Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,876 members, 7,821,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (30585 Views)

By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by coachkolobe: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2019
come back home and cause trouble mr kanu please

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by kunmiiii: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2019
This one no get sense sha! grin

See his unintelligible ignorant ranting like a kid in his formative years! cheesy

Na this dunce wan deliver Biafra!! undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by NairalandAngel(m): 10:12am On Apr 01, 2019
angry
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
This toothless bulldog don start again, he is yet to realize how irrelevant and stupid he is.
E pain am.

cc lzaa

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2019
Nigeria law have universal. jurisdiction
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by amstardi: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2019
I am ibo . But as soon as this clown opens his mouth,I feel like crushing his teeth.. Nnamdi kanu I hate you

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by olaolaking: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2019
That is how he will be making mouth and chest beating. When trouble starts now he and his brothers will begin to shout freedom of speech. And dude will pass underground to Chile.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Samuelnwite2(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Hater Of Kanu Should Go And Hung Transformer Or Drink Sniper

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by noisy45(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Wait make I comot first before you cause the trouble

Meanwhile afonjarudeens will masturbate on this thread

See below

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by bobosydney: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2019
Another empty chest beating from Gorilla Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2019
unclexofficial:
Nnamdi Kanu who reacted to the alleged plan by the Federal Government to arrest him with the International Police, has stated that he can cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked.The IPOB leader who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if provoked, stated that he was a British citizen and so could not be subjected to any Nigerian law. He further dared the Federal Government to come for him if it could, stressing that the bail revocation was a ploy by the Federal Government to make the International Police stop him from travelling freely across the world to make a case for the independence of Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu who further threatened to cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked, said in his statement;

“I am not a Nigerian citizen; therefore, your bail revocation is completely meaningless to me. My devotion to the absolute and puritanical pursuit of the total restoration of the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra is unwavering.

“My lawyers are waiting for an Interpol red notice against my name and all hell will break loose. If the intention of Binta Nyako is to curtail my travels, thereby limiting IPOB diplomatic offensive, then let me assure Biafrans that our enemies have failed.

“Should they request Interpol intervention in this matter, I will give my lawyers here in the UK the instructions we need to launch a no-holds-barred legal assault against Nigeria. So, I am waiting for them. Europe and Interpol are not a bunch of wild beasts like Nigerian law courts and her security services. In Europe there is rule of law which is also binding on Interpol.

“The treasonable felony charge they levelled against me is not a crime that could be committed by merely carrying Biafran flag about and preaching secession, but one that could only be committed using guns, bombs and other weapons, which my group has never been associated with. I warn the Federal Government not to dare me because I’m capable of causing trouble for Nigeria.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/i-can-cause-trouble-for-nigeria-if-provoked-nnamdi-kanu/

Keep the roar alive my lion.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DonBenny77(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
nnamdi kanu is an educated and intelligent fool.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
Bubu should kill this man .....
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by ejimatic: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
unclexofficial:
Nnamdi Kanu who reacted to the alleged plan by the Federal Government to arrest him with the International Police, has stated that he can cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked.The IPOB leader who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if provoked, stated that he was a British citizen and so could not be subjected to any Nigerian law. He further dared the Federal Government to come for him if it could, stressing that the bail revocation was a ploy by the Federal Government to make the International Police stop him from travelling freely across the world to make a case for the independence of Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu who further threatened to cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked, said in his statement;

“I am not a Nigerian citizen; therefore, your bail revocation is completely meaningless to me. My devotion to the absolute and puritanical pursuit of the total restoration of the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra is unwavering.

“My lawyers are waiting for an Interpol red notice against my name and all hell will break loose. If the intention of Binta Nyako is to curtail my travels, thereby limiting IPOB diplomatic offensive, then let me assure Biafrans that our enemies have failed.

“Should they request Interpol intervention in this matter, I will give my lawyers here in the UK the instructions we need to launch a no-holds-barred legal assault against Nigeria. So, I am waiting for them. Europe and Interpol are not a bunch of wild beasts like Nigerian law courts and her security services. In Europe there is rule of law which is also binding on Interpol.

