Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" (20721 Views)

Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by pweetyz(f): 2:58am On Apr 01, 2019
tiredoflife:

Abeg no make me laff
Who no wan marry
Abeg no dey talk this kind thing again
A grown human being will just be so close minded to life.
Who no wan marry?. Is that really a question?.
There are billions of people in this world and you feel they all want to get married.. let's leave the Priests and Sister's aside even.

Nigga I no wan marry. I've known this since I was 16. The only thing that might scare me into marriage is the old age loneliness ish cos my friends would obviously have their lives at al.
And don't go bullshitting me about never being in Love, I've been in love and I'm still in Love; Marriage is just a whole lot extra.
Of course I want Children, and there's IVF and whatever for me if not getting married is my final decision.

Now see how 'not restricted and shallow' Life is.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by tiredoflife(m): 3:18am On Apr 01, 2019
pweetyz:
A grown human being will just be so close minded to life.
Who no wan marry?. Is that really a question?.
There are billions of people in this world and you feel they all want to get married.. let's leave the Priests and Sister's aside even.

Nigga I no wan marry. I've known this since I was 16. The only thing that might scare me into marriage is the old age loneliness ish cos my friends would obviously have their lives at al.
And don't go bullshitting me about never being in Love, I've been in love and I'm still in Love; Marriage is just a whole lot extra.
Of course I want Children, and there's IVF and whatever for me if not getting married is my final decision.

Now see how 'not restricted and shallow' Life is.

Yeah I can see u are open minded
U want kids
Ivf grin grin grin
No be u dey ur profile grin grin
U think Ivf is for broke ass
Abeg shift
Go cheap
Get pregnant with a random guy
Don't ever ever put Ivf with u in a sentence again grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by deolumike(m): 3:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Seun
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 01, 2019
unlike Linda ikeji type of feminism.. at least she's not deceiving gullible girls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:25am On Apr 01, 2019
xendra:
if that's her hair, then which hair she come take deceive us for lions heart

Lol. I know, right.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by mikejj(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Originalsly:

Tighten your wrapper before typing.... the kind of guy that make this kind comment is the kind of guy that do get marry.... to another man.
wow..I love your gift you can see the future from just comment ...kabiyesi oo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by mikejj(m): 6:45am On Apr 01, 2019
pweetyz:
what if she doesn't want to?. Do y'all ever stop to think about that?. Not everyone desires to be married off to some Prince Charming and Mr Perfect or whatever. She already has a beautiful child and perhaps it's all that matters to her.
At 16, I knew that I wasn't marriage crazy or anything, At 20, I still say I'd rather not get married at all, and don'tsay I'm young and naive or anything; you know nothing about me.
Marriage takes a lot and is for the strong. Some persons don't just have that strength.

Y'all stop judging please. Not everybody wants to get married, male and female. It doesn't matter that they didn't become Priests or Sister's too.

Guy that Lady is making it and leaving a legacy for herself. Who says she needs Marriage to be complete?
nobody said all women must get married..you've got your choice to make....I never knew she was even a single mum,..for a very long time I thought she was a married woman until I saw this post..so I asked to be sure...thank u..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Blazebond(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2019
Rights this Rights that,abeg e,rights have limitations whether we like it or not,Rights will always be checked,a human cant be left to do anything he or she wants amd that is the main difference between humans and animal's.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by xendra: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. I know, right.
like, I started to apply heaven and earth on my hair that I want it to look like aunty Jenny's own in lions heart cheesy cheesy chai!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Gerrard59(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Ugee12:

Stop generalising. Feminists are feminists and misandrists are misandrists. Just because few hide under feminism doesn't make all bad.

That was then.

I have espoused feminism even on this forum but by the antics of modern day feminists, I've realised that the movement has been hijacked by malovent individuals who are otherwise misandrists. It's your prerogative to adhere to the ideology but I'm done.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2019
xendra:
like, I started to apply heaven and earth on my hair that I want it to look like aunty Jenny's own in lions heart cheesy cheesy chai!

