Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" (20729 Views)

Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by AbaLion: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes koyeast:

I will not be the cause of your early stroke in trying to disgrace your entire lineage and dragging your name to the mud. You will do that yourself. grin

Creating this f@ggot account of yours was the start of it.

Are you running out of content? Ashawo boko harram wretched f@ggot. grin

Another proof of what your females know how to do best as taught by their ashawo mothers. I bet your rape victim ashawo animal mother has done the needful to you that is why even to go to school is very difficult now. Instead, its all 'fuckery' every 24/7.

Ashawo tribe. grin What is even interesting is that the female survived while the rest are rottening 6 feet below. So much for being the 'man' on top. grin

Dirty tramadol junkie animals. grin

Ain't bad showing us your father's ball, for all you're worth, you may go on your knees and start sucking it up. But I'm much more interested in your tribe, so I can flush your ancestors down the sewage from the eldest to the last generation in the lower rung.
Since, you always digress from the main issues to tribal war. Then tell me your tribe so we can go full throttle. Bitch

-Lion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion the finger battery d1ck pained baboon:

Ain't bad showing us your father's scrotum, for all you're worth, you may go on your knees and start sucking it up. But I'm much more interested in your tribe, so I can flush your ancestors down the sewage from the eldest to the last generation in the lower rung.
Since, you always digress from the main issues to tribal war. Then tell me your tribe so we can go full throttle. Bitch

-Lion

I wasn't the one who created an account to troll and bash males, females, easterners , christians and publicly declare my self a tribalistic boko haram/ Fulani herdman c0ck sucker. Behaving like a wild disgusting rabies infected dog. grin

It was all you negroe b1tch

So don't come asking me bullshiit because I am simply giving you back what you give negroe b1tch. Feed on the crumbs you are getting now because that's all you deserve just like your wretched hood rat homies.

As regards your first paragraph, thanks for enlightening us how you became a pro in spreading your anus for your northern Fulani herds men masters. grin

Very disgusting I must say grin

But then again what do you expect? You are cursed with all manners of perversion that even your females condone and that is why they are all disgusting afonja wh0res/ beggers grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5119612/adebayo-gbadebo-teacher-isolog-college#77318859

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by AbaLion: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes:

I wasn't the one who created an account to troll and bash males, females, easterners , christians and publicly declare my self a triabalistic boko haram/ Fulani herdman c0ck sucker. Behaving like a wild disgusting rabies infected dog. grin

It was all you negroe b1tch

So don't come asking me bullshiit because I am simply giving you back what you give negroe b1tch. Feed on the crumbs you are getting now because that's all you deserve just like your wretched hood rat homies.

As regards your first paragraph, thanks for enlightening us how you became a pro in spreading your anus for your northern Fulani herds men masters. grin

Very disgusting I must say grin

But then again what do you expect? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5119612/adebayo-gbadebo-teacher-isolog-college#77318859

I can predict your next sex moan, that's how boring and predictable you are.
ill- begotten ugly feminist wannabe, intellectually dumb & a dick sucking bitch
*spits

-Lion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion the west african afonja bin laden secret b1tch:

I can predict your next sex moan, that's how boring and predictable you are.
ill- begotten ugly feminist wannabe, intellectually dumb & a dick sucking bitch
*spits

-Lion

You will huff and puff in severe pains till you swallow your own vomit and defecate on yourself. grin grin grin

That is the highest your baboon imagination And frustration can take you f@ggot. grin

I am allergic to negroes born with deflated balls that can't invent jack and can't talk about why $1=#400 and have refused to talk about how to tackle it. Instead they skirt around talking about their frustrations and delusions like regressive baboons.

Below are what you have managed to achieve over the years.grin

Congrats F@ggot grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by AbaLion: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes koyeast:

I am allergic to negroes born with deflated balls that can't invent jack and can't talk about why $1=#400 and have refused to talk about how to tackle it. Instead they skirt around talking about their frustrations and delusions like regressive baboons.

H o e k a y

-Lion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
AbaLion the pained, toothless pu$$1 licking cat:

H o e k a y

-Lion

Mentally deranged F@ggot baboon. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes:

All over the world bla bla bla. grin

Is that the cause of your misery? grin

If you are above all that, why not face front and mind your biz wax?

Skirting and nagging up and down about something that should be the least of your concern.

There is no point trying to explain anything to deluded pained she-males like you because your heads cannot understand jack. grin

Stop forcing your pained, empty headed presence on feminists oooo. We are not interested.grin

Bunch of worthless, unproductive breeds.grin

This generation of negroe males just keep getting dumber, desperate and more stupid as they come.

yourself and the pic you posted is the dumb generation of women/men you talked about . That's the type of men you like. The type that reminds you of you.

