Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (77299 Views)

Help! My Wife Doesn't Want To See My Best Friend In Our Apartment Again / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000. / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by victorian(f): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Francejaik:

Babe you fine joor

I was only joking. Do have a splendid evening

Smiles thanks.

And u too, have a lovely evening.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Rothstein: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
humilitypays:
Op Cc: Pkingman

Your wife does not love you, simple!

Your wife is not proud of you!

I used to be an international level relationship counsellor, and during those times, I met and counselled women of all races, class and profession. So I will be honest with you, no mincing words!

Your wife married you out of no other available choice. Your wife got heartbroken by her dream man, and she couldn't get another of her dream men to propose and marry her, her type of men weren't coming forth while her age advances without pity, and family was pressuring her to settle down, and you came onboard and she noticed you are serious to settle down and have the finance to settle down, so she decided to just marry you in order to fulfill all righteousness of being married.

Deep down her heart, you are the least of the type of men she admires and trips for. In fact, it still surprises and disgusts her that she married u, she can't believe it, she looks at u and get upset. When I was a relationship counselor, I learned a lot from women, it built my level of confidence with women and it helped me understood women of all races and class better. They confided in me. Many married women don't love their husbands, they married their husbands out of no choice. Their dream men weren't coming, some got heartbroken by their dream men, some their dream man wasn't financially buoyant to marry them and family pressure pushed to marry the rich men they married.

You maybe tall, dark, handsome but that's to you. Not all women love dark, tall and handsome, some ladies prefer average height guys, some prefer slim guys, some prefer plump guys, some even prefer fat guys, some prefer skinny guys, some prefer rugged looking guys, some prefer Churchy looking guys, so for ladies, they don't have a definite look of an ideal man, forget what you read online, it is only men that have a defined qualities of what they see as hot lady; big protruding buttocks, firm breast, flat tummy, ladies are not like men, sometimes the man they see as handsome maybe ugly to many other women, that's women for you.

And women's love radiate beyond physical looks, they consider inconsequential things and qualities u may hear and shiver, that's women, they are weird creatures, doesn't mean u are not so many ladies ideal man.

In fact, u maybe an ideal man to ladies hotter, prettier, classier and richer than your wife, yes that's the truth, but you decided to confined yourself to your wife as your supermodel from courtship.

I don't like it when a man who has financial stability confines himself to a certain lady who doesn't appreciate him, its disgusting, you are a man, act like a man and not like a sissy!

When I wasn't that financially okay, no lady, I mean no lady looked down on me, talkless of when God then answered my call, they no born that lady well. As it is now, I select ladies, in fact, 80% of so called hot ladies u see around can't meet my spec, so who born that lady that will push me aside, unless she is the daughter of USA President or Queen of England and she must be as sexy as Kim Kardashian too, they never born that lady.

How can you allow yourself to be sidelined by a lady, ah, they swear for you ni

I am sure what pushed you into this mess is I MUST MARRY A DOCTOR useless mentality, what's doctor Money is the koko, how much does a doctor earn

I can pay 4 doctors in Nigeria, and I can pay 2 doctors in USA, so to hell with that useless doctor that will try nonsense I am a doctor bulshit!

Yes I met a lady some time ago, I didn't know she was a doctor, cos i care less about what any lady does for a living cos its inconsequential to me, i can make a jobless lady anything i want her to be so what, so we started dating and I then found out she was a doctor working with national hospital, just few months to our dating, I noticed arrogance in her, I quickly dropped her to her shock! She cried and pleaded to no avail, I can't take that bulshit. I can't call u and u don't return my call as my so called girlfriend, that ends our relationship, call back and I will end the call and call u back, its a sign of respect to return calls of important people in your life, don't ever ignore those little signs during courtship.

I pay attention to details because I don't want to end up with a lady that has been debased and used/dumped by another man who is still reeling in pains, I can't consume another mans vomit, never!

You ignored the signs during courtship! She wasn't proud of u. It is u the man that should be the one hiding not she. Me I don't even allow any of my gf to add me on Facebook, if u do, I unfriend u, I don't post pics, I have no pics on fb or anywhere, if u want to see me, come to my house or office, the business I have online is to make money and leave. Online is for women looking for praise and validation that they are pretty and those looking for man not for me anymore, not now.

Your wife's true love is either abroad or in her workplace or nearby.

As soon as your wife relocates abroad, that will be the end of your marriage with her.

Any day that her dream man, probably her former lover comes asking her back, she will run leave u, that's the truth!