Lol. I gave going natural a thought, too. But alas! That hair wasn't real.

Definitely wasn't. Because I refuse to believe she cut that hair and started over after the LionHeart shoot.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by goodnewscliff(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2019
kmcutez:

Seems you did not understand her message. She no wan marry. Her choice. Your input is not important to her life.

Learn to read and understand. Might take you far in life.
harshhh angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by goodnewscliff(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2019
xendra:
na wa for una oohh grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Icecreamy: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2019
Which one is "my own feminism"?
There is only one feminism.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

If enslaving themselves gives them pleasure, aren't you a sadist for wanting to take the pleasure away from them?

Genevieve said ppl should live life the way they want, you are here deciding for others how they should go about theirs by calling them stupid.
Different things .

If they want to enslave themselves, that is their own cup of tea. They shouldn't expect others to be like them. That is my point.

Get it?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
koyyes:

If they want to enslave themselves, that is their own cup of tea. They shouldn't expect others to be like them. That is my point.

Get it?

Feminists are the ones that call other women bad names cos they don't want to imitate feminism.
Calling others stupid, slaves, uninformed, weak and so on. So, direct the issue tbwrw

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Feminists are the ones that call other women bad names cos they don't want to imitate feminism.
Calling others stupid, slaves, uninformed, weak and so on. So, direct the issue tbwrw

No, feminists are simply tired of seeing gullible women who refuse to use their brains and put themselves in situations they wallow over again and again but criticize other women who don't follow their part.

Not very different from a typical negro's mentality.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
koyyes:

No, feminists are simply tired of seeing gullible women who refuse to use their brains and put themselves in situations they wallow over again and again but criticize other women who don't follow their part.

Not very different from a typical negro's mentality.

I disagree.
Feminists are the abusive ones.
If they are truly tired, they should rest and leave other women . They tag others gullible and unintelligent to make themselves feel good about themselves.
Others haven't and aren't interested in them.
They are the ones that want to occupy people's thoughts and actions and dictating stuffs for them, claiming to be fighting for them. , 'unsolicitedly'.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Ugee12: 2:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Gerrard59:

That was then.

I have espoused feminism even on this forum but by the antics of modern day feminists, I've realised that the movement has been hijacked by malovent individuals who are otherwise misandrists. It's your prerogative to adhere to the ideology but I'm done.
That is why I said stop generalizing. As you said not all of them are using feminism as a cover. You can be done but don't change your stand when your female relatives become victims of patriarchy. Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

I disagree.
Feminists are the abusive ones.
If they are truly tired, they should rest and leave other women . They tag others gullible and unintelligent to make themselves feel good about themselves.
Others haven't and aren't interested in them.
They are the ones that want to occupy people's thoughts and actions and dictating stuffs for them, claiming to be fighting for them. , 'unsolicitedly'.

You disagree and you are entitled to your own opinion. It doesn't mean what you say is the truth because you are just being subjective.

When feminist speak, they do not speak for mentally enslaved females but females who are woke enough to realise they deserve much better as humans.

You don't see feminists forcing a female with low self esteem who has refused to leave her abusive marriage even when human rights activists can't convince such a female to leave. She can choose to die there but the law must take its course on the murderer.

Feminists fight for a conducive environment where woke females alike can aspire higher than being a glorified maid or baby making machine. They have other ways of becoming productive to even themselves without idiots telling them how to live their lives.

Live yours and we live ours.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2019
koyyes:

You disagree and you are entitled to your own opinion. It doesn't mean what you say is the truth because you are just being subjective.

When feminist speak, they do not speak for mentally enslaved females but females who are woke enough to realise they deserve much better as humans.

You don't see feminists forcing a female with low self esteem who has refused to leave her abusive marriage even when human rights activists can't convince such a female to leave. She can choose to die there but the law must take its course on the murderer.

