Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 PM

Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! (6942 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by cococandy(f): 3:09am On Apr 04, 2019
So Why didn’t you come out with this information at first? Mtchew

Of course if there is beating involved, then maybe there’s a justification for her leaving for her own safety. As for the child, it’s sad that she left without him.
She’s still wrong for uprooting the child from his familiar environment just to prove a point.

She should have sought reunification in the appropriate way.
sweetilicious:
He used to beat her then.She doesn't understand their language.He was first adviced by his people but he declined.That was why i got confused as to how to help him with a better win win advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by yvelchstores(f): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
Shibaraba:
My ex has never allowed me to see my daughter. Nine years now. Guess what.....I dash them. I did my best them nearly kill me with conditions. Thinking I will be broke forever. Boy don be man now. Pikin don dey ask for papa small small. Especially when she dey feel her papa balling from afar.

My advice....leave the child. Have a copy of the police report you made. And continue your life. It all plays out on its own.

Miss you my angel. For the records I wrote this here
what kind of stupid advise is this? Perfect example of rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by sweetilicious(f): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Yeah.He has filed a case in court.
cococandy:
So Why didn’t you come out with this information at first? Mtchew

Of course if there is beating involved, then maybe there’s a justification for her leaving for her own safety. As for the child, it’s sad that she left without him.
She’s still wrong for uprooting the child from his familiar environment just to prove a point.

She should have sought reunification in the appropriate way.
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by sweetilicious(f): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Thanks all,he has filed a case in court.Will keep you guys posted.He extends his greetings and appreciation on all the candid advises.
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by sacx: 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm still searching for the big mess shocked. This issue can be easily trashed out by the law. What the girl's mother did is called kidnapping and she could be prosecuted for endangering the child's life.
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by frozen70(f): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2019
It's not by force to pay dowry, how can you pay dowry for some one you don't love ❓

He should go and reconcile with the girls family so that he can have access to the child

If he doesn't want to marry his mother, let him keep taking care of the child through upkeep allowance

He is not interested in marrying the lady and should not be forced to pay her bride price

All this while he is with his son, he neglected the girls family and they waited till when the child will grow to a certain age before they strike

Now she will use that child as a bate to keep demanding from him

Bayelsan don't see any big deal in having a bastard child
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 07, 2019
cococandy:
They are 100 percent wrong. The girl and her family.
All he needs is to prove that he’s been the only parent who has been there for the child since birth.

He can get a reasonable judge to grant him full custody (yes I said it) and have the mom on supervised visitation if at all.

She’s not a mother and her family is trash if they support her to act in such a manner.

You can’t just willingly walk away from a child and decide to swoop back in whenever it suits you. Playing pawn with an innocent child. She’s a dumbass.

This na Nigeria oh, no be Amelika. Our court is nonsense here.
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by ashaju33: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hi! I sent you an email regarding PTE. Reply
sweetilicious:
Thanks all,he has filed a case in court.Will keep you guys posted.He extends his greetings and appreciation on all the candid advises.
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by asalimpo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chubhie:

Our ancestors are very wise and our values, culture and traditions are the best. During the golden age of humanity when our ancestors walked amongst us, It was unheard of for a man to put a lady in the family way without first going to knock on the family's door to show interest.

It is an insult to put a man's daughter in the family way without his consent. Now, if such happens by mistake and the person responsible develops cold feet to make amends, the father or any male in that family have the right to defend their honour. Many culprits have been decapitated in such madness. This shows how we value and respect our women.

This guy in this scenario must now approach the girl's father with all the respect he deserves to save his own head. Literally.
so if a lady got pregnant from consensual sexx it's d man tht bears the brunt and you call tht justice? With such loopholes u can see what womn will do to men?
What if lady goes to man nd infect him with std, what will judgemnt say? Does she foot d hospital bills?
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 23, 2019
MicheyJ1:
That's why I advice people to know the type of women they have sexual intercourse with, some women are demons. If you mistakenly impregnate them....my brother your life is finished. Speaking from experience.

Which means your life is finished already yourself, since you're speaking from experience grin grin grin
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Witches
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by bukatyne(f): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2020
sweetilicious:

What is the update?
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by sweetilicious(f): 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

What is the update?
He died July 11th
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by mankettle(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Damn. May his Soul RIP
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by bukatyne(f): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
sweetilicious:
He died July 11th

Sorry to hear that.

God console his family.

This is really sad. sad
Re: Please Help My Colleague, Is In A Big Mess! by sweetilicious(f): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Sorry to hear that.

God console his family.

This is really sad. sad
yeah thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What % Of Married Women Would Use Their Body To Keep A high Paying Job? / The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married / Why Do Marriages Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.