Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" (20691 Views)

Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Tessyama1: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nollywood actress and producer, Genevieve Nnaji has talked about her stans on feminism.

The screen diva who was a guest at the LSE Africa Summit at the London School of Economics and Political Science, said she believes everyone has a right to live the way they want.

She said;

"I think my own feminism is just human rights.
I am a human who has a right to having choices.
I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. It's just that simple.
If I were a man, it will be the same thing.
At the end of the day, I was born alone, I will die alone, I breathe alone,
so I definitely have rights to how I want to live my life.
"

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/my-own-feminism-is-just-human-rights-genevieve-nnaji.html

22 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by mikejj(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Uptill now this girl never marry?? Just asking

15 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by ccffwx: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
She is right. We all should decide what we want while accepting the consequences.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
BUH WHO DEY SHAG THIS LADY SEF?......I FOR LIKE TAKE THAT POSITION O!

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by itspzpics(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Like seriously

See some New sexy Photos of Genevieve as she display her curvy sexy body => HERE
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by alBHAGDADI: 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
Proverbs 14:12 (KJV)
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by xendra: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
if that's her hair, then which hair she come take deceive us for lions heart

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by martolux(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
HUMAN RIGHT abi WOMAN RIGHT? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Rextizz(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Gene the diva

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by barallanee(f): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Human being is now talking

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Gentleziggy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
Feminists n their hypocritical lives. Who stopped anybody from doing whatever they want. I hate feminism in all ramifications.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by twerkjack: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
I have the right to live MY life the way I want.....

If it’s right or wrong don’t worry it’s my problem....

Feminism seeks to tell ppl to keep they fvcking noses off ma biz

Don’t think u know what I should do with my life cos I’m a woman hiding behind savage traditions made to suppress women...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
It's one thing to live ur life.
It's another thing for ur choice if living not affecting others..
Live ur fvcking life and let others live theirs..don't force ur choice of living on others..

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
When I read threads about Chimamanda Adichie and her views on feminism, and see the comments here, I conclude that 75% of those who bash her know NOTHING about Feminism!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by wakes: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Proverbs 14:12 (KJV)
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
So what point are you trying to make

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by magicminister: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
mikejj:

Has anyone in your lineage attained her level of success??

All your people wet marry, where them Dey? Why we no Dey hear their name for Netflix and worldwide

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
mikejj:

Seems you did not understand her message. She no wan marry. Her choice. Your input is not important to her life.

Learn to read and understand. Might take you far in life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by PierreAbutu(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
wakes:
ok

Pictures, scan reports and medical reports, or Adonbelieve it cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by izombie(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
mikejj:
typical naija mentality. So if she doesn't marry na your problem? Abeg park well.

18 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by DJperdurabo: 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
ccffwx:
She is right. We all should decide what we want while accepting the consequences.

Emphasis on consequences.

Hear! Hear!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by tiredoflife(m): 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
kmcutez:

Seems you did not understand her message. She no wan marry. Her choice. Your input is not important to her life.

Learn to read and understand. Might take you far in life.

Abeg no make me laff
Who no wan marry
Abeg no dey talk this kind thing again

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Pavore9: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Feminists n their hypocritical lives. Who stopped anybody from doing whatever they want. I hate feminism in all ramifications.

You read up there, those who are still fixated on her not being married!

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Gerrard59(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2019
Well, that's hers. But what we've these days are not feminists but misandrists.

Bunch of deluded and frustrated individuals masquerading as feminists. Feminism, the ideology, died in the 20th century.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by angelamina(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
My life.. My choice.. My business... As far as say e no affect you... Live and let's live
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
angry

Come on shut up there
You are a woman
Know your place cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by DJperdurabo: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
twerkjack:
I have the right to live MY life the way I want.....

If it’s right or wrong don’t worry it’s my problem....

Feminism seeks to tell ppl to keep they fvcking noses off ma biz

Don’t think u know what I should do with my life cos I’m a woman hiding behind savage traditions made to suppress women...

You do not have the "right" to "live the way you want". You have the right to live in ways that are acceptable to the wider brotherhood of mankind, in a manner that is not injurious to the greater good of society.

Allow this be the call to reason whenever you feel you can do as you please in the bid to "live your life the way you want".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by moshino(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
mikejj:

Uptill now you never make money like Davido or Wizkid. You never buy house for banana island, you never buy rolls Royce? Just asking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Jaynom(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mmmn! To Most Nigerian women Feminism means MEN BASHING!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
tiredoflife:

Abeg no make me laff
Who no wan marry
Abeg no dey talk this kind thing again

Are you kidding me with that question or you are being serious?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
You also have right to marry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by dalass(f): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
mikejj:
You wan marry her ? grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charlyboy's Phone Number For Marriage Counselling Service / Stephanie Okereke Linus Wows In New Pictures / Who Is Your 2020 Man Of The Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.