Feminists fight for a conducive environment where woke females alike can aspire higher than being a glorified maid or baby making machine. They have other ways of becoming productive to even themselves without idiots telling them how to live their lives.

Live yours and we live ours.

Your reply is a good example to show that feminism is a cult that only seek to fight against non members by calling them enslaved and all that.
You are free but are the most bitter crop of women alive.
So much for freedom

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Your reply is a good example to show that feminism is a cult that only seek to fight against non members by calling them enslaved and all that.
You are free but are the most bitter crop of women alive.
So much for freedom

I think you and anyone who reasons like you are the bitter ones.
That some females aren't building their whole world around negroes is making you pissed.

You can try to put words into my mouth, but the truth is glaring.

Try getting busy inventing stuff like your white mates so that nothing regarding feminists will continue deflating your bruised ego.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2019
koyyes:

I think you and anyone who reasons like you are the bitter ones.
That some females aren't building their whole world around negroes is making you pissed.

You can try to put words into my mouth, but the truth is glaring.

Try getting busy inventing stuff like your white mates so that nothing regarding feminists will continue deflating your bruised ego.

Non feminists don't give a hoot about feminists. The former are always reserved, calm and comfortable, not feeling insecure about men and their attributes. Not insecure or feel the need for validation of what they do.
There is nothing a feminist has achieved that non feminist women haven't.
You guys are the ones always getting disappointed a woman isn't feminist and start fighting her.

You don't want females to build their lives around Negroes but you want them to build them around your dictates? LMAO.
What about inventing stuffs like your white females? The only woman CEO of Yahoo isn't a feminist. Judge Judy isn't one. Magareth Thatcher wasn't. And so on.
Can you tie their shoe laces?

Please, keep your movement to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Non feminists don't give a hoot about feminists. The former are always reserved, calm and comfortable, not feeling insecure about men and their attributes. Not insecure or feel the need for validation of what they do.
There is nothing a feminist has achieved that non feminist women haven't.
You guys are the ones always getting disappointed a woman isn't feminist and start fighting her.

You don't want females to build their lives around Negroes but you want them to build them around your dictates? LMAO.
What about inventing stuffs like your white females? The only woman CEO of Yahoo isn't a feminist. Judge Judy isn't one. Magareth Thatcher wasn't. And so on.
Can you tie their shoe laces?

Please, keep your movement to yourself.

Too bad. You just keep mixing things up ,hallucinating and confusing yourself not me.

The reason why there are females in schools, work places and where inventions are created among the female folks is because of feminism.

If you are intimidated by females who are after pursuing their dreams and aspirations instead of being the calm, tongue tied m0rons you envision every female to be, then you are suffering from inferiority complex. Hence, its your problem to deal with.

The only set of people fighting anyone are clueless creatures with slave mentality like you that don't know their left and right but fight females woke enough to know their full rights and aim higher because that's how to best to prove your pathetic masculinity.

You males better start aspiring higher like your white male mates instead of nagging about feminists because you simply are lazy and don't like challenges.

I suggest you go and educate yourself on what feminism is all about because you sound really pained and confused.

If females resigned themselves to just being maids and baby making machines, do you think you would have listed out any name like the ones you have listed?

Keep deceiving yourself that all those women you mentioned aren't feminists if it makes you sleep well at night.

If a younger version of judge Judy tells you, a grown a$$ negroe male to shut up like judge Judy tells anyone in her court, will you not shut up? lol
. Or will you tell her to know her place as a woman and watch her command that uniformed guy standing by her side throw you out of the court room? Use your head.

Even as delusional as you are, you well know the women you mentioned never let the society dictate their lives. Neither will you say they can take the same rubbish you regressive negroes give to your fish brained females.

You talk about white female inventors. Are you even on the same level with them as a male? You are not even ashamed of yourself. Go and spend just one day conversing with them and see if you won't question your worth as a male or even human.

Those women like every other african female high achievers that you have decided not acknowledge don't seek any validation from men.