Go and find out who and who your wife dated, u ought to know her dating history and the guy she loved the most and why. You ought to know this before u married her.

From my years of experience, Nigerian doctors, especially the females have pride and ego. That name doctor de shack their head, and funny enough doctors are the least earners, they hardly end up rich. Ordinary engineering graduate with OND that works with NLNG, Mobil, Shell, etc will pay 10 Nigerian doctors, so what's the fuss all about

Doctors time done expire, the only place they still earn well is US, Australia, Canada, UK (but tax takes back their income here), but doctors in Nigeria are as poor as teachers, so why the pride

Owo ni koko, money is the key now, internet, entertainment and ICT are the trending money makers now, so don't let any doctor do nonsense with u, tell them they are broke!

How much do they earn in Nigeria Highest is 350,000 if they are lucky to get job in federal hospital like national hospital. How much do they earn in USA $30 per hour, by 8hrs = $240 a day, multiply by 22 days, highest is $7,000, then minus tax of up to 35 - 40%, then you pay rent, gas, etc, how much is left

But some guys earn legally online $15,000 monthly not through scam, legitimate money, so don't let any nonsense feeling fucking doctor intimidate u, their time has passed!

Guys before u marry any Nigerian lady who is a doctor, make sure she sees u as her king if not drop her asap!

I have dated 3 doctors and they are all arrogant and prideful because of the nonsense doctor name and because some mumu Nigerians accord them so much respect for no reason I can tell.

Op, your wife is in love with someone else that didn't see her good enough to be his wife, and u went and carried another mans reject with your koro koro eyes angry

Its not as if she is feeding u or that u are broke, abeg start to show her less attention, get a hot looking side chick with big ass big like trailer and focus on having good time with the side chick and your guys, go home late, go out with her and friends on weekends, spend less time at home, call your wife less, but make sure u give ever enough money and material things to keep the home okay, but spend less time with her and at home.

Return back to bachelor life and in fact, make sure u get your own house, build good mansion as an architect, invest and then have a second plan so that if she succeeds in traveling abroad, u forget about her and move on with your life with a hotter, classier chick, because once she travels abroad, she will forget u and probably start flirting around with different men she admires over there, that's how they do, so prepare ahead, her dream guys go chop her tire for abroad and even her fellow doctors go de do for here if they are not doing already.

Marry Nigerian female doctor at your own peril, prideful arrogant broke people forming nonsense angry

I don't blame them, I blame the guys giving them attention sha undecided
@Pkingman and whosoever cares to listen:
The write up above ☝�☝�☝� tells it all. Most Nigerian female Drs believe they are the next happenstance to the world after Our Lord Jesus !
Decorum is the world when you in any intimate relationship with them (not all). Don’t despair at their arrogance to other professionals. Most female Nigerian Drs treat their Drs husbands nastily as well. I wonder why it’s like that ... I can still fathom why most broke ass Drs gals got loads of ego.
Ops, take heed ....
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by ityP(m): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

DONT MIND THEM

,, A PRACTICING DOCTOR AT 30yrs. YOU GUYS THING MARRIAGE IS AN ACHIEVEMENT

SHE SIMPLY DIDNT SEE IT AS AN ACHIEVEMENT, ITS SOMETHING ORDAINED BY GOD AND MUST HAPPEN.

UNA THINK SAY < SHE BE JOBLESS HUSBAND SEEKING LADY < TO BE ADVERTISING HUSBAND ON SOCIAL MEDIA

IS SHE A CELEBRITY ? OR IS THE HUSBAND A CELEBRITY?

NKOGHERI

Well, just in case you dont know, female doctors mostly get married between 25-29 years of age... They know how important it is for women to give birth early... Most of my colleagues got married just after med school or during their house jobs or NYSC... Again, some consider marriage an achievement and are not stupid for thinking so... No wonder, they dance and make merry like say tomorrow no dey when that day finally comes... Everybody get Wetin dey make am happy... Some na graduation, some na employment, others promotion, still others MARRIAGE, many others CHILDREN... so don't belittle someone's joy with statements such as IS MARRIAGE ACHIEVEMENT!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
She's not abnormal. All of her actions are/were premeditated and as thus; are conscious choices she's made overtime.

I can't come to a conclusion on this, but I think (a strong possibility) that your wife doesn't love you. You' were just available for her to make as a choice to salvage her biological clock from waning out.

Just as they say, when the desirable isn't available, you make the available one your choice. I love to show off what I 'LOVE'. So you see, it's tit for tat.

