Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Some Nigerian Women Are The Most Confused Set Of People On This Planet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nigerian Women Are The Most Confused Set Of People On This Planet. (395 Views)

Women Are The Most Confused Set Of Creatures - 11th Man Theory / Nigerian MEN Are The Most Confused Set Of Men I Have Ever Come Across. / Guys Are The Most Confused Set Of People On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Women Are The Most Confused Set Of People On This Planet. by daannyy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
*Women: I want a man who takes charge and always knows what to do. Women: Men are just something else. See this one now that thinks he has sense and has an answer for everything. *Women: I need a man who is open and honest about his feelings. Women: This one just talks too much. Is he a woman? Abeg, I need a real man. *Women: A man needs to be confident and speak his mind or I'm not interested. Women: Some men are just clueless. How can you just walk up to me and tell me you like me and would like to ask me out? Are you mad? *Women: I need a man who is good in bed and cannot get enough of me. I don't need a frozen turkey please. Women: Men are just brainless. Any small thing you want to do. You cannot visit without touching. Uncle don't you used to watch NTA NEWS? *Women: If you can't tell me you love me and show me, I'm not interested. Women: You can't be calling and texting me saying I love you so often. It's creepy abeg. These ones are clingy and manipulative. *Women: My man must love my family. Women: The way this man keeps smiling and laughing with my sister, I don't understand. Abeg, they should not sit near each other. What kind of dirty friendship is that? I don't want stories that touch. *Women: I want a man that is very spiritual and loves God. He must let God be number one in his life. Women: Abeg miss me with that spirokoko thing. I'm talking about reality and you're mentioning God Mtcheww..

(1) (Reply)

Manners On A First Date For Guys And Ladies - (let's All Learn To Do It Right) / FEAR / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back, After Discovering He Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.