I guess you were ashamed to even mention chimamanda or even Oprah because she is where she is today with or without a negro. She doesn't need to put feminist on her forehead for you to know she is one.
So many of them and you are here making a mockery of your own existence.

It is non feminists like the women with low self esteem that you rub shoulders with that seek validation from negroes like you and that is what you inferior men like.

That is why the word 'feminism' or 'feminists' gives you night mares.

Even if we wanted to join hands and move this dark continent forward, will clueless negroes like you with crab mentality and the fish brained females that only know how to give birth like rats and cockroaches allow good things to happen in this dark continent? No.

Go and read what Oprah tried to do for a school she built in SA for girls and see what idiotic men and women did to try and sabotage her efforts.

Go and educate yourself first. You reek of confusion, pain, low self esteem and ignorance.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism

Just skirting around cluelessly. Pity.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
koyyes:

Too bad. You just keep mixing things up ,hallucinating and confusing yourself not me.

The reason why there are females in schools, work places and where inventions are created among the female folks is because of feminism.

If you are intimidated by females who are after pursuing their dreams and aspirations instead of being the calm, tongue tied m0rons you envision every female to be, then you are suffering from inferiority complex. Hence, its your problem to deal with.

The only set of people fighting anyone are clueless creatures with slave mentality like you that don't know their left and right but fight females woke enough to know their full rights and aim higher because that's how to best to prove your pathetic masculinity.

You males better start aspiring higher like your white male mates instead of nagging about feminists because you simply are lazy and don't like challenges.

I suggest you go and educate yourself on what feminism is all about because you sound really pained and confused.

If females resigned themselves to just being maids and baby making machines, do you think you would have listed out any name like the ones you have listed?

Keep deceiving yourself that all those women you mentioned aren't feminists if it makes you sleep well at night.

If a younger version of judge Judy tells you, a grown a$$ negroe male to shut up like judge Judy tells anyone in her court, will you not shut up? lol
. Or will you tell her to know her place as a woman and watch her command that uniformed guy standing by her side throw you out of the court room? Use your head.

Even as delusional as you are, you well know the women you mentioned never let the society dictate their lives. Neither will you say they can take the same rubbish you regressive negroes give to your fish brained females.

You talk about white female inventors. Are you even on the same level with them as a male? You are not even ashamed of yourself. Go and spend just one day conversing with them and see if you won't question your worth as a male or even human.

Those women like every other african female high achievers that you have decided not acknowledge don't seek any validation from men.

I guess you were ashamed to even mention chimamanda or even Oprah because she is where she is today with or without a negro. She doesn't need to put feminist on her forehead for you to know she is one.
So many of them and you are here making a mockery of your own existence.

It is non feminists like the women with low self esteem that you rub shoulders with that seek validation from negroes like you and that is what you inferior men like.

That is why the word 'feminism' or 'feminists' gives you night mares.

Even if we wanted to join hands and move this dark continent forward, will clueless negroes like you with crab mentality and the fish brained females that only know how to give birth like rats and cockroaches allow good things to happen in this dark continent? No.

Go and read what Oprah tried to do for a school she built in SA for girls and see what idiotic men and women did to try and sabotage her efforts.

Go and educate yourself first. You reek of confusion, pain, low self esteem and ignorance.

Just skirting around cluelessly. Pity.

Crap.
A definition doesn't make a movement. Even cultists have good definitions for their movements. To think it's just definition you have to show? Lol.

Feminism has nothing to do with why women are in school. Fact. Esp black women.
All black people esp in the western world got their rights during the civil rights era.
As at the time feminism was getting their first feminist victories in 1920, Marie Curie had won 2 Nobel prizes several years prior.
Meaning that women were already going to school before then. So, how did they make anyone go to school? Or is it Nigeria? When did feminism movt make women here go to school? Time and date?
Utter crap. You just know definition, no knowledge of history whatsoever.