A deep check; She takes pictures, but excludes/crops you out, you tag her, she untags you, you buy her gifts, she cringes and in turn makes you feel worthless, she tells you she doesn't need to show you off to the world to know you both are married. That's a blatant lie from the abyss. In as much as I want to be stingy, nay say cautious with the truth, but I have to let it all out. You're not her fantasy. Forget that part about you being tall, dark and handsome. Beauty is subjective. You may think you're attractive but she sees you below that. How do you people even make love? Is there chemistry?

Another thing, you saw these signs during courtship and still stubbornly had to dive in? You're the architect of your own misfortune. I just hope she hasn't been cheating on you. I won't say she's unemotional, she isn't. (A person with less or little emotion transcends such vibe to people around him/her, they have no feelings). She just doesn't vibe with you. Communicate with her and hear her reasons out. I'm 100% sure it'll be gibberish. If it persists, don't be afraid to lose yourself (meet people and hobnob, and of course, get a side chick who'll heal your heart from the worries your wife gives you wink). Act like you don't care. Flirt a little. She go do normal. You'll worry less eventually. I'm one against cheating, but I wouldn't have people treated like garbage.

PS; I can be very unemotional and non-challant, but this is off the radar. I only show off who shows me off. Say no to one-sided relationships!

The faster you know that humans love opportunistically, the better. wink
In your next life, learn not to be a second choice and don't be afraid to chose rigidly too.
And you don't talk too much? I enjoyed your write up too though!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Creampro: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
KingJa:

No she is a social media person because she posts her pictures, she posts her pictures with her kid, and she posts pictures of her male colleagues. I know a Sri Lankan woman like this who I used to work with she flirts with me a lot and she bugs me to let her move into my house because she wants to leave her husband, true story. She doesn’t have any of her husbands picture on fb either, I know for sure she cheats on her husband.

So, could it be possible your wife is cheating on you. Sniff around then .
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
victorian:

OK cool.

What's your email id?
I have just sent u an email. Check ur box
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by victorian(f): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
MyFlair:

I have just sent u an email. Check ur box

OK seen.

Have replied.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by KevinDein: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
ityP:

Well, just in case you dont know, female doctors mostly get married between 25-29 years of age... They know how important it is for women to give birth early... Most of my colleagues got married just after med school or during their house jobs or NYSC... Again, some consider marriage an achievement and are not stupid for thinking so... No wonder, they dance and make merry like say tomorrow no dey when that day finally comes... Everybody get Wetin dey make am happy... Some na graduation, some na employment, others promotion, still others MARRIAGE, many others CHILDREN... so don't belittle someone's joy with statements such as IS MARRIAGE ACHIEVEMENT!!!

Very well said.

Amazing how some people think they are in position to tell others what ACHIEVEMENT is. Some folks think marriage is an achievement, who the fuckkc are you to tell them otherwise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Richkid97(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Maybe your wife is older than you
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
victorian:

E

OK seen.

Have replied.
Plz check ur mail
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by mima247(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dude your wifes probably a phlegmatic read up about personality types in tim la hayes 'why we act the way we do'
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by ityP(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
KevinDein:

Very well said.

Amazing how some people think they are in position to tell others what ACHIEVEMENT is. Some folks think marriage is an achievement, who the fuckkc are you to tell them otherwise.

Don't mind them... People like that will have all the degrees and promotion they view as achievement and still won't be happy... If my marriage brings me happiness and joy, it is an ACHIEVEMENT... Anyone who thinks otherwise can choke and die for all I care...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
victorian:

OK seen.

Have replied.
Plz check ur mail. I sent u a message
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ishilove:
She is not abnormal. She is just very reserved. I see a lot of myself in her and i can identify with her, which is why I know she's normal.

Not every woman likes showing off their private lives on social media contrary to what you think. I know I don't. I know I can write about my private life online, but definitely not post pictures. You two just have very different temperaments.

If you know you like social media wife then why did you marry her?? Never marry a person with the mindset that you will change them. Have you changed yourself? Are you the Holy Spirit that changes? You saw the kind of person she was yet you still went ahead to marry, thinking you are the doing her a favour by marrying her, now two years down the line you are complaining.

Abeg carry your cross and make things work. Your madam sef is acting like she is doing you a favour by marrying you. A little appreciation would go a long way in making your partner feel like they didn't waste their resources buying you gifts, although I wouldn't go as far posting pictures if my man buys me a car. That would be dialing your village people's numbers.