You are pained we don't accommodate feminists here. We won't allow you bend us that's why you are bitter. grin Choke on that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

yourself and the pic you posted is the dumb generation of women/men you talked about . That's the type of men you like. The type that reminds you of you.

You are pained we don't accommodate feminists here. We won't allow you bend us that's why you are bitter. grin Choke on that

Look at this mumu. grin
Thank goodness you can't deny that is your fellow male. Abi shame go make you say na photo shop? grin

That pic is an exact description of how you empty dumb headed negroes look and sound when you argue over feminists. You make feminists your target and main priority to wallow over in severe pains when you should be using your brains to crack on the numerous problems you have.

Big foolgrin

Every day pu$$1, pu$$1, pu$$1. Nothing in that head except woman matter. Shameless things.

Look at the way your brothers refused to face their studies. Instead they got distracted by their pu$$1 slave mentality and ended up six feet under. The only girl they wanted to prove their dead masculinity to is well alive.grin

Disgusting tramadol addicts.grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5122733/viral-futo-sex-romp-3#77362614

What do you even mean by not allowing us to bend you? Stop choking on cheap weed. grin Even non feminists have used males like you to put you 1diots in your place.

https://www.nairaland.com/5124400/princess-polachi-vivians-friend-speaks

Click on that link and know why with money. any female can use another fellow male to treat your f*ck ups. grin

Be there masturbating in your foolishness. grin

Attention seeking, unproductive animal grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes:

Look at this mumu. grin
Thank goodness you can't deny that is your fellow male. Abi shame go make you say na photo shop? grin

That pic is an exact description of how you empty dumb headed negroes look and sound when you argue over feminists. You make feminists your target and main priority to wallow over in severe pains when you should be using your brains to crack on the numerous problems you have.

Big foolgrin

Every day pu$$1, pu$$1, pu$$1. Nothing in that head except woman matter. Shameless things.

What do you even mean by not allowing us to bend you? Stop choking on cheap weed. grin Even non feminists have used males like you to put you 1diots in your place.

https://www.nairaland.com/5124400/princess-polachi-vivians-friend-speaks

Click on that link and know why with money. any female can use another fellow male to treat your f*ck ups. grin

Be there masturbating in your foolishness. grin

Unproductive animal grin
Same pointless format. Talk sth new
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Same pointless format. Talk sth new

I just gave you facts to suck on.

Reality staring at your face. But you choose to play dumb.

Blind bat. grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes:

I just gave you facts to suck on.

Reality staring at your face. But you choose to play dumb.

Blind bat. grin

Cry m a river.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Cry m a river.

Explain what your brothers were trying to prove that ended them rottening six feet under instead of reading their books?

How else can you prove your worth as males besides fighting to die on top of pu$$1 and behaving like animals?

Brainless pu$$1 slaves. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
koyyes:

Explain what your brothers were trying to prove that ended them rottening six feet under instead of reading their books?

How else can you prove your worth as males besides fighting to die on top of pu$$1 and behaving like animals?

Brainless pu$$1 slaves. grin

Better than eating Arabian shit.

Cry me a river
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 10, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Better than eating Arabian shit.

Cry me a river

The last time i checked, its the same set of dumb, brainwashed anti feminist females from your backward region that you speak of.grin
You know them so well to even speak it boldly without thinking grin Shameless 1mbecile.

But they will rather eat Arab shiit than eat yours. grin

Dumb, disgusting ,smelly animals grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:

The last time i checked, its the same set of dumb, brainwashed anti feminist females from your backward region that you speak of.grin
You know them so well to even speak it boldly without thinking grin Shameless 1mbecile.

But they will rather eat Arab shiit than eat yours. grin

Dumb, disgusting ,smelly animals grin

No, they eat shit and come to tell us about women empowerment.
Cry me a river
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

No, they eat shit and come to tell us about women empowerment.
Cry me a river

Deluded mumu.grin
You now want to spill on your women abi?
Uneducated market touts. grin
National miscreants.

Shameless set of people that have rendered themselves and their stupid women useless. grin
Now their women eat shiit of Arab men while they sell cocaine and fight all over a missing flag in a foreign land.

Fools
that see everything marketable to them including their own future and that of their future generations.
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5124875/ipob-sues-edo-community-austria

Little wonder the word feminism and women empowerment makes you cringe.

Your dead masculinity is centred around selling your stupid females or raping them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5124022/lady-raped-death-ebonyi-near

Look at how they disgraced themselves in the last election. grin You are the ones crying now. Let's watch your next move.

If they are not spilling blood, they are fighting and killing over their father's lands and properties, putting price tag on their gullible females and children. grin

Frustrated ipob baboons. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:

Deluded mumu.grin
You now want to spill on your women abi?
Uneducated market touts. grin
National miscreants.

Shameless set of people that have rendered themselves and their stupid women useless. grin
Now their women eat shiit of Arab men while they sell cocaine and fight all over a missing flag in a foreign land.

