weak Erection, call or watsap 08112738056. We have a lot of product concerning health issue. Check our blogs for more details. Araromi1..com.
We have solution for Diabetes, low sperm count, ulcer, infection, weak erection, BP normalizer, etc. See testimoney

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern / 7 Ways Guys Act That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Girlfriends / This Photo Of Blackgabbydoll Bum Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.