Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,400 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Is This Punishment Fair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Punishment Fair? (1566 Views)

Is This Punishment Right For A Cheating Wife/gf / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? / What Should Be The Best Punishment For A Cheating Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Punishment Fair? by Wislet(f): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2010
I have noticed this trend by our men- husbands, fathers and even brothers to avoid the home(all contacts off) whenever there is a misunderstanding. Many a mother, even wives have had to sleep alone at night, for some days, whenever son/hubby wants to pay back/teach her a lesson after a quarrel. Our guys(men), pls is it fair? Jo o! Pls o! Even the strongest woman has a breaking point. It's in this kind of scenario you find the 'Iron lady' doing what she wouldn't dream of doing on a normal day- weeping. . . Ladies will YOU do that if ur guy decides to <u know>. And guys hv u done it b4? Or u get am for agenda. Oya mobo, 190, mahorski etc, wer una dey? Lol. I know say na una be the commanders-in-chief. Our troublesome guys. Hmmph! As for me, i no go send o! Not when mamagee,Omolala, ebonyeyes, googles, get my back. Hehehehehe *wink*
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by queeneve: 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
WISLET,

THE MEN DO NOT WANT TO PLAY HARDBALL WITH WOMEN, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET TO HEAVEN, our toto,

Let them stay away from home, THE WOMEN BETTER USE THAT BREAK TO RECOUPERATE!
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by omega25red(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
it's the woman's fault for not changing the locks after he left. If she would have changed the locks the first time he did that if and when he returns to the house he would never leave like that again grin

as for me it;'s my house and im not going any where fight or no fight i can be in the house and not say nothing to you mostly if im mad at you i dont have to go sleep anywhere besides who wouldn't want to work it out? if you leave it further strains your relationship.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by Wislet(f): 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
LMAO!!!! @omega25. . .hey! U're a guy for that matter? Lol! I guess u're one unbiased guy. .unlike our famous Mr cork! Haha. I don laugh sotee,
@queeneve. .abi o! Hey! But, wat if dat one come backfire
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by saintneo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2010
@queeneve

u r a very bad girl. which kin power dey that place sef? abeg, any guy with good control of himself will not allow that thing govern his decisions.

now back to the business of the day.
@poster, it's just a way of making the woman (mum or wifey) like you more. it only degenerates to hate when either or both sides take it too far.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by InkedNerd(f): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
I don't negotiate with my v.agina. I don't have a boyfriend but if I did, I'd rather have him stay mad at me than to sit around and try to use my v.agina as a pawn.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by googles: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I still dunno the idea behind that walking thing . . . .its so freaking annoying

well sha the same person dat stormed out angrily will come back looking like a cute moppet. Men !!! hmm   lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by daylae(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2010
Would do if its the only way to avoid troubles,especially when the wife is a trouble-pack.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by Wislet(f): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
@saintneo. . I quite agree. But it's still not fair!
@googles. . LOL. They always do. Some of them will even sneak into the house, and at your approach, put up a front. He he he he. Meeeeeeeeen!
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by Wislet(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2010
@daylae. . Ha! For that kin person one month no go do to pack out. Na indefinite leave extension the man go do. Our brothers marry good wives o! Or else. . . . .<Lips sealed>
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by MOBO444(f): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2010
We Black men have the right to do what we want and when ever we want to,all Black women have to wise up to that fact if they want to be happy in this life or the next.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by queeneve: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
SAINTNEO,

ME BAD?!!!

So now I am a bad girl because I said if men want to play hardball, WE WOMEN CAN PLAY HARD BALL TOO, sighs! MEN!
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by MOBO444(f): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2010
@Poster please note all the time we stay away from home just know another Black lady is doing your work for you away from home.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by queeneve: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^^THE INFAMOUS JACKAZZ SPOKEN!
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by MOBO444(f): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2010
queeneve:

WISLET,

THE MEN DO NOT WANT TO PLAY HARDBALL WITH WOMEN, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET TO HEAVEN, our toto,

Let them stay away from home, THE WOMEN BETTER USE THAT BREAK TO RECOUPERATE!

