Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo (51843 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu / Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu / Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Ttipsy(f): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
between Nigeria Ipob and the ZOO ?
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Afonja007: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:

All those crimes you mentioned are sponsored by politicians just as you have militants , iPod, kidnappers, thugs , armed robbers , ritualist etc in your place. Cattle rearing is a culture from time immemorial just as you have your culture in the village and nothing you can do about it.
One day all the criminals using cattle rearers as an excuse to kill will meet their end as much as those your brothers criminal kidnapping people for money , thuggery and all that will also meet their end.
how many times did igbo spare parts sellers killed villagers in the north the way fulani herdsmen killed 17 persons in enugu?if fulani people want to sleep with their cows in the same room is not problem for we eastners but let them not take thier cow madness to east,fulani can kill each others in zamfara kastina and other northern states we in the east dont give a fucck but they shuold stay in the north,thats all

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by TRAVEL101(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Is normal thing.
They came to pay there respect.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by litaninja(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Cows are cattle.

fk001:
.......Cattle...... Not Cows.

They were just passing by
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afonja007:
how many times did igbo spare parts sellers killed villagers in the north the way fulani herdsmen killed 17 persons in enugu?if fulani people want to sleep with their cows in the same room is not problem for we eastners but let them not take thier cow madness to east,fulani can kill each others in zamfara kastina and other northern states we in the east dont give a fucck but they shuold stay in the north,thats all
So you are not aware that your people have been kidnapping young girls using them as baby factory where the babies are used for money rituals? It's all over your place , is anything as barbaric and evil as that? The same way we don't give a fu ck about you people in your East killing yourselves for rituals . but how come we have your people in large numbers here in the north? that is the issue, stay the f uck in your land then we won't have any reason to engage. And why are you complaining when cattle are on the street of Abuja ? Is Abuja Umafiha or Abakaliki or Aba?

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Owologbo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Biggty:
I don't believe this since it coming from Reno
u don't believe that these cows have the right to go and greet their father?
nawao for you o. buhari no dey play with him family o.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Owologbo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
helinues:
The pictures are not recent.

Reno Omokriminal looking for what is not lost
do u mean these cows have gone on a visit after their father "buhari" was selected for the next 4 years?
it might be a second visit u know.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by SaintM90(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
OnlyGodjnr:
Buhari and cows is like... Please who have that Jacob Zuma pic should help me to complete it grin grin grin shocked cry

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by fk001(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
litaninja:
Cows are cattle.

If it is only Female

This is a combination of cows and Bulls
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by biztip: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
when d occupant of d villa behaves like a cow what do u expect

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by markhalifa(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
am not surprise at all
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by bollybill: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Texman21:
if you believe this then you are the cow there badly done photoshop

YOU ARE A FOOL...I SAID IT A MILLION TIMES...
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by litaninja(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Let me see if I can make the explanation simple.
Men & women are people. The fact that only women are in a particular place at a particular time does not negate the fact they they are people.
Do you understand sir?

fk001:

If it is only Female

This is a combination of cows and Bulls
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Afonja007: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:

So you are not aware that your people have been kidnapping young girls using them as baby factory where the babies are used for money rituals? It's all over your place , is anything as barbaric and evil as that? The same way we don't give a Bleep about you people in your East killing yourselves for rituals but how come we have your people in large numbers here in the north? that is the issue, stay the f uck off in your land then we won't have any reason to engage. And why are you complaining when cattle are on the street of Abuja ? Is Abuja Umafiha or Abakaliki or Aba?
if you know what is baby factory shame will not even allow you to talk , what will you call a woman in the north whose job is to ve multiple children and share them to mallam's in all the whole northern states so the mallam will sodomize the children and later use them for begging,when those almajiri children reach the ages of 15 the mallam will drove them away and look for another under 6 fresh boys ,you think those sucide bombers are normal children?i just pity you people,you people use religion to distroy northern states today you people want grazing routes in southern nigeria but it will not work,you people cannot plant cassava and reap yam ,
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by aboubkr(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
This yeye man don't know that April fool is over since yesterday
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by SVC6000: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
They Ar Al Heading To Tribunal.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Afonja007: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol baby factory ritualist , try and sort that out before coming to ask cattle rearers to stop grazing. How about stealing of panties and bras culture in your communities or yahoo yahoo ? Criminals.
fulani herdsmen are the forth deadliest terror group in the world i didnt call them that but the world at large call them that ,or did you hear of any igbo or yoruba terror group? ,but we ve like 4 deadly terror group from north boko haram ,fulani herdsmen ,fulani bandits and fulani kidnappers,so mr man search your soul
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by fk001(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
litaninja:
Let me see if I can make the explanation simple.
Men & women are people. The fact that only women are in a particular place at a particular time does not negate the fact they they are people.
Do you understand sir?

This is incoherent example.

People = Animals (which does not specify whether it is male or female.)

Just like we have Herds of cattle, conspiracy of lemurs, congregation of Eagle, Parliament of owls.

The grouping of the aforemention animals did not specify whether It is females or males, rather it is just a general way of grouping them.

From the picture of those cattle's I can see there are both male and female, therefore it is totally wrong to be gender specific
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by litaninja(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
You lost me at "People = Animals"

Enjoy.

fk001:

This is incoherent example.

People = Animals (which does not specify whether it is male or female.)

Just like we have Herds of cattle, conspiracy of lemurs, congregation of Eagle, Parliament of owls.

The grouping of the aforemention animals did not specify whether It is females or males, rather it is just a general way of grouping them.

From the picture of those cattle's I can see there are both male and female, therefore it is totally wrong to be gender specific

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by fk001(m): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
litaninja:
You lost me at "People = Animals"

Enjoy.

smiley
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by lopa123: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / Young Orji Kalu Complained About His Delayed Recognition In 1987 (Throwback Pix) / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.