Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 (36605 Views)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by oshionelecky: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2021
GIVE YOUR MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS A BOOST

I will build you an online store on the Jumia platform which can guarantee you a wider reach to clients as well as free promotion by Jumia to sell your goods.

Benefits Of Owning An Online Store On Jumia

Number 1: You are able to take advantage of the name of a big brand such as Jumia to get the trust of potential customers.

Number 2: You are able to benefit from free promotion that Jumia runs for all the vendors on its platform.

Number 3: Jumia already has a large number of customers. EveryJumia customers automatically become your potential customer.
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by effissyman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chinese yuan (Rmb) available for sale
Check my signature for contact
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Pinkzebra: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Onenaira,.I have tried reaching out to you through the number you gave but it isn't reach able . I will like to have a chat with you ,.you seem to have abandoned your thread and your sister isn't opening. Please.quote.or try sending me a mail
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Chukatabra: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Mini importation is one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. However, to be successful at it, you need to have profound knowledge and correct information about how it works.

Contrary to popular opinion, you don’t need to have a lot of money before thinking of venturing into mini-importation.

With as little as #10,000, you can start your mini-importation business depending on the type of product you want to sell.

This article will teach your exactly how: https://blog.changera.co/mini-importation-all-you-need-to-know/
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Rickyy: 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 by Wisipro2010(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
*ON SELECTING A NICHE*

*Niche means a particular area you're specialized. There are different niches in the entrepreneurial world*
*From fashion niche (which includes clothes, shoes,bags,writwatches, accessories and hairs) to households to health products

Now, what you need to know before selecting a niche
���
Check your customer base - Make sure the people you will be marketing your goods to need them
You can't bring car products to those who don't own a car��
So make sure your customers need what you offer them

Choose a niche that is not perishable

Be open to suggestions,hear from your customers what they would want and work on meeting their needs cos they are the reason you are in business

Are you with me? I will continues later[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do People Get Rich In Nigeria? / N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / Dangote Spaghetti Factory In Ikorodu Is On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.