Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari (13985 Views)

Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by bizhop01: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
From president that have no vision.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by Jerryembassy91(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
I know you are not a Nigerian, Because your comment makes no sense..
post=77180265:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO as they take our country to the NEXT LEVEL, a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by israelmao(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Only that your best is terribly inadequate to move the nation forward.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by KingLennon(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
post=77180316:

END OF DISCUSSION!!

Pained Losers EVERYWHERE.........
This is how y'all will to wail and waste 4 years while youths around you keep progressing in life.
Y'all get what you wish for.

Now, Make una line up one by one and take una slap quietly!
Common remove your hand and take am.......pained children of hate and perdition.
Typical Nigerian man am not surprised. When you leave this country to a developed country. You will be humbled grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by youngakodex: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
END SARS IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOSS SONS MR PRESIDENT
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mr. President, please, would you tell the Nigerian people exactly what you would do differently in your 2nd term in office. If the past is any indication of what is to come, then we already know how the movie is gonna end. You would continue presiding over a government without vision, embark on your usual partisan witch-hunt, ethnic vindictiveness, nepotism, and hence the exacerbation of the sufferings of Nigerians. So, Mr. President, do not think you're fooling the Nigerian people. The people have got enough of your BullSh*t.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
tribalistseun:
Fck you. Lifeless president.

Vulture eat your dead body fool
With this attitude be rest assured that under Buharis 3nd tenure if Biafra or Ipob makes Pim, Python dance would be child's play.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by allisso: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Do yourself the best and save us the poo, u only know how to feed your zombies
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by franklingud(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Idiot, when you have first said that this 2nd term will be tough.

Old brain.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by allisso: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
post=77180316:

END OF DISCUSSION!!

This is how y'all will to wail and waste 4 years while youths around you keep progressing in life.

Common remove your hand and take am.......pained children of hate and perdition.
I wonder if you reason with your anus or see things with your preek, where are the youths progressing ? Don't tell me you are one of them lol. Mugu
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by Ubdavis(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ever since Buhari was declared winner, I just have this strong feeling that Nigeria is already into pause mode. Nothing new and positive will hapen to this country...
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by Reelmii: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
we have heard this before,

the only promise we need now is that you will continue with that ur on and off trips, enuf of the holiday
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by ally2014: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
I think he might need to explain define what he means by his best o... because his best might Less than 10% of what he did the last time....
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by mozona(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
if u like do ur best or not...

You will not be retained!!
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
More grace to your elbows my president.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by fredoooooo: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Baba Oyoyo we are with you sir grin
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by christofashion1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
post=77180265:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO as they take our country to the NEXT LEVEL, a land flowing with milk and honey.

God bless Nigeria.
... Sorry o, gullible and Naïve Buharist...
God bless Nigeria, I don't know who Buhari is
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by mozona(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
if u like do ur best or worst....

it is certain u will not be RETAINED!!
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by hrykanu231(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
post=77180265:

God bless Nigeria.
Hello, remind him that the death toll in Zamfara is getting too much
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
But he has been doing his best since na. Abi, does he have a preserved best he want to give now?
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by ud4u: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
We are watching
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by Vince77(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
Still campaigning after election.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by truthstands20: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
Which 2nd term? Did you win any election? A tyrant like you who stole Atiku's mandate will be the first president of Nigeria to be booted out by the court. Just watch!
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by precious1967(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
poor people should leave the country for you, abi?
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
And he think Atiku will not clear U off from that seat...?

Watch and see..

Buhariawusaa
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by opoloba: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
shut up
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by All4real2: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
U can't offer what you don't have baba you can't give more than you had given already . Any one hoping to see good from u is a fool.just waste another 4 years and get out let know what God have for us thank you sir.
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
post=77180265:

God bless Nigeria.

Oh REALLY?!
Okay, cos we are so nice, we will help you and tell you who Buhari is.
For the past 4 years, he is your president, not only you, but your parents, all your family members, all your living generation, your local government, your state and everyone in your family President and wait for this, he will continue to be same for the next 4 years while you continue wailing.
Now you know!
NOOO, Don't mention Chris! cheesy

Do you really believe the things you type or are you just doing a job?
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by arrestdarrester: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
You will do your best, we can live with that.

What about the cabal? What will they do? Their best or worst?

Please let your best be the removal of the cabal
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by naturefellow(m): 2:21am On Apr 02, 2019
post=77180316:

END OF DISCUSSION!!

APC-funded BBQ grills undecided
Re: I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari by kach17(m): 5:37am On Apr 02, 2019
PRINT QUALITY PLASTIC ID CARDS FOR #250 ONLY, CALL 08068833933. SAVE COST TODAY!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Approves Construction Of Umuahia-Bende-Ohafia Road In Abia / Shehu Sani: 'blogger' El-rufai, Make Public Your Assets Since You Didn't Steal / Celebrating Chinua Achebe's Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.