Buchi Emecheta and Flora Nwapa, foremost Nigerian authors vehemently said they aren't feminists. Buchi said she hates that word. You guys are not reading.

Can you tell me those women weren't at the forefront of women empowerment and they even used their works to talk about the women's plight?

I told you about Judge Judy denouncing that movement several times and you were busy spinning stories. Why not call her those names and insults which are the only arsenal of feminism.

I repeat, every women's right group or movement isn't feminism. Feminism has what it fights for. What it calls oppression, liberation, achievement, etc.
Everything is based on men as the metric.

Gender Inferiority Complex.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Crap.
A definition doesn't make a movement. Even cultists have good definitions for their movements. To think it's just definition you have to show? Lol.

Feminism has nothing to do with why women are in school. Fact. Esp black women.
All black people esp in the western world got their rights during the civil rights era.
As at the time feminism was getting their first feminist victories in 1920, Marie Curie had won 2 Nobel prizes several years prior.
Meaning that women were already going to school before then. So, how did they make anyone go to school? Or is it Nigeria? When did feminism movt make women here go to school? Time and date?
Utter crap. You just know definition, no knowledge of history whatsoever.

Buchi Emecheta and Flora Nwapa, foremost Nigerian authors vehemently said they aren't feminists. Buchi said she hates that word. You guys are not reading.

Can you tell me those women weren't at the forefront of women empowerment and they even used their works to talk about the women's plight?

I told you about Judge Judy denouncing that movement several times and you were busy spinning stories. Why not call her those names and insults which are the only arsenal of feminism.

I repeat, every women's right group or movement isn't feminism. Feminism has what it fights for. What it calls oppression, liberation, achievement, etc.
Everything is based on men as the metric.

Gender Inferiority Complex.

Big bull shiit.

If you can poke holes at even the definition of feminism and what it stands for, you can poke holes at anything like every other good thing you seek to destroy. Its a negro habit grin

Feminism has nothing to do with going to school especially for black women? Are you kidding me?

That females were already going to school in some parts of the western world doesn't make a myopic general conclusion that all parts of the western world supported females going to school, studying some particular courses, getting certain jobs/ pursuing particular careers. Get your facts right.

The movement had to be introduced to carry everyone along. Particularly in Africa where slavery in all forms are embedded in every tradition and culture.

Even till now, some establishments don't grant equal pay among others in some of these advanced countries.
Here in backward Nigeria, some people don't even want their females kids sent to school. The urge to voice out louder continues whether you like it or not. Face your own struggles. Except you want to tell me that your struggles are with feminists. grin

I don't care if some diplomatic female pioneers of women empowerment don't speak favorably on the term feminism in public. As long as they were able to achieve common goals of the feminist movement, fine by me.
It is the means to an end I am after. grin

That I hear more about chimamanda and not the other authors you mentioned even without reading anything speaks volumes. Those who make deeper impacts will always be recognised world wide.
grin

I still repeat what I mentioned earlier about judge Judy. Coming from someone who implied that women have to be calm ,bla, bla, you obviously lack observation on the personality of judge Judy. I don't care what she says about feminists. You as a male will keep absolute quiet if she asked you to and if you refused, she will command your fellow male to throw you out. If that is not what feminism promotes, then I don't know what that is.
looool.
grin

What you think is a movement to get validation from men is all twisted up in your head. Because at the end of the day, if a female says 'I don't need a man to feel whole', who are the set of ego bruised creatures to bark and why are they barking?lol.
grin

Why can't you move ahead with your own regressive life instead of building your worth around females?

Why do you need mentally enslaved women to make you feel useful as a male?

Your reactions are a clear indication that you are the one who has deep inferiority complex. Let that sink.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
koyyes:

Big bull shiit.

If you can poke holes at even the definition of feminism and what it stands for, you can poke holes at anything like every other good thing you seek to destroy. Its a negro habit grin

Feminism has nothing to do with going to school especially for black women? Are you kidding me?

