Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! (550 Views)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / My Project Is About To Crash My CGPA To Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! by Starthemes(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
In regards to the project. It is a Masters level dissertation (12,000 words). It requires Ansys, Harvard referencing, British English.

The title of the project will be something around the following: it will deal with aerodynamic analysis of turbine disc stage using Ansys workbench.

In this project, a study will be carried out of aerodynamic forces acting on the blades of a single stage turbine disc. We will model an array of blades (2D models) representing the turbine disc and carry out CFD analysis to determine the forces acting on the blade at different operating conditions. Subsequently, we will carry out an analysis to study the effect of angle of incident and flow speed on the performance of turbine. Viscous steam flow has been analysed using the Spalart-Allmaras turbulence model. The work will focus on finding out the distributions of instantaneous flow parameters around turbine blades as well as instantaneous aerodynamic blade loads. Flow parameters such as : velocity and static pressure will be presented as contour maps whereas aerodynamic loads, axial and circumferential as functions of time. Based on the numerical investigations the power of the analysed stage will be evaluated.
Re: Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! by WinningEleven(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
If you know this much about the project, why not do it yourself?
Re: Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
WinningEleven:

Asin bro embarassed
Re: Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2019
WinningEleven:
You're wrong my friend. The analogy is very wrong. If we go by this analogy, then companies wouldn't hire anyone. Because since they know the job description and other details why don't they do it themselves? Listen, when client gives any developer, artist, technician, writer, engineer etc. any job, they'll have to specify and explain in great detail what they want. This is what this young man has done. Why nail him? What you see up there is just the project given to him by the supervisor. Maybe you're not an Engineer, that's how they do it. They will give you a topic (or you choose after their approval) and describe what is to be achieved
Re: Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Starthemes:

In regards to the project. It is a Masters level dissertation (12,000 words). It requires Ansys, Harvard referencing, British English.

The title of the project will be something around the following: it will deal with aerodynamic analysis of turbine disc stage using Ansys workbench.

In this project, a study will be carried out of aerodynamic forces acting on the blades of a single stage turbine disc. We will model an array of blades (2D models) representing the turbine disc and carry out CFD analysis to determine the forces acting on the blade at different operating conditions. Subsequently, we will carry out an analysis to study the effect of angle of incident and flow speed on the performance of turbine. Viscous steam flow has been analysed using the Spalart-Allmaras turbulence model. The work will focus on finding out the distributions of instantaneous flow parameters around turbine blades as well as instantaneous aerodynamic blade loads. Flow parameters such as : velocity and static pressure will be presented as contour maps whereas aerodynamic loads, axial and circumferential as functions of time. Based on the numerical investigations the power of the analysed stage will be evaluated.

Do you still need a hand?
Re: Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! by Truthshscrazy: 10:21pm On May 23, 2023
cool
Re: Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! by snowburn: 2:04am On Sep 12, 2023

Do you still need a hand?
Hi i need a hand with some simulations o ANSYS and FEA.

Are you available?
Re: Need Someone To Write My Project For Me! by MrsTwrite(f): 2:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Why Kill Yourself Over The Scam Called EDUCATION? / Professor Helps Student Calm Crying Baby During Lecture As He Continue Teaching / EAC - (cambridge A'level Program) Get To Enter University 200 Level Home/abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.