Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (30583 Views)

By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Yopcity: 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
This toothless bulldog don start again, he is yet to realize how irrelevant and stupid he is.

Sorry, he happens to be more relevant than anybody in Ur village can ever be even in 50 years to come. No insult intended but that's just the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Starks:
look at this olodo, ' biafia encompasses the whole of the old Eastern' for mind abi , am sure that was your grandfather old stories.

was your imaginative old Eastern region ever actualised? ipop thinkers not surprised at d way u guys thinks , u people ambition is only on d lips of their followers causing nuisance in d society. boko haram case is sympathetic than d ipob motives . d boko haram are illiterates who haven't seen light so its easy to brain wash them by some evil fellows,

but ipob with all a exposure in life western education has given you people still lack that sense of ,that there is advantage in numbers, there fore you people case is pathetic.

ipob can't feed d north or d west and south south your imaginary old eastern region . what is just holding Igbos is d igbos of Nigeria u better start thinking as a nationalist than clouding your taught with greediness in that your landlock region that doesnt have border or oceans to support d region strength.
Yapping yapping
Yapping tongue

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by igbosarejews(m): 1:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

And I responded to ur irrelevant comment!

It's Zaria in Biafran map , get life ezi
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Continue masturbating on Kanu's anus... Good luck
And you continue being who you are....
Ignoramus tongue
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Auxtin85(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yopcity:

Sorry, he happens to be more relevant than anybody in Ur village can ever be even in 50 years to come. No insult intended but that's just the truth!

I laugh at you, I used to think he was so relevant till I got to know he is a toothless dog that can only bark but can’t bite
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by saintofheaven: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
unclexofficial:
Nnamdi Kanu who reacted to the alleged plan by the Federal Government to arrest him with the International Police, has stated that he can cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked.The IPOB leader who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if provoked, stated that he was a British citizen and so could not be subjected to any Nigerian law. He further dared the Federal Government to come for him if it could, stressing that the bail revocation was a ploy by the Federal Government to make the International Police stop him from travelling freely across the world to make a case for the independence of Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu who further threatened to cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked, said in his statement;

“I am not a Nigerian citizen; therefore, your bail revocation is completely meaningless to me. My devotion to the absolute and puritanical pursuit of the total restoration of the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra is unwavering.

“My lawyers are waiting for an Interpol red notice against my name and all hell will break loose. If the intention of Binta Nyako is to curtail my travels, thereby limiting IPOB diplomatic offensive, then let me assure Biafrans that our enemies have failed.

“Should they request Interpol intervention in this matter, I will give my lawyers here in the UK the instructions we need to launch a no-holds-barred legal assault against Nigeria. So, I am waiting for them. Europe and Interpol are not a bunch of wild beasts like Nigerian law courts and her security services. In Europe there is rule of law which is also binding on Interpol.

“The treasonable felony charge they levelled against me is not a crime that could be committed by merely carrying Biafran flag about and preaching secession, but one that could only be committed using guns, bombs and other weapons, which my group has never been associated with. I warn the Federal Government not to dare me because I’m capable of causing trouble for Nigeria.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/i-can-cause-trouble-for-nigeria-if-provoked-nnamdi-kanu/

my friend shut up.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by seangy4konji: 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Coward
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by semyman: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nuisance
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Originalsly: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hmmm..... British Citizen.... that can be revoked.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
win3k:
No Igbo CRIMINAL can cause more trouble for Nigeria than they are already doing all over the world with Nigerian passports!

Please cause the trouble, this time there is no "sorry sorry for IGBO" @Gowon so the matter will be concluded once and for all.

Buhari cannot wait to start shooting
you are mad,which buhari the dead one or jubril al sudanise.ewu

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Indigenous(f): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
yoruba and gossip,they leave their own matter.they talk for igbo biafra matter like their life depend on it.useless set of people,trust yoruba people at your own risk