That females were already going to school in some parts of the western world doesn't make a myopic general conclusion that all parts of the western world supported females going to school, studying some particular courses, getting certain jobs/ pursuing particular careers. Get your facts right.

The movement had to be introduced to carry everyone along. Particularly in Africa where slavery in all forms are embedded in every tradition and culture.

Even till now, some establishments don't grant equal pay among others in some of these advanced countries.
Here in backward Nigeria, some people don't even want their females kids sent to school. The urge to voice out louder continues whether you like it or not. Face your own struggles. Except you want to tell me that your struggles are with feminists. grin

I don't care if some diplomatic female pioneers of women empowerment don't speak favorably on the term feminism in public. As long as they were able to achieve common goals of the feminist movement, fine by me.
It is the means to an end I am after. grin

That I hear more about chimamanda and not the other authors you mentioned even without reading anything speaks volumes. Those who make deeper impacts will always be recognised world wide.
grin

I still repeat what I mentioned earlier about judge Judy. Coming from someone who implied that women have to be calm ,bla, bla, you obviously lack observation on the personality of judge Judy. I don't care what she says about feminists. You as a male will keep absolute quiet if she asked you to and if you refused, she will command your fellow male to throw you out. If that is not what feminism promotes, then I don't know what that is.
looool.
grin

What you think is a movement to get validation from men is all twisted up in your head. Because at the end of the day, if a female says 'I don't need a man to feel whole', who are the set of ego bruised creatures to bark and why are they barking?lol.
grin

Why can't you move ahead with your own regressive life instead of building your worth around females?

Why do you need mentally enslaved women to make you feel useful as a male?

Your reactions are a clear indication that you are the one who has deep inferiority complex. Let that sink.

What nonsense are you even talking about Judge Judy asking me to get out? Is that what feminists do? Ask men to get out? For what?

You have gender inferiority complex. You all hide it under calling people names, thinking it works. Clowns.

All the successful women who denounced feminism are also slaves then? You are the real slave to an ideology you don't know anything about. Just the definition.
Every movt on earth got a definition, the principles matter.
You feminists are pained some women are happy and not following your moronic routes.
Feminists don't need men to feel whole and men don't need feminists either. Who wants a bitter, angry, frustrated soul with gender inferiority complex near him?
You folks aren't even desired anyway, so what's your point here? All the negative names you call the women we desire are nothing but emotional guilt tripping to console yourselves. In the success range, you can't tie their shoe laces.

I repeat, feminism has nothing to do with women going to school. You repeat those lies for the same emotional guilt tripping. Women have been high scholars and professionals /nobel prize winners right before the movement for the morally and responsibly inept, masquerading as women's rights movement.
There is a big difference between the principles of equity and those man Vs woman crap your movement promotes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
InyinyaAgbaOku:

What nonsense are you even talking about Judge Judy asking me to get out? Is that what feminists do? Ask men to get out? For what?

You have gender inferiority complex. You all hide it under calling people names, thinking it works. Clowns.

All the successful women who denounced feminism are also slaves then? You are the real slave to an ideology you don't know anything about. Just the definition.
Every movt on earth got a definition, the principles matter.
You feminists are pained some women are happy and not following your moronic routes.
Feminists don't need men to feel whole and men don't need feminists either. Who wants a bitter, angry, frustrated soul with gender inferiority complex near him?
You folks aren't even desired anyway, so what's your point here? All the negative names you call the women we desire are nothing but emotional guilt tripping to console yourselves. In the success range, you can't tie their shoe laces.

I repeat, feminism has nothing to do with women going to school. You repeat those lies for the same emotional guilt tripping. Women have been high scholars and professionals /nobel prize winners right before the movement for the morally and responsibly inept, masquerading as women's rights movement.
There is a big difference between the principles of equity and those man Vs woman crap your movement promotes.

