Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo (3903 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by GISTM0RE: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
GistMore.com

A man was caught looking at his wife-to-be's backside instead of looking up to the camera in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more here; https://gistmore.com/man-got-carried-away-looking-at-his-fiancees-backside-in-pre-wedding

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by GISTM0RE: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by Officialgarri: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
The lady behind this mask is not even as beautiful as this ugly face we are seeing right now.
All appreciation goes to the make-up artist for the job welldone

Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by KingAzubuike(f): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
In a few years time, he'll get irritated by the ass. Na so e dey always hunger newly weds but as time goes by, you'll begin to get fed up .

1 Like

Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by AdaAkokwa: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
The look was intentional.... bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by Junkie1: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by forghon: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Men and nyash grin
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by sanny1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
have you seen www.nairazones.com
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by Blankstare(m): 1:12am On Jun 29, 2019
I was at this wedding today in ilorin, mhen e get one babe wet I eye come miss...
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by Zombiekiller010: 5:04am On Jun 29, 2019
where is the backside, i think thats what the groom is also looking for

1 Like

Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by domino4211(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Where is the backside please?..
He's probably regretting...
In his mind..
'na which kind dry nyash be this one''

1 Like

Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by TANID(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Blankstare:
I was at this wedding today in ilorin, mhen e get one babe wet I eye come miss...
There's A Lot Of Them Here InIlorin
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by Blankstare(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
There's A Lot Of Them Here InIlorin

I guess so, were you there too?
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by TANID(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Blankstare:

I guess so, were you there too?
Okolowo Area But I Also Get House At University Road And Oja Oba.

That University Road To Post Office To Unity And Taiwo Road Na Thier HQ grin
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by Blankstare(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
TANID:
Okolowo Area But I Also Get House At University Road And Oja Oba.

That University Road To Post Office To Unity And Taiwo Road Na Thier HQ grin

Oko olowo! You must be from ilorin. For their location so true..
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by lilmax(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
not impressed
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by TANID(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Blankstare:

Oko olowo! You must be from ilorin. For their location so true..
Yes I'm From ilorin.
Re: Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo by Blankstare(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
TANID:
Yes I'm From ilorin.

Ok. Am from ilorin too. Holla me on Whatsapp,need for your expertise may arise...08039302882

(1) (Reply)

I Will Only Be Dating Girls Under 22 From Now On. / Why I Prefer Fair Ladies To Black Skinned Ones! / What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.