Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) (1939 Views)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Groom Ends Up Eating Bride's "Makeup" While Kissing Her (Photos) / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) by nmonaco: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2020
A Detroit Man is in the hospital recovering after a 52 year old woman bit his tongue for using it to kiss her while they were making out.

According to Prosecutor Eric J. Smith, the woman, Youlette Wedgeworth, and the man were engaged in a consensual kiss on January 28 when the incident occurred. She had asked him to not put his tongue in her mouth. When he did anyway, she bit it off.

Police in responding to the incident which happened January 28, found the man bleeding from his mouth, and recovered one inch of his tongue in his bedroom, the prosecutor's office said in a statement to CNN.

"I believe this is the first case of this nature in my 27 years in the prosecutor's office," Smith said in the......

CONTINUE READING WITH MORE PICS https://naijacampusjams.com/woman-bites-off-her-mans-tongue-after-warning-him-to-stop-using-it-while-kissing/

Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) by Aboks(m): 8:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) by popsy2(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) by totosucker(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Strange. Oga, should have respected himself and honoured the agreement
Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) by nmonaco: 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) by nmonaco: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Woman Bites Off Man's Tongue After Warning Him Not To Use It While Kissing(pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Send her to jail

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Say This? / I Was Debited By Flutterwave And Who Are They?!! / The Number Girls I Have Fuvk In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.