If you believe that feminism had and still has no impact in promoting women empowerment, you can believe any bullshit. grin like those deluded mad animals in the culture section disputing the history of slave trade. smiley

You say we seek validation from men. Can you even classify yourself as a man? Who needs validation from some bunch of clueless breeds that can't even lead right? grin. Man vs Woman kor grin
You males are not worth contending with because there is nothing to compete over. grin

Who cares if some females decide to live in a world of denial and refuse to use their brains to make it function like a normal human being?

If they want to chain themselves in stupidity, they are free to. No one cares. Where we would have a problem is where they try to rub that stupidity on the rest of us.

I am happy that even in their stupidity, some still can't cope with males like you any longer. Whether you like it or not, traits of the ideologies of feminism will continue to be exhibited by all females because they are females first and foremost with a brain in their head. Compare and contrast past and present generations to get your facts. The potency of your emotional black mail on them is fast waining. Hence, your desperate attempt of using the contrasting opinions of other females to win your argument. How low can you get? grin

You are the real shameless clown here grin

I have mentioned this time and time again but it seems you just love capitalizing on the division between the females folks because you know if really all females had one voice, you all clueless bunch will be toast.

Your pathetic ego is centred around the division of females and that is a big shame in 2019. grin

I think I now get why you are so scared of the concept of feminism. The idea of a group of united women scares the shiit out of you people.grin That is the reason why you consistently use diplomatic utterances made by females to score cheap points. grin Imagine. looool.

Go and watch judge Judy's court cases and see if she accords any special treatments to people simply because they have a d1ck. You can't talk to her in the manner you think you can talk to your dundi united females here. She will have her guard, a black male like you thrown out of the court room. grin Fact!
Or haven't you witnessed something like that even in Nigeria grin

Be on your own lane, lets be on ours. Breeds like you are not worth it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by AbaLion: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
koyyes koyeast:

You'd always remain ridiculously dumb so long as the requirement for feminism stipulates someone with no brain inbetween her ears.

*spits

-Lion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afonja pu$$1 slave:

You'd always remain ridiculously dumb so long as the requirement for feminism stipulates someone with no brain inbetween her ears.

*spits

-Lion

Look at this shameless black monkey fuming over my comment. grin

Action speaks louder than words f@g.

You cannot be using the word dumb on anyone when you have refused to answer my last question on the other thread which is to explain why exactly $1 is equal to #400 grin

Answer that question afonja monkey. grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by AbaLion: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
koyyes koyeast:

Look at this shameless black monkey fuming over my comment. grin

Action speaks louder than words f@g.

You cannot be using the word dumb on anyone when you have refused to answer my last question on the other thread which is to explain why exactly $1 is equal to #400 grin

Answer that question afonja monkey. grin
Your cum-filled rickety skull could neither comprehend Economics, Politics nor basic entrepreneurial skills.
Much more obviously, you even suck at feminism which happens to be a common play ground for idiots.

PS; Can"t receive your mentions. Use your big head, little bitch.

-Lion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: "My Own Feminism Is Just Human Rights" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Afonja pu$$1 slave:

Your cum-filled rickety skull could neither comprehend Economics, Politics nor basic entrepreneurial skills.
Much more obviously, you even suck at feminism which happens to be a common play ground for idiots.

PS; Can"t receive your mentions. Use your big head, little bitch.

-Lion

Regressive smelly babboon. grin

loool. Demented afonja f@ggot who can't explain why in 2019, their clueless bunch can never get to equate $1 =#1

The animal is here licking my a$$ up and down disgracing itself with one of its numerous anti eastern accounts . Mean while, look at what your f@ggot ashawo brother is doing in the east.

https://www.nairaland.com/5115138/bobrisky-turns-nollywood-actor-spotted

All of you need acid poured into your brains cause you are all a worthless bunch of dirty pigs. grin

The famous wh0res of north. grin
F@ggot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter, Olivia's 8th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Bisola Aiyeola Looks Gorgeous In New Makeup Photo / D'banj Shares Birthday Picture Of His Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.