Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

See What A Man Sent To His Spouse As April - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Man Sent To His Spouse As April (583 Views)

Nigeria man sent his gf to deliver in USA she ended up... / How A Man Sent Me Out Of His House Because Of My Saggy Breast - Nigerian Lady / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man Sent To His Spouse As April by Makingjuba: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2019
A man Identify as Uche Sent below message to his wife this morning as April fool...He told Our reporter via a phone conversation that his WIFE is still typing till now and he doesn't know shes typing that takes so long..lol

"I'm sorry to say i'm no more interested in this relationship i have tried so hard to make it work but it seems your not changing anything..Not even that, that came that she's preganant now and her pastor said she must not do abortion. I'm short of words now..Help me understand"..

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll: Sexy Vs Beautiful / Ten Ways To Communicate During Sex / Masturbation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.