Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank (5685 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 3:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Me dat they want to fry that is still rubbin oil as cream...

I decided to play the April fool's prank on my girlfriend as is something I've always wanted to do.. Turns out tis too expensive for her
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 4:00am On Apr 01, 2019

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 4:01am On Apr 01, 2019

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 4:02am On Apr 01, 2019

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 4:03am On Apr 01, 2019

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 4:05am On Apr 01, 2019

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Chidonc(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2019
you go beg tire�����, NYBC, no your begging continues

7 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Headlesschicken(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2019
undecided SMH child's play, enjoy it while u still can....
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by tosyne2much(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2019
This is quite expensive bro

8 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Biglittlelois(f): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2019
I'm still thinking of a big April fool prank to do.....
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by simafem(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2019
Tried this same shi.t last year. We broke up. She forgave me oh, but after that day ehn, it's like i poured cold water on the 'ship'. It was negative spiral from then on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by mmadu5(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2019
lol Nigerian girls dont know what prank is , if it was a white girl she will laugh over it soon as she knows its a prank .

4 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
mmadu5:
lol Nigerian girls dont know what prank is , if it was a white girl she will laugh over it soon as she knows its a prank .

I tire o
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
simafem:
Tried this same shi.t last year. We broke up. She forgave me oh, but after that day ehn, it's like i poured cold water on the 'ship'. It was negative spiral from then on.

Chai!!
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Foodforthought: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Make she go sleep abeg. I dislike ladies without sense of humour. A prank is a prank no matter the way it's done. !!!

11 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Rextizz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
mmadu5:
This is why I prefer white girls, they don't take issues like this serious.

4 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
embarassed
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Seandisputed(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Love still dey shack this one
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Preshy561(f): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Your thought becomes your word, then, your actions.

I love that girl already. smiley
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Bluezy13(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Preshy561:
Your thought becomes your word, then, your actions.

I love that girl already. smiley

Me too

2 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Bluezy13(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Foodforthought:
Make she go sleep abeg. I dislike ladies without sense of humour. A prank is a prank no matter the way it's done. !!!

She is being realistic.

Things will never remain the same.
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by MJBOLT: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
the op messed up when he apologised
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by ThothHermes: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Can't date a girl who writes like that.
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Jamestown123: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Same thing here, called my gal this morning that am no longer intrested in her again that i want a break. Omo she just vex cut the call and texted me she's coming back home from work that she dont feel like working again. I knew if she come home na my head she won come break i just told her have u forgotten that today is apriel fool day? I no want to much talk.

2 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jamestown123:
Same thing here, called my gal this morning that am no longer intrested in her again that i want a break. Omo she just vex cut the call and texted me she's coming back home from work that she dont feel like working again. I knew if she come home na my head she won come break i just told her have u forgotten that today is apriel fool day? I no want to much talk.

Funny
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Divay22(f): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
tosyne2much:
Nothing expensive there.
Things like this are likely to come up today.
Seems she's angry (not cause of the prank) but on her own and sorry i don't think she loves the Op the way he loves her.

I mean, for a regular chick that loves you to the moon and back, she would ask questions, call you just to be sure you know what you're saying.
Not that thing she typed. And what the hell is ENJOY even when he told her it was a joke.

7 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by SmellingAnus(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Too expensive... I agree with her... From words to actions...
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Divay22:

Nothing expensive there.
Things like this are likely to come up today.
Seems she's angry (not cause of the prank) but on her own and sorry i don't think she loves the Op the way he loves her.

I mean, for a regular chick that loves you to the moon and back, she would ask questions, call you just to be sure you know what you're saying.
Not that thing she typed. And what the hell is ENJOY even when he told her it was a joke.

You're very right. See her response "if that's what you want" cheesy
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by CheedyJ(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2019
Op think say him get gf,smh...u re very much single DAT chick ain't feeling u deep bro & if eventually she 4gives u,trust me ur relationship can't be d same .

3 Likes

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by RealAdewole(m): 2:03am On Apr 02, 2019
Divay22:

What carry me come here na your profile...
Both your profile picture and signature...

Just get yourself Jesus Christ and the rest will be story wink cheesy wink wink
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by RealAdewole(m): 2:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I'm still thinking of a big April fool prank to do.....

Send like 1m to my bank account and later send me SMS say na April Fool make I transfer it back
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 02, 2019
tosyne2much:

You used to be dark, but then again, so did most Nigerians. Now everyone is fair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Spent 1k To Go Have Sex " Lady Laments Due To Okada Bad... / Quick Release Whenever A Lady Touches Me / This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.