Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (175713 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 11:56am On May 22, 2019
Timantech:
Whatever shit you take for inspiration is working very much. Keep the work high and tight
aww kiss kiss Thank you so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by openmine(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2019
PrudySara:
Rosemary, please Elizabeth shouldn't change number o. What is it sef? How would Ebube contact her when he gets back?

Thanks for the update!
Wahala dey ohh grin

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2019
Changing of phone na Another gbege for bube ooo

Tanks for the update
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Adesina12: 4:34pm On May 22, 2019
PrudySara:
Rosemary, please Elizabeth shouldn't change number o. What is it sef? How would Ebube contact her when he gets back?

Thanks for the update!

Don't bother yourself
Bube will reach her through his mum nah
Keep calm they will meet again to continue their story
Tomorrow never die grin

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 5:50pm On May 22, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am

I can't wait for Bube to come home, pls Chike should be dealt with biko
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Damibiz(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2019
For the first time in a long time Damibiz is commenting on a story in this section..first Aminu shd kick that womanalization man's ash real hard nd protect Eliza for me oh..as for Bube old soldier nava die,he go come back as a hero.thanks for everything,keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Temmuizza(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2019
Thanks Rosemary for dis wonderful piece
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by TroubleIsland(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Bia this adviser I am warning you oooo.....
Leave Eliza before I mebie ya lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Pheobmax: 10:21pm On May 22, 2019
All Viz Folks Sayin' Bube's Gon Come Back,, Like Where The eff You Gehin The Vibes From??
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Damibiz(m): 9:59am On May 23, 2019
They was nothing for us last night..i waited till 2:30am..
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by mercyymai(f): 10:49am On May 23, 2019
Damibiz:
They was nothing for us last night..i waited till 2:30am..

grin grin grin sorry o. There will be update 2day.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 23, 2019
still waiting.........
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by PrudySara(f): 2:16pm On May 23, 2019
Enyi'a...ogini?? Even here too?? grin grin
openmine:

Wahala dey ohh grin
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by PrudySara(f): 2:17pm On May 23, 2019
Okay na...I'm calm oo
Adesina12:

Don't bother yourself
Bube will reach her through his mum nah
Keep calm they will meet again to continue their story
Tomorrow never die grin
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by PrudySara(f): 2:17pm On May 23, 2019
Lol... Ayam relaxed already grin
Rosemary33:
relax first cheesy grin
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by queenitee(f): 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
Change number keh, no oo please o, no oo
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by openmine(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
PrudySara:
Enyi'a...ogini?? Even here too?? grin grin
tongue

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Dammykrone(m): 12:10am On May 24, 2019
I So Much Love This Story. E Dey Sweet My Belle
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 8:45am On May 24, 2019
Tried updating last night but network wasn't friendly. Will do that today

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Fazemood(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2019
Rosemary33:
Try dear, this story is amazing
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by festusalamu(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2019
thanks for the update @rosemary33
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by izaray(f): 9:10am On May 24, 2019
Rosemary33:
I will kuku hang around waiting for the next update ma'am.

Today na today we die hia wink
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Smith06: 9:42am On May 24, 2019
Rosemary33:
You are using Glo ?
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:44am On May 24, 2019
EPISODE 29

The truck was waiting for him when they came out, Ebube could count six boys that stood by the truck, he felt threatened

“They will take you to the capitol” Adsame answered the question in his head

“Two would have be enough, and displaying so much guns isn’t a good idea” Ebube turned towards the General

“My friend” The general raised his shoulders in pride “I am not going to trust a UN soldier, you may want to shoot the two men and leave with the truck” He laughed “I have been deep into this war that I cannot afford to trust anyone”

“Hei! Bile!” He called on the boy with a face as rouged as the pickup truck he would be driving “Start the truck” they walked closer to the truck

“Shoot the soldier once you sense any trick” He was deliberately loud to send the message down to Ebube.