Fools
that see everything marketable to them including their own future and that of their future generations.
grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5124875/ipob-sues-edo-community-austria

Little wonder the word feminism and women empowerment makes you cringe.

Your dead masculinity is centred around selling your stupid females or raping them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5124022/lady-raped-death-ebonyi-near

Look at how they disgraced themselves in the last election. grin You are the ones crying now. Let's watch your next move.

If they are not spilling blood, they are fighting and killing over their father's lands and properties, putting price tag on their gullible females and children. grin

Frustrated ipob baboons. grin

Cry a river.
They do all these things and you are still trying to be equal to them.
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Cry a river.
They do all these things and you are still trying to be equal to them.
Hahahahahahahaha

Far be it for us to equalize with animals...an insult to the human race . grin

Only miscreants like you wail over feminists because you can never do to them exactly what you do to your gullible females. grin

Your stupid anti feminists are eating shiiit from Arabs while you miscreants think you can rub their bureau de change. Clueless hungry fools. I hope they get executed as soon as possible grin

And that is why you are pained. Wait till 2023 to bed another Fulani herds men presidential candidate so he can make you a second running mate.

Ipob whores grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:

Far be it for us to equalize with animals...an insult to the human race . grin

Only miscreants like you wail over feminists because you can never do to them exactly what you do to your gullible females. grin

Your stupid anti feminists are eating shiiit from Arabs while you miscreants think you can rub their bureau de change. Clueless hungry fools. I hope they get executed as soon as possible grin

And that is why you are pained. Wait till 2023 to bed another Fulani herds men presidential candidate so he can make you a second running mate.

Ipob whores grin

Wait!
You are now demanding fighting for equality with men?
Hahahahahahahaha.
I am enjoying this. Tell me more.
Lwtmb
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Wait!
You are now demanding fighting for equality with men?
Hahahahahahahaha.
I am enjoying this. Tell me more.
Lwtmb

Chai! e pain am grin grin

He is avoiding the main koko. grin

At least, thank goodness you are not denying your misdeeds after making a mockery of afonja animals, una go submit application form to become a Fulani herds men ibop wh0re. grin

Laughable. grin

Are you men now?grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
koyyes:

Chai! e pain am grin grin

He is avoiding the main koko. grin

At least, thank goodness you are not denying your misdeeds after making a mockery of afonja animals, una go submit application form to become a Fulani herds men ibop wh0re. grin

Laughable. grin

Are you men now?grin

You want equality with Afonja animals or Fulani herdsmen? Which men are you people equating yourselves to sef?

Cry me a river
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You want equality with Afonja animals or Fulani herdsmen? Which men are you people equating yourselves to sef?

Cry me a river

Go and suck on Atiku's c0ck and see if you will recall. Obituary did many times and is weeping now. Let's see if you ipob wh0res will be lucky on 2023.

This national wh0redom application offer for you she males is still open. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by koyyess: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Cry me a river

Go and suck on Atiku's c0ck and see if you will recall and get a clearer picture. Obituary did many times and is weeping now. Let's see if you ipob wh0res will be lucky in 2023.

This national wh0redom application offer for you she- males is still open. grin

You people have been expressing jealousy over the f@ggotary relationship between afonja dirty pigs and Fulani herds men for ages. grin

Oya, go and do the needful. grin

I won't reply your stupid comments again. I have noticed you are just an attention seeking pu$$1 slave that has been wanking over my comments to keep you relevant and less lonely. Your recent posts history says it all.grin

Your next and subsequent mentions will be ignored. grin

Sick demented negro nairalanders. grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
koyyess:

Go and suck on Atiku's c0ck and see if you will recall and get a clearer picture. Obituary did many times and is weeping now. Let's see if you ipob wh0res will be lucky on 2023.

This national wh0redom application offer for you she- males is still open. grin

You people have been expressing jealousy over the f@ggotary relationship between afonja dirty pigs and Fulani herds men for ages. grin

Oya, go and do the needful. grin

I won't reply your stupid comments again. I have noticed you are just an attention seeking pu$$1 slave that has been wanking over my comments to keep you relevant and less lonely. Your recent posts history says it all.grin

Your next and subsequent mentions will be ignored. grin

Sick demented negro nairalanders. grin

That you still want to be equal to
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by DJperdurabo: 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2019
kmcutez:

That is what she meant. You should learn to read between the lines and not take everything literally.

The passion expressed in the statement I responded to belies this assertion of yours. I normally do not reply to stuff, but, the defiance and vehemence in the statement made me post a retort (I'm sure you read the poster's reply to my post...need I say more?)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Paul Okoye's Twin Kids / Swankyjerry Has A Word For Men Who Kiss And Tell / Governor Obiano's Wife Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.