Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). (6613 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). by miracle956: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2019
just imagine

for more click
www.instagram.com/nicolartstudios

1 Share

Re: See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). by topedoski(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2019
Next time the conversation box shud be up..... Not where it is Reason: its covering the main message of the pics

14 Likes

Re: See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). by miracle956: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2019
topedoski:
Next time the conversation box shud be up..... Not where it is
Reason: its covering the main message of the pics
hahaha bad child
Re: See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). by topedoski(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
miracle956:
hahaha bad child
watin man go do?
Re: See What My Boyfriend Did When I Went To Spend The Weekend With Him(pics). by miracle956: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
topedoski:
watin man go do?
lolz

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To Ugly Nigerian Women! / Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? / Best Ways To Win A Girl's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.