“That won’t be necessary General, I gave you my word” he hopped in the passenger’s side of the truck

“Their guns will remind you of your word” General placed his hand on the truck

“Your men…they speak English” It wasn’t a question

“We are not all illiterates, some of these boys has been to the University”

One more militia joined Ebube in the front while the remaining boys jumped in to the back of the pickup truck. The pickup coughed to life and they drove down the rocky parts.

They drove in silence; the two Somalia militias would talk occasionally in their local language. The silence was awkward and the men felt uncomfortable. The militia by his right dipped his hand in his pocket and brought out something wrapped in a thin paper, he trapped the wrap between his teeth and searched for a matchbox.

He took a long drag with his eyes half closed like a man on a trance “Hei soldier” he nudged Ebube with his solder and offered the weed to him, Ebube shook his head “You too holy to be a soldier” he withdrew the weed and dragged again before he offered to the one called Bile.

They stopped periodically to chat with some of their men at road blocks who would hailed them and looked at Ebube strangely.

“What are you looking at?” the one called Bile asked straight faced. Ebube withdrew his eyes from the charcoal-black militia’s face, Bile had a terrible mark that looked like a dip knife cut, that healed badly, on his cheek “It was four years ago, when the war started” Bile explained the mark. He sneezed and continued “I lost two sisters and my mother that year, the government soldiers raided our home in search of my father, they said he was part of the resistance”

Ebube didn’t say anything, he had heard similar stories before, people has different reasons for joining the enemies camp. “You speak good English” Ebube commented

“He was going to be a lawyer, he was one of the best students when we were in school” The militia by his right said

“Those were the good days” Bile said dreamingly “I wanted to go to Canada to further after the first degree” he hissed

The two militias chatted about the past happily like Ebube wasn’t there, Ebube listened to their adventures, happy moments, sad moments and students turned sex mates

“Soldier”

“Hmm”

“What of you? where did you come from?” Bile asked

“Nigeria”

“Ah…I hear Nigerian girls are fire” the militias chuckled

“They are hawks too, their love for money is second to none” The second Militia added “I used to have a Nigerian girlfriend on facebook”

“What happened to her?” Bile asked

“She blocked me when she realized I was a student” they laughed. They combined English with Somali

“…See, the best Girls to Bleep are Ghanaian girls”

“Don’t remind me of Akoswa back in school days” they laughed “She has hips like big Calabash”

Ebube remembered his own woman and his body went rigid, he didn’t want to remember the last time she was on his bed, the scent of her on his pillow, the softness of her skin. He inhaled deeply, relaxed his head backward and closed his eyes.

The memories dug out the longing he had wanted to bury till he would see her again, he remembered how her big backside had slapped his laps and his balls when he took her from behind that night, the bouncing of her butt at his command, it was a memorable night that would live or die with him.

The more he fought the memories the more they took over him, it brought sweetness and sadness with it. ‘Elizabeth’ he wished he could speak to her, he wished he could write a letter or send a little dove to deliver these words to her:

‘I heard your name in the wind, a soft reminder that you are still with me. I long to be able to reach out and touch you, to hold you in my arms.
For now, all I have left of you are these memories, ones I hope can mend my heart and fill my empty soul’

“Hei Soldier” he felt a hand tapped him “Talk to your people”

They were at the main gate to the Capitol, he brought his face forward so he could be seen by the Soldiers that where keeping watch at the gate. One soldier looked at him while saying something on the phone

“Tel the General Commander that it is the guy that arranged for the back up at the University Months ago”

The soldier looked at him skeptically, talked more on the phone before he signaled the gatekeepers to open the gate. As they drove in, the atmosphere was tensed, both sides had their guns ready for any trigger. They stopped in front of a an office and the militias jumped down with their guns set, Ebube stepped down with Bile and the other guy that sat with him.

The General Commander stood at the entrance and waited for him to come forward

“Tell the boys to drop the gun” Bile whispered to Ebube.

Ebube lifted his hands up “I am safe sir!” he shouted to the hearing of the General commander “Tell the boys to drop the guns!” the commander signaled the soldiers and they brought their guns down.

“We will wait for you here soldier, you have one hour to finish this business or I will shoot you personally” Bile said coldly to him before he walked towards the commander.

