Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice (1094 Views)

Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
I have a girlfriend and i love her so much and she wants me to be successful at all costs so she adviced me too meet with a woman she knows but i didn't take it lightly with her because i don't if i should encourage such attitudes or discourage it and she is a woman i want to get married to in future by God grace.. but my fears is ? if she imbibe this attitude will it be a threat to our marriage or a blessing. undecided she is the perfect wife material she just want my success cry
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by greatnaija01: 12:11am On Apr 01, 2019
pls you have NOT said anything clear or anything that makes sense here.

IS IT A DIABOLICAL OR CHURCH OR IMAM SPIRITUALIST SHE REFERRED YOU TO?

Stop talking vague and expect direct clear answers... abeg.

paul1995:
I have a girlfriend and i love her so much and she wants me to be successful at all costs so she adviced me too meet with a woman she knows but i didn't take it lightly with her because i don't if i should encourage such attitudes or discourage it and she is a woman i want to get married to in future by God grace.. but my fears is ? if she imbibe this attitude will it be a threat to our marriage or a blessing. undecided she is the perfect wife material she just want my success cry
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2019
greatnaija01:
pls you have NOT said anything clear or anything that makes sense here.

IS IT A DIABOLICAL OR CHURCH OR IMAM SPIRITUALIST SHE REFERRED YOU TO?

Stop talking vague and expect direct clear answers... abeg.

Anything spiritual it encompasses anything that can make me successful
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by anthonyuncle(m): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2019
u are yet to be plain with us here.
or maybe u ain't sure about who da woman is.
there is a big difference between being spiritual and Beyonce diabolical.
regardless of dz, I see no reason y u must see one woman because u are dating a girl.
is she her apprentice?
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by Headlesschicken(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2019
undecided Every woman this boys meet suddenly becomes a complete wife material,whom they wanna marry in d future,i just wonder wia all dix gals @..

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2019
RUN ASSHOLE........RUN..!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by VulgarLee(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2019
Both Ogbanje?
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2019
VulgarLee:
Both Ogbanje?

Let's say christianity seems that's the only good thing some people still believe in
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Every woman this boys meet suddenly becomes a complete wife material,whom they wanna marry in d future,i just wonder wia all dix gals @..

Is it your marriage or were you forced to attend any you talk as if you you can comprehend everything marriage entails no one knows it all it just a futile projection if you don't know where to meet them go your village for one shikenah tongue
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
anthonyuncle:
u are yet to be plain with us here.
or maybe u ain't sure about who da woman is.
there is a big difference between being spiritual and Beyonce diabolical.
regardless of dz, I see no reason y u must see one woman because u are dating a girl.
is she her apprentice?

She's not diabolical just spirituality in a good way
Re: Is It Good To Date A Woman Who Is Spiritual I Need An Advice by anthonyuncle(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
paul1995:

She's not diabolical just spirituality in a good way
then continue ur relationship with her, but ensure she don't make that woman a core factor in her life

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness Of The Highest Order / Premature Ejaculation / What Is The Best Reaction To A Man Who Touches A Married Woman's Butt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.