Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,120 members, 7,828,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ribadu To Be Named Acn Presidential Candidate . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu To Be Named Acn Presidential Candidate . (1871 Views)

Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari / Tunde Fowler Set To Be Named FIRS chairman / EXCLUSIVE-Jonathan,Muazu,Okonjo,FFK wooing Ribadu To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu To Be Named Acn Presidential Candidate . by Kobojunkie: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2010
oyb:

while Idiagbon lived an austere life, i can categorically state that he DID not die poverty stricken.

and he did have a house in ilorin, and his kids schooled abroad.

as to all this Buhari did this buhari did that - beaf is just playing character assassination for all contenders against Johnathan - we all have an idea of what Buhari stands for - we were there - till today, the sanitation day still stands

if his execution of drug couriers had been held up, nigeria would not be the international pariah it is today, whose citizens are known for fraud, drug pushing etal without, and celebrated for the same within.

My mistake then . . . . I read the story of his death and his wife some time ago and it is possible I may have made a mistake in concluding they were poor. I will do more research to update my log on that but I still do not believe any of the two men were embezzlers.
Re: Ribadu To Be Named Acn Presidential Candidate . by sholasys: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2010
I can categorically tell you that Idiagbon did not die as a poor man but not stinkingly rich. And the issue of Buhari loot NNPC money is a campaign of calumny. In fact if it wasn't PTF appointment he took, we wouldn't have been hearing him in the political contemporary, and He did well
Re: Ribadu To Be Named Acn Presidential Candidate . by monkeyleg: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2010
Buhari is the man. there has been no proof that he stole anything, just as one can say PG was caught with bags of money or was she not. Leave Buhari alone, off all the lot he is the most upright, and deserve a full shot at the top job.
Re: Ribadu To Be Named Acn Presidential Candidate . by naso2(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
[size=70pt]GOODLUCK NIGERIA[/size]
Re: Ribadu To Be Named Acn Presidential Candidate . by truly: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2010
Beaf:

Shortly after Buhari siezed power, he announced that he wanted to resign. Informed observer put the reason for this as, that he had accomplished his primary task, which was to destroy all documents and lock up everyone that could have increminated him in the theft of $2.8billion from the NNPC. Fela amongs a lot of other people was locked up at the time.

After that announcement, Idiagbon took over and Buhari was a mere figurehead. All the attributes of that regime are due only to Idiagbon.
This is a lie
Beaf, produce your evidence
If Buhari had anything to hide, he would not have confronted Britain by doing a bosom-for-tat when Britain asked some Nigerian embassy personnel to leave Britain following the Dikko kidnap fiasco
You are just eulogising Idiagbon because he is not around to challenge your idol - GJ
Were he alive and showing interest in the presidency, it is clear you would have found something to tar him with

Buhari has challenged all to prove his guilt - this is your chance
You said something about 53 suitcases
Buhari has said the question should be put to Atiku - the customsman on duty on that day

Please is there no standard in this project to enthrone GJ?
This country will still exist after GJ - please let us try and help it!

Your post about that website is a case in point
http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/

Beaf:

I really pity those making foolish references to the govt website. There is nothing wrong with it and the links work.
Abeg, find something real to criticise, because it seems really desperate to base a govts ability on a single website (thats working anyway). I mean. . . Really desperate! But dia bullet don finish na! grin
Is this true?

na_so:

[size=70pt]GOODLUCK NIGERIA[/size]
We will need it if that husband of that greedy woman gets into office
From recent experience, all the luck goes to him
we are left wondering what the matter is with our country

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan / With 25 Untapped Solid Minerals, Ebonyi Woos Investors / "Happy" Faces Of The Instructors At The Police Training School, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.