“A rebel cannot give me orders! They are not in any condition to demand anything”

“The war has lingered for four years General Yehuda, and we are not seeing it stopping. If what they want is for us to back out, then let us give it to them!” Commander Madagaski slammed his fist on the table

“And then what? we allow him get away with murder and genocide and we pretend that this whole thing didn’t happen? Like he didn’t start the war?”

“We came here on a neutral ground, as years go by we were drawn into the war, we chose side and now we are deep in to it. It is time to call this off and go back to the talking table General!”

Ebube kept mute and watched the two Generals shout at each other, both were tired of the war, but pride wouldn’t allow the Israeli General Yehuda to calm down and listen, he waited for them to pulse and breathe, for him to come in

“I am not as experienced as all of you in this room, but I have been with Adsame and his men. I am not here to make any case for him though. We must understand that as long as this war goes on, the country is being thrown in deeper devastation. The last time we were at Red Cross encampment, they also complained of shorted of food and drugs. How long will what they have last before starvation and disease wipe the entire nation? …”

Yehuda scratched his large nose “So captain, what is your suggestion?”

Ebube was surprised that the larger than life General could actually seek for his opinion “What both sides need is dialogue, bring them to the
table and let them state what they want. Believe me when I say that Adsame is tired of the war…”
“Then let him surrender himself to his Government!” Yehuda retorted

“He would rather let Somalia burn to nothing than do that” Madagaski threw his hands up in frustration, Ebube continued “Both of you, sir’s, can approach General Mohammad Barkhad and present him with the offer to dialogue…”

“What happens when he refuses” Madagaski rubbed his chin

“Get the UN body on the know, with what I heard, he still respects the World power, summon him to the body…I don’t know how possible that would be, I don’t know how it works…” Ebube said

“And your Man, the Rebel Leader, he only want us to get off Somalia soil not to fix a dialogue, what if he refuses to dialogue?”

“I will convince him, and give it to him as the only condition for the United Nations Soldiers to leave” he looked at the Big men and hoped they would understand

“Leave us captain, we will call for you when we must have deliberated on this”

“Ehm General sir, you may not have the means to reach to me, I am supposed to go back with those boys outside and my cellular has been taken from me”

Madagaski sighed “Come back in two days”

“Two days is not enough time” Yehunda cut in “give us a week to make the necessary arrangements”

“Okay sir…permission to leave sir?”

“Sure”

Ebube walked gallantly out of the improvised office

“He is a fine Soldier” Madagaski commented

“From Nigerian Navy you said?” Asked Yehunda

“From Nigerian Navy”.

Ebube met the boys waiting impatiently outside, they straightened up immediately they set their eyes on him. Bile hopped at the driver’s seat while the other guy tossed his gun at the UN soldiers standing by as the others jumped at the back of the Pickup truck.

“I thought you won’t return” Bile said carelessly as they drove pass the main gate.

“You promised to blow my head off” Ebube answered

“I would have”

8 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Smith06: 11:15am On May 24, 2019
Hmm this update remind me of odi

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by rukidanty: 12:05pm On May 24, 2019
nice one Rosemary and thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by 2ru9jaman: 12:06pm On May 24, 2019
I am enjoying this story. The story line, the suspense, the flow......... just superb.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Adesina12: 12:18pm On May 24, 2019
Pls let Ebube call his lady before she change the number
Thank you
#TeamLizBube grin

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nickymezor(f): 1:19pm On May 24, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by izaray(f): 2:37pm On May 24, 2019
Bube sef gentle die, i'm sure he wants to fellow them up with wisdom

Nice update dear

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Damibiz(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2019
Bube will end up being a Hero believe me..and again i love that name Bile..please Rose give us a little background history of that Rebel general Adsame or whatever his name is,you where suppose to do that from the time Bube moved into rebel camp,this will help readerz to understand the story more,thanks for the update,2 more today oh for suffering us lol

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Timantech(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2019
Who the Bleep writes a story so good and leave me waiting per second on nairaland for new series
Please its heart breaking, I wish I was In ur head to finish the story. Great work ......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Reply)

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.