Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (30587 Views)

By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by preacherz: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nigerian Government should focus on other pressing needs than trying to get NK back to Nigeria to start heating up the polity unnecessarily.

more like channeling that energy on more meaningful endeavos.

udo.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Aidejay(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Na so e be
One man
Go dey threaten a whole nation of over 150m pple excluding igbos
One man
Na so mouth be
With mouth you can say Haven and Earth
With mouth you can buy and sell
In the end na person wey get mouth dey talk
Where we go dey if mouth no dey
Na mouth full ground pass
Mouth mouth mouth
What else do u have without mouth
Igbos have mouth
Not all of them some are moderately mouthed
D same with afonjas and some northerners
Mouth is not based on your region if na so Good create u na so you go be no questions asked
D unfortunate thing na say some people na only mouth Dem get nothing more
And without mouth they are nothing
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by millionboi2: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
This toothless bulldog don start again, he is yet to realize how irrelevant and stupid he is.
buhari government is stupidly making him relevant.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by CORRECTMAN788: 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
mildflame:

Wetin dis one de yarn!
Shey na traders de Sambisa forest?

https://www.nairaland.com/5110222/gunmen-attack-shinkafi-zamfara-40#77166829
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by shegie(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
You are a rat ........u can do nothing
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by baganas: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Samuelnwite2:
Hater Of Kanu Should Go And Hung Transformer Or Drink Sniper
I'll go to Abuja and bring back Buharis head... later he had to jump bail to save his own head. And now Jubril from Sudan has send a chill up his spine. This man is filled with hatred and that will consume him sooner than later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by magzey: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
If Python dance 2 begin , you will run to Jamaica be this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by rexwalters: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
millionboi2:
Shut up Dummy he jumped bail given to him by a Federal High Court,The people senator abaribe and co that stood surety for him should better go and retrieve the fugitive from wherever he is,unless they will live to regret the day they stood surety for him,so what does that have to do with President Buhari?
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Legendguru: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
better.leave.naija for naija and face your life. there u go again mr mouth runner. nigeria is not worth dying.for.this is.not europe or america. nobody will remember you.this is.not.fela era

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by rexwalters: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
millionboi2:
No one made Evans relevant,him and his brother kanu are only answering for their crimes in a court with due jurisdiction. Criminality will always make press headline.

Go and steal 10 million Naira and see if your name & story won't appear on Nairaland.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by millionboi2: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
rexwalters:
Shut up Dummy he jumped bail given to him by a Federal High Court,The people senator abaribe and co that stood surety for him should better go and retrieve the fugitive from wherever he is,unless they will live to regret the day they stood surety for him,so what does that have to do with President Buhari?
ur papa dummy
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by rexwalters: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
millionboi2:
ur papa dummy
No,Senator abaribe and the wannabe rabbi that stood surety for that albino lowlife scumbag called mazi nnamdi kanu are the Real Dummies x7,it is not today mumu beings have subjected themselves to be tricked by their fellow men,Jim Jones comes to mind.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by rexwalters: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
millionboi2:
ur papa dummy
Not mine,what abaribe's children are calling their he goat daddy,if your Father went and dropped a 100 million Naira bond for that useless iembecile,will you not call him a Dummy,and now the Clown is mocking senator abaribe claiming he is a British Citizen,only a Fool will stand surety for a British Citizen in a Court in Nigeria. Abaribe knows way better but his perceived hatred for President Buhari would not allow him see beyond his nose?I guess the Chicken has come home to roost.

When you strike your enemy and you miss,do not complain when he comes for vengeance and his pound of flesh (Niccolo Machiavelli),senator abaribe done catch gbesay.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by NaMeAboki: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Idiot, you have been provoked; do your worst and stop the empty chest beating nonsense.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Fahd11: 8:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
If I slap you from here....... Toothless bingo
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by win3k: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lunockgold:
indeed lunatism runs in DNA from great grand to ur children unborn ode,u can't even mention france,usa,isreal,russia,england,demark.u are mention asia nd arab that knws nothing about live mumu.brazil kill u there.ewu congo
I know the truth hurts monkey, but it has to be said!
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by win3k: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lunockgold:
i nw knw the size of ur brain,omo kekere niee
Imagine an ape talking about brain...what is the world coming to
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by olureignforever: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
luluman:
Maybe to eternal hiding.

May be after scorpion or lion dance

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
olureignforever:

Am sure am ur father or ur mothers mate. Shows the kind of a child u are. Pray to live to my present age and also achieve all I av achieved

WllliU Shata!!!!

olureignforever:

May be after scorpion or lion dance

Or the kinda dance a.nd music small small Fulani boys played for afonja in this illorin

grin
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
KANU the bloody coward
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
KANU the bloody coward

...but here you are cursing someone that wants freedom from this shtthole!!! Pity
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
DabuIIIT:

...but here you are cursing someone that wants freedom from this shtthole!!! Pity

Only a fool endangers his followers in a lost battle
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Only a fool endangers his followers in a lost battle

Thank you,keep asking questions, Goodluck
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2019
olureignforever:

Just like Peter Obi and the rest of your deluded osus were ready to eat athieveculated shit.

And your legend who ate otapiapia rattak and chickened out

Bahahahahaaaaaaa
BuhahahahhhahahahahHahhhahaa
grin
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Unrated900(m): 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lunockgold:
bingo like de talk about wise where igbos dey abi,ode bruku omo osi.

He pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapped Nigerian Man Found Dead In South Africa After Ransom Payment By Family / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Bwoi Mangu, Plateau Attack (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.