Na una two sabi abeg.

you no sabi talk.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
DukeNija:

This is not true. She posts her own pics and those of her colleagues but crops him out? She wasn’t even excited when he bought her a brand new car. Jeez! Are you kidding? The woman doesn’t love him one bit. Who asks her husband not to post her pics on her own birthday. Like who does that? The man is doomed
no mind That ishi mango. she no sabi anything at all
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by megareal: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
gaby:

Do you also show off your pics and crop off your husband from the photograph or go chatty chatty with male colleagues online?
Yes, I go chatty chatty with male colleagues and friends online and I don't post any pix we are together no matter how nice it looks.

My intention is not to argue. I'm only calling your attention to the fact that you and others here may be wrong. You can't say for a certainty that you know what's really up in that marriage.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by mokane28: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mumu! see your own grammar, you can't even spell correctly, olodo
Iwanttoto1:

How ya husband go luvs u when u no fit constructs simpul grammar?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by mokane28: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Keep feeling like queen victoria, im go clear for your eyes when old age comes, ndi Igbo si na akwuna ga ebe akwa nwa na nka(harlot will cry for a baby at old age)
Keep searching for who you will feel his looks till you get old you are already heading to 40 and I can bet you might not even be that beautiful, you're forming you rather remain single forever than marry who you're not feeling his looks, you will remember all this at old age when you will need kids and grand kids, keep it up queen Victoria
victorian:

Gosh!
I didn't say he is ugly, I was simply not feeling his looks!

Do u know why God created us all differently with different shapes, heights, colour and all? Because everyone have different taste when it comes to marriage or even friendship sef.
If not? God would have created us all to look like.
The notion that a woman can marry any man cos he's rich or comfortable or average is wrong! Not all women and not me.
I can't marry any man out there. I have my own taste!

Sighs, Nigerians angry
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by DeeMain(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
OP, from your 3 posts on this thread there is a chance your wife loves you but doesn't like publicising her marriage. There is a chance the crucifying majority are wrong. Stay open to this possibility till you get to the root of this.

There may be a psychological reason for her behaviours - her not wanting to show you off, her not being excited about your gifts. The reasons might be quite different from those suggested by most posters here.

Humans are complex beings.

You need more information. To get to the bottom of this.

Has she always been this way? Is this weird private behaviour exclusive to you in all cases? Is she excited when she receives gifts from other people? Has she always been this way even in her childhood?

She may not even know why she acts the way she does. But you can lovingly partner with her with loving probing to get to the root cause. It may even be as a result of something that happened in her childhood or adolescence or family. It may be a coping mechanism against a past trauma.

Maybe she needs help and understanding. Maybe.

Or maybe they are right.

All you need is more info.

Bottom line, I am not saying people saying she doesn't love you are wrong. All I'm saying is "what if they are wrong?" All I'm suggesting are different reasons that can make someone act the way she does.

God's grace.

PS: @megareal your post motivated me to write this. I initially felt the topic had been overflogged till I read your beautiful piece. There are 1001 possible reasons for her behaviours and there is a possibility that the crucifying majority are wrong. Humans, I repeat, are complex beings.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Clazzone(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Acidosis:

..but why would you marry someone who isn't madly in love with you? BTW, no one is emotionless, they just haven't found the one they love. Love do not obey certain human principles, e.g. privacy. Love should make you go out of bounds sometimes.

Two things are involved here; first, your wife is still crazy about an ex she couldn't marry due to family issues, genotype, and other external, not personality differences or infighting. Second, your wife has never been privileged to fall in love with a man.

While the first option spells more doom, you still have the power to turn around the situation. You can make absolutely any woman fall in love with you. It is never too late to change the situation.

You have used attention, incessant gifts, and obsession and nothing has changed. Have you tried withdrawing, making yourself unavailable and giving her the impression her love is unimportant? Women are wired in a different way bro. You need to withdraw the expression of some feelings and act of loving to get her attention. If you made her picture your wallpaper, delete. Remove her picture on your dp and don't upload any for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. That's how you get her attention and put her emotions to work.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Clazzone(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sincerely, your approach is what I will also do.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by pansophist(m): 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
DukeNija:

There’s no feeling like a woman who truly loves you. I was having dinner tonight and you needed to see the way my babe was looking at me all through. No jokes, if I cough she reacts like I’m choking. Even when I’m upset or unhappy, it makes her sad. If you’ve never experienced true love you won’t understand. I've been very lucky with women, in that, I’ve always had women who loved me. @op won’t understand and I hope for his sake we are all wrong about his wife.