“The treasonable felony charge they levelled against me is not a crime that could be committed by merely carrying Biafran flag about and preaching secession, but one that could only be committed using guns, bombs and other weapons, which my group has never been associated with. I warn the Federal Government not to dare me because I’m capable of causing trouble for Nigeria.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/i-can-cause-trouble-for-nigeria-if-provoked-nnamdi-kanu/

. You are big fool....You can cause trouble for Nigeria where you are hiding.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarethieves: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy grin sad fl@theads pigs and their chest panel beater..Come back home and cause the problem.

4 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Kpartners: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2019
You are not a Nigerian citizen, and you will cause trouble in Nigeria? You have outlived your usefulness
Still waiting for the documents that was signed sealed and delivered to you.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by agarawu23(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2019
The empty chest beater is out from his hole again grin Why can't you be bold and come to Nigeria again wink

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by caracas: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
This toothless bulldog don start again, he is yet to realize how irrelevant and stupid he is.
Be careful how u talk to a man that brought Nigeria down to a standstill for almost two years , be careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Afospecialk: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
I KNOW THIS MAD ANIMAL WILL PROVE HIS STUPIDITY

A COWARD LEADER CALLING FOR WAR FROM EXILE TO LEAD INNOCENT IBO TO THEIR EARLY GRAVE JUST LIKE OJUKWU DID

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
See as Afonjas gather like fowls....always obssessed with Igbos/Biafrans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by GoldHorse(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided.
Just like I am going to use my teeth to tear apart my neighbor's wild bull mastiff.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Majid1990(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2019
Bull dog only a fool will believe you

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by hisexcellency34: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2019
Useless boy...Amadioha kee you there

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Unrated900(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Elagancy post=77160414]my leader. my mentor

Lol your leader your mentor with Canadian visa and a strong citizen

You the supporter a Nigerian citizen with no passport

Guy wise up.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Auxtin85(m): 10:23am On Apr 01, 2019
caracas:

Be careful how u talk to a man that brought Nigeria down to a standstill for almost two years , be careful

This man is nobody to Nigeria at large

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by sharena(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2019
IMAGINE THE CARRY DOER OOOO, HE EVEN SAID HE IS NOT A NIGERIAN AND YET HE HAS MADE MANY NIGERIANS DIED UNTIMELY BECAUSE OF THIS IPOB ISSUE, MAY GOD HELP ALL OF US

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by AK481(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2019
so you never provoke since?

2 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Hahahahaha Nnwanne your chest beating ain't move anyone again biko. You will only cause trouble for your self and your father's house and this time thst house would be bulldoze down.

A bloody coward f u c k I n g fugitive. You are not a Nigeria but was busy talking election in the last presidential election and now Buhari managed to get the required votes he needed from SE and today same Buhari still the president when you stupidly tell voters not to vote.

Anyone taking you serious is mad. You vowed never to abandon your foolish followers but ends up ran away and your foolish followers started lie war and fake tongue wagging knowing fully well you are alive and safe. The next we will saw is to see the Kanu your foolish followers claimed dead hitting his agama lizard useless head on the wall in Isreal.

Abeg make we hear word. Only fools we have your time. Bragging and chest beating foolish thing. Biko why did you ran away if you are a man or a true freedom fighter? You should have lay down your life to proof your point then you are a true hero. Ewu.

N.B Fed govt should do Nigerians a favour though I hate your party but do sensible Nigerians a favour by letting International Police go after this guy we need him back here the damage he has caused to SE is immense and he must feel the heat too.

The kids of hate, the Hitler descendant will pounce on me now but I give no
f u c k but for this Kanu I will never accept him.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Zikachat(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2019
is that mr bean?
he sounds funny....ok take this one 'where your madness end thats where someones begin''come park your things here na..mtcheewwww

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos / Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.