Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1925 Views)

Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend? / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Vibesking(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: . by MissRaine69(f): 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Your life
What do you want?

8 Likes

Re: . by Officialgarri: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
Goan ask your mother. She knows you more than we know you . Only she can tell when you are overreacting or nah. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
you must finish what you have started. by breaking up with her, you are trying to reduce the population of Nigerians because she might end up committing suicide. just accept it as part of the cross in a relationship.
Re: . by ojun50(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Endsars now
Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
these are HINTS/CLUES about the type of disrespectful person she is... such things you cant discover via LDR.
i suggest you ask yourself THE important question: why should you stay with such person?!

7 Likes

Re: . by Odetokun3(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yes
Re: . by kelish(f): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Might be her argument tone, considering youre a calm guy so u said.
Re: . by ImaIma1(f): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
You should be able to solve this issue yourself. Dating is a time to get to know each other. If you cannot live with the flaws she has, then you move on.
Re: . by Oluromantic: 11:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Vibesking:
Hi.
I recently met this girl who moved in to PH with her family some months ago. Basically we met on Facebook and developed a connection, and we've been talking and getting to know each other for over 8 months now.
When she arrived at PH, we met a couple of times and officially started dating about a week ago.
Thing is, we had a disagreement and I was stunned by the way she was raising her voice at me. I'm more of a cool guy so basically I just watched as she rants and I eventually walked out when I couldn't stand her anymore.
As it currently stands, I've resolved to break up with her. Though she didn't use any abusive words at me, raising her voice at me is more or less an insult.
What do you guys think? Am I overreacting?
Don't break up with her.. Don't ever tell a woman u want to break up with her. Just fade out silently and don't say a word. Meanwhile, get someone else and relief ur mind.

1 Like

Re: . by Melison(m): 1:04am On Apr 02, 2019
Bros..

1 Like

Re: . by Vibesking(m): 6:44am On Apr 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
these are HINTS/CLUES about the type of disrespectful person she is... such things you cant discover via LDR.
i suggest you ask yourself THE important question: why should you stay with such person?!

Thanks Jay...
Although she seems nice, I'm having serious doubts about her .
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Oluromantic:

Don't break up with her.. Don't ever tell a woman u want to break up with her. Just fade out silently and don't say a word. Meanwhile, get someone else and relief ur mind.
You mean I should keep leading her on even when I have no true intentions for her? Would that really be the best thing to do? Just asking.
Re: . by Vibesking(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2019
kelish:
Might be her argument tone, considering youre a calm guy so u said.
She always seemed like a calm person too. Mainly the reason I was shocked when she started raising her voice.
Re: . by kelish(f): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Vibesking:

She always seemed like a calm person too. Mainly the reason I was shocked when she started raising her voice.

i dnt think it relly ok to come to a conclusion if this is the first time she is doing this. take your time to investigate her character, she might have been in a bad mood then. But if otherwise just run!
Re: . by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2019
Vibesking:
Hi.
I recently met this girl who moved in to PH with her family some months ago. Basically we met on Facebook and developed a connection, and we've been talking and getting to know each other for over 8 months now.
When she arrived at PH, we met a couple of times and officially started dating about a week ago.
Thing is, we had a disagreement and I was stunned by the way she was raising her voice at me. I'm more of a cool guy so basically I just watched as she rants and I eventually walked out when I couldn't stand her anymore.
As it currently stands, I've resolved to break up with her. Though she didn't use any abusive words at me, raising her voice at me is more or less an insult.
What do you guys think? Am I overreacting?

My brother, don't start what you can't continue. Use your brain
Re: . by vibbb: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Oga, if you cant keep up with dat; you better take to your heels before she turns you to a woman beater.
Re: . by Uyi168: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2019
ojun50:
Endsars now
Na mouth Una dea.. tongue angry
Re: . by nlPoster: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is why I so much dislike nlers constant quoting of "Okafor law".
Re: . by Fazeman25(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Oluromantic:

Very true bro
Re: . by Fazeman25(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Melison:
Bros..
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help A Bro / 60-year -old Woman Finds Love, Weds For The First Time / The Top 10 Ways That Men Painfully Embarrassingly And Constantly Fail With Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.