Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu (30586 Views)

By the time Soludo will be provoked, Simon Ekpa, co- criminals will regret- APGA / Singaporean Woman Faces Death In China For Transporting Drugs For Nigeria Man / Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by dominique(f): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2019
This topic should be in the jokes section

7 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Unrated900(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2019
A leader that cant show face

Leader from afar

Oyinsi from canada

This IBos I wonder when they will be wise.

5 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by agarawu23(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2019
caracas:

Be careful how u talk to a man that brought Nigeria down to a standstill for almost two years , be careful
probably he brought you, your family and village to standstill for 2 years. Bcoz Nigeria has a whole didn't feel any standstill from this bull dog who rants and kill his loyal followers then run for his life after threatening and scamming his gullible followers whom their eyes are now clear. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2019
mildflame:
Ordinary " parade" by army you disappeared for months, na only mouth you get

I’m just wondering why Nigerian security agencies haven’t contacted Interpol for the Dss man Oke who jumped bail and absconded according to them bt have time for kanu.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2019
Brainwashed Namdiot Cownu and his zombie followers.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Press release by the association of wailing zombies in Africa .

AWIZA

We are indeed pained greatly by this news. Kanu should not be allowed to do this. The government broke their own part of the deal and invaded his house and killed but our overlord can do no wrong. Itiz a simpu stuvzzs.

Comrade Lochas Cockroacha
For AWIZA.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by papiwyte(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2019
Pls come back home, Nigeria Army is waiting for u....

Runaway leader grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2019
twilliamx:
April fool things....

Letter of invitation:
I hereby want to bring to the notice of this honourable embassy that I twilliamx hereby invite my friend lefelendum leader of the ipigs aka nnamdi kanu aka baba jack to our dear country Nigeria. It has been long since he witnessed the serpentine dance of our great Python spirit. Please do the honourable thing and grant this my dearest friend a visiting visa. I assure you he will not make it out I mean abscond again.
Yours faithfully..

Bla blah blah.

Sophisticated m.....

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2019
agarawu23:
[b] I'm greatly pained [\b]
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2019
agarawu23:
[b] I'm greatly pained [b\]
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Sholaco: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Lolz your mumu na follow come grin
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Coo
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by agarawu23(m): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2019
hubtiva:
since u are not a Nigerian y put ur ... mouth for our matter

He ain't putting his mouth in matter of the zoo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
its too early for this
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
sogodihno:
Lolz, this one is pressing their mumu button again, like Ojukwu did.

ibos will never learn.
See this deeply concerned minister of ipob affairs

grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by udemzyudex(m): 10:39am On Apr 01, 2019
See person wey dem dey beg for presidential pardon for.

Lol, he want to cause trouble for Nigeria, Nna go ahead.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by TruthHurts100: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2019
unclexofficial:
Nnamdi Kanu who reacted to the alleged plan by the Federal Government to arrest him with the International Police, has stated that he can cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked.The IPOB leader who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable if provoked, stated that he was a British citizen and so could not be subjected to any Nigerian law. He further dared the Federal Government to come for him if it could, stressing that the bail revocation was a ploy by the Federal Government to make the International Police stop him from travelling freely across the world to make a case for the independence of Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu who further threatened to cause trouble for Nigeria if provoked, said in his statement;

“I am not a Nigerian citizen; therefore, your bail revocation is completely meaningless to me. My devotion to the absolute and puritanical pursuit of the total restoration of the sovereignty of the Republic of Biafra is unwavering.

“My lawyers are waiting for an Interpol red notice against my name and all hell will break loose. If the intention of Binta Nyako is to curtail my travels, thereby limiting IPOB diplomatic offensive, then let me assure Biafrans that our enemies have failed.

“Should they request Interpol intervention in this matter, I will give my lawyers here in the UK the instructions we need to launch a no-holds-barred legal assault against Nigeria. So, I am waiting for them. Europe and Interpol are not a bunch of wild beasts like Nigerian law courts and her security services. In Europe there is rule of law which is also binding on Interpol.

“The treasonable felony charge they levelled against me is not a crime that could be committed by merely carrying Biafran flag about and preaching secession, but one that could only be committed using guns, bombs and other weapons, which my group has never been associated with. I warn the Federal Government not to dare me because I’m capable of causing trouble for Nigeria.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/i-can-cause-trouble-for-nigeria-if-provoked-nnamdi-kanu/

This scam should go and hide abeg. Na only mouth you get. If dem born you well, enter naija and start making this mouth. You've enslaved your people mentally. Many of them are getting to know whom you truly are. Enough of this nainsense
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by CORRECTMAN788: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2019
mildflame:
Ordinary " parade" by army you disappeared for months, na only mouth you get

Don't you think that parade by army is a misplaced priority? It should have been directed towards Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2019
olaolaking:
That is how he will be making mouth and chest beating. When trouble starts now he and his brothers will begin to shout freedom of speech. And dude will pass underground to Chile.

Just like afonja disappeared from illorin cos of Fulani small small boys.

Just like awo otapiapiaed and disappeared Inna ratak style
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Mitsurugi:
Hate him or love him, call his followers pigs or fools, he is right. One thing this government has shown is its continued brazen incompetence in handling minute issues before it blows out of proportion. What is FG hoping to achieve with interpol? It is viral that they attempted his life and lost ground on that fact merely. Our courts and security services are just as he's described them. Inept and tactically bereft of ideas. He is a British citizen spearheading a non-violent UN backed cause. Sometimes I wonder why PMB makes governance so difficult for himself. If you're unsound please surround yourself with sound people. That's how people like Coscharis and Innoson made it. Nnamdi Kanu will always shine with this government. Haba! angry
so some one that jumped bail shouldn't be arrested? UN backed cause ko. You are not a Nigerian citizen yet you come to Nigeria to preach secession
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Celestial777:
Bubu should kill this man .....

You and yours 1st

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
This toothless bulldog don start again, he is yet to realize how irrelevant and stupid he is.
undecided
Come to Aba and say he is irrelevant pls
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Elagancy:
my leader. my mentor.

Why no you follow am?

haters, pls go and die
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by DabuIIIT: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2019
grin
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 10:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Auxtin85:
This toothless bulldog don start again, he is yet to realize how irrelevant and stupid he is.

Stupid?

Who wants to remain part of Nigeria adjudged the sixth most miserable countries in the world?
Only a most STUPID person tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by anonymousthug(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2019
I JUST HATE SEEING THIS MAN.
Re: I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2019
jaxxy:

I’m just wondering why Nigerian security agencies haven’t contacted Interpol for the Dss man Oke who jumped bail and absconded according to them bt have time for kanu.
he too is facing the same fate. Always quick to conspiracy theories tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prison Officers Arrested For Selling Guns To Gang Leader 'Ability' In Imo.Photos / Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI / Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.