Exactly. All the people who are saying nothing is wrong most likely, have little to no experience with women who truly love them. A woman's love is one of the most beautiful experience a man can have. She will be proud of you offline and online, nurture you like her first child, premium your happiness and seamlessly altruistic to your being. Her display of love with be evident, and her feminity radiates and compliments your masculinity, and she will always be at her best behaviour. Entertaining the thoughts of her man being angry, bothered, worried is not a quality she upholds.

With everything the OP said, I am convinced without doubt that she doesnt love him, accept it, as it is the first step to rectify any problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by djon78(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
ityP:

Lol... It's the truth whether u like it or not... Even the Bible designate the man to LOVE HIS WIFE and the woman to RESPECT HER HUSBAND. It doesn't mean that the man shouldn't respect his wife or the wife shouldn't love her husband, it just means the husband's love should overshadow the wife's and the wife's respect should supercede her husband's... Its as simply as that... If a woman loves a man more than he does her, that relationship just can't work...

This your argument doesn't hold water.
The reason why we have so many stories of men going through agony in there marriages is because they had this your type of mindset. I have tasted to sides of the coin, and I can tell you that going after a woman I had more likeness for was the most time wasting thing
I ever did.

Woman that is crazy for you will do the unimaginable for you, that you will be asking yourself, why was I wasting my time before.
Even the Bible you are quoting God told Eve that 1 she will bear children in pain
2 her desire will be to her husband

And that is the way it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Evercurious(f): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
ityP:

Well, science tells us kids born by women 30 years and older have a very high chance of being challenged... Plus, considering the fact that menopause is just about 15 years from 30, it explains why some may consider age 30 to be a little late for a woman to get married. Then too, u are probably one of very few women who wasn't thinking of marriage at age 30... Even women in advanced countries, where age isn't really a thing, would be searching for a marriage mate on or before 30...

Sorry at that age , marriage wasnt my piriority ONE BIT.

Whoever wants it to be her issue,SO BE IT .
If it's also an ACHIEVEMENT for her, SO BE IT
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Leo3333: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

No darling. I'm not like that.

Hey Ravishing,

...sent you a mail.
Kindly respond.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Chubhie: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
midnighter:

Lol! but her rigid behaviour cost her her marriage though, from the beginning of the series. the guy was so bored
Hello. My name is Bree Van De Kamp and I would like to admit myself for psychiatric observation. An interesting character tho.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by ityP(m): 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
djon78:

This your argument doesn't hold water.
The reason why we have so many stories of men going through agony in there marriages is because they had this your type of mindset. I have tasted to sides of the coin, and I can tell you that going after a woman I had more likeness for was the most time wasting thing
I ever did.

Woman that is crazy for you will do the unimaginable for you, that you will be asking yourself, why was I wasting my time before.
Even the Bible you are quoting God told Eve that 1 she will bear children in pain
2 her desire will be to her husband

And that is the way it is

I want to have u know women are very emotional beings... They crave affection like every human craves oxygen... Hence, when a man shows constant, unfailingly love and attention to his woman, she naturally falls for him... its a simple hypothesis... A woman who loves her man more than the way he loves her would only be a slave to the man... That's cause men don't crave affection like women... We crave respect instead... Most of our mothers never had one single feelings for our dads before marriage... But when they entered marriage and received overflowing love from their husbands, that affection naturally came... Ask mature women, they would confirm this hypothesis
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Adortem: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
@Poster

With time, your wife would come around,don't worry!

Have you talked to her about your concerns?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by midnighter(f): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by midnighter(f): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chubhie:

Hello. My name is Bree Van De Kamp and I would like to admit myself for psychiatric observation. An interesting character tho.

Lol, yeah she was. Actually the entire show was very interesting and well written. You never knew what was coming next!
Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
EdiAbali:

Okay you think people who appreciates your gifts or works are the people who really love,
Her life just like the OP narrated it is similar to my life style,
Don't judge people by the way you do things,
How can you say she married the OP because he is the available option right now, if she decides not to marry anybody what will happen?
No dey talk like say no must say person go marry.
The OP should check and compare her life to him and to other people like members of her family. The OP should know if gift moves her before, na people wey know her before marriage he supposed ask.

Oga forget people aside, this is his wife we are talking about, but it's like he doesn't exists outside thier matrimonial home. am not married but I have being in contact with enough married couples to know this his wife is just managing him, these kind of women will accord you all necessary respect in marriage BUT d affection will not be there.

The only people who will enjoy living with this kind of women is people who marry because they wanna have kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! by Chubhie: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
midnighter:
Absolutely milady.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.