Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari (13983 Views)

Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by gbemigavictor(m): 7:23am On Apr 02, 2019
Let's see how your best looks like.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by wildikeman(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2019
The lord of the rigged has spoken and king of tge north has spoken... Bend a knee.... Or die by his troops... Aka the herdsmen or Boko Haram
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by maxzzo1(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2019
Abegy no sign !!!
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by wideawaken01: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2019
He said he will do his best for Nigeria. Did you agree with this scammer?

The same best since 2015 ... This man is clueless about governance. But he won't let go...

Nigerians will need to endure Buhari till 2023. The most wasted 8 years in the history of mankind.

Nigeria is hugely divided now; you hear youths doing ipob , afonja and zombies... Just to cause distraction while they keep looting the treasury in the name of infrastructural development.

I have never seeing Atiku and Buhari's children doing Ipob, Afonja and zombies...

Now SARS are killing everywhere and nothing is being done about it.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by wizdomnzube(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
I never knew people were this foolish. You disgust me!
post=77180265:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO as they take our country to the NEXT LEVEL, a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria.

Oh REALLY?!
Okay, cos we are so nice, we will help you and tell you who Buhari is.
For the past 4 years, he is your president, not only you, but your parents, all your family members, all your living generation, your local government, your state and everyone in your family President and wait for this, he will continue to be same for the next 4 years while you continue wailing.
Now you know!
NOOO, Don't mention Chris! cheesy
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by gratefulme40: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lovenkraand:
Them never still swear am in?

Hi... apologies I am responding weeks later. I saw your pm but I don’t have access to my NL email address again. Can you let me know what the PM is about. You can leave me a mention in a random thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From PDP National Expanded Caucus Meeting / President Buhari Meets With Senate Leaders In Aso Villa (Photos) / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.