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yopcity:

my broda u are right.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by tutuonye: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
I love the person of Nnamfi Kanu Only Nigerian Fools don't see greatness in him.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by gbishman: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
The biggest blunder my president committed was to let the court release this idiot.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Starks:
I keep telling those illustrate igbos to understand that this man is just using them to gain power. so unfortunate its mostly d Igbos who are political backward who wudnt see d greatness in one Nigeria, ibos are at d most geographical disadvantaged in Nigeria, your region is small with a landlock position. no ocean across or no foreign borders. am sure they don't know d strategic advantage of this. one Ipob dullard told me that they are d Japan of nigeria . then I laugh and I told him that nigerian is over 200m n if they made wealth it is thru nigeria . but then what is that local thing an ipob guy can produce that a 12 yrs old boy in d north can't produce? ojukwu knows when a lost d south south to his ambition he then realised is better to stand as one Nigeria then never. ibop ,Nigerian are better off with people so better have sense now.
may thunder from unknown destition locate u nd ur entire village ewu congo like u,we are biafrans ok nd not igbos.nkita for ur information the era for divide nd rule is over,we are one pple one nation.we are biafrans .
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by luluman: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
olureignforever:
You go cause am for your head. Na where your trouble start, another person own begin. The last one you caused sent you to exile. I can tell where another one will land you.
Maybe to eternal hiding.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Starks:
this guy is not wise anything, his myopic followers like u who gives him that power, Nigeria is over 200m people so if about 20m dullard people gives that shit power o yes he will definitely act like a god. believe me d ibos aristocrats, are pleasing everyday with d govt to plead on d behelf of ibo nation to temper mercy ,they no there is no gain outside
pls mr nkita allow us to follow our mnk.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by win3k: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lunockgold:
you are mad,which buhari the dead one or jubril al sudanise.ewu

either one, most people in the world hate Igbos let alone inside Nigeria or Sudan. I am waiting for them to start trouble...
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Celestial777:

I am ibo both parent from mbano
But what this man deserve is to die
He is just using ipob to emerse
Wealth for bimsef
Thinking outside the box
Not true

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Unrated900:
A leader that cant show face

Leader from afar

Oyinsi from canada

This IBos I wonder when they will be wise.
bingo like de talk about wise where igbos dey abi,ode bruku omo osi.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
win3k:

either one, most people in the world hate Igbos let alone inside Nigeria or Sudan. I am waiting for them to start trouble...
very soon u will understand nd knw the package we ve for u pple.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
win3k:

mention one nation that hate the igbos.

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by win3k: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lunockgold:
mention one nation that hate the igbos.

Indonesia: https://www.nairaland.com/2306898/over-2-thousand-igbo-people

Thailand: https://todaynewsafrica.com/disturbing-videos-igbo-curse-africa-thai-police-tell-nigerian-drug-pushers/

South Africa:
Brazil:
Cambodia:
Vietnam:
Hong Kong:
Uganda:
Nigeria:

You want more?

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by win3k: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lunockgold:
very soon u will understand nd knw the package we ve for u pple.
You dey craze - Only Fulani herdsmen can annihilate the entire Igbo population in "2 fighting" let alone all Nigeria!
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
igbosarejews:

It's Zaria in Biafran map , get life ezi

My community sef get map! Dat means my community should start fighting for political independence abi?
Reality go soon nak all of una.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
STRENGTHesq:

And you continue being who you are....
Ignoramus tongue

Ntoorr..!!
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by LegacyB: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Is this April fool or what?His gods must be crazy!!!!
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by chiteny(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
People still believe this guy? He's not a Nigerian citizen? He needs to read the constitution of Nigeria again. As long as you are born by both Nigerian parents you are a citizen, unless he has renounced his citizenship.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
win3k:

You dey craze - Only Fulani herdsmen can annihilate the entire Igbo population in "2 fighting" let alone all Nigeria!
i nw knw the size of ur brain,omo kekere niee
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Lunockgold: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
win3k:

Indonesia: https://www.nairaland.com/2306898/over-2-thousand-igbo-people

Thailand: https://todaynewsafrica.com/disturbing-videos-igbo-curse-africa-thai-police-tell-nigerian-drug-pushers/

South Africa:
Brazil:
Cambodia:
Vietnam:
Hong Kong:
Uganda:
Nigeria:

You want more?
indeed lunatism runs in DNA from great grand to ur children unborn ode,u can't even mention france,usa,isreal,russia,england,demark.u are mention asia nd arab that knws nothing about live mumu.brazil kill u there.ewu congo
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by mukthar2000(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
And why u run away idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man / Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos / Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.