Really this is cheap point, black women are everywere and ready to open their legs at any time, this is a fact i know, so many single black ladies out there.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by queeneve: 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
Mobo,

Just because a woman is single does not mean she will FUCC ANYTHING walking pass her, SEE THAT THE PROBLEM WITH YOU BOYS, not men, BOYS IS THAT YOU THINK WITH YOUR SERPENT HEAD and assume because you will FUCC anything, A WOMAN WILL,

I wonder if the rise of STUPID BOYS is the reason why LESBANISM is very rapid ALL AROUND THE WORLD, seeing THIS IS THE MAN WORLD, you boy-men NEED TO STEP UP COS the WOMEN IS TAKING OVER and taking your women too,

Sad huh?
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by MOBO444(f): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^^This part is very funny, we know how Black women cry themselves to sleep in Lagos state and several state in Nigeria for been single, so dont even try the lesbainism angle, it wont work, all Black women need a MAN by their side and the sad truth is the are few men out there.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by Wislet(f): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2010
He he he he he he he he he he he he he he. LNGWM.
@mobo. . Sleeping wit other women is not the solution, u know naw. It's sin! My bro, tel me u love us women. . Cos i don't believe u don't! *brings out my Ak47 in case he denies*
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by 1102(m): 10:46pm On Sep 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Well no woman can use her HOLE power to punish me
** married or not**
---I would simply go out and seek--
No woman can seduce me wit that HOLE in between her legs!!

Never~
[s]the place irritates me sef cos i dont like sex[/s]
[/size]
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by luap: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
Don't take it so personal.  Many times after a disagreement or a fight, it is better for a man to go away and release his adreniline based testosterone induced rage or anger somewhere else other than his own home.

If you women only realized and respect that Men are Men, possibly during a fight you can do something other than fuel the rage.  Try being peaceful instead of so sporadic.  Ever argue with a women.  They never make sense half the time, and it is so irritating.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by 1102(m): 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2010
luap:

Don't take it so personal.  Many times after a disagreement or a fight, it is better for a man to go away and release his adreniline based testosterone induced rage or anger somewhere else other than his own home.

If you women only realized and respect that Men are Men, possibly during a fight you can do something other than fuel the rage.  Try being peaceful instead of so sporadic.  Ever argue with a women.  They never make sense half the time, and it is so irritating.

Thanks u have said it all,
I pirry them ladies that think poosie power can get them everytin~
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by queeneve: 1:18am On Sep 10, 2010
First of all, NOBODY SAID PUSSC POWER WILL GET A MAN DO ANYTHING,

That why reading is very IMPERATIVE for people to master by the time they reach FIVE YEARS OLD,

I said, JUST LIKE THE MAN CAN PLAY HARDBALL THE WOMEN CAN PLAY HARDBALL TOO,

THE MOST PRECIOUS THING A WOMAN HAVE THAT A MAN DESIRE IS HER TOTO, WHETHER IT HIS WIFE OR SOME OTHER RANDOM CHICK,

EACH ONE OF YOU BOYS SAID YOU CAN GET IT ELSEWHERE, SO ONCE AGAIN, YOU PROVED MY POINT, TOTO IS DESIRED AND POWERFUL, NO MATTER WHO YOU GETS IT FROM,

JUST BECAUSE YOU GET TOTO SOMEWHERE ELSE, DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU WONT CATCH NOTHING FROM THAT TOTO TOO, KARMA IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD,
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by DrCork: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2010
Well I always tell my chick to Stood Down in the corner, any time she misbahave wink
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by queeneve: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2010
queeneve:

JUST BECAUSE YOU GET TOTO SOMEWHERE ELSE, DOESNT MEAN THAT YOU WONT CATCH NOTHING FROM THAT TOTO TOO, KARMA IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD,

Then again, MAYBE SOME OF YOU ALREADY CAUGHT SOMETHING, oops!
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by 1102(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
AND MAYBE SOME OF YOU ARE ALREADY CHEERFUL GIVERS oops
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by queeneve: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2010
Awwww, you got BURNT HUH?

AT LEAST YOU GOING TO THE RESTING PLACE,

(SINGING LIKE ANGELS, HOLLALUEIA!!!)
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by queeneve: 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
JUST LOOK INTO THE LIGHT FURRRY, LOOK INTO IT!!

E,T, GO HOME, E.T. GO HOME,
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by 1102(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
LOL CHEERFUL GIVER, IM CLEAN 100% CLEAN BUT U CANT JUST CONTINUE WIV THIS YOUR CHEER GIVING NATURE
ELSE U GET CONTAMINATE SOMETIN.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by kokoye(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ post.

Is it not better to stay away from home than to get physical?

Some women run their mouths to the point that men wants to raise their hands. And trust me, some women never stop nagging or looking for trouble until their men do something they'll end up regretting.

I believe this is why some men prefer to stay away from home till both parties cool down.

If this is your husband and you truly love him and care for your home, call him, apologise and give him some good food and loving.

Then you can calmly talk some sense into his head if you want to. Believe me, he will listen and apologise back. He will also love you more for it.

Women are way stronger than us men - if and only if they know what to do.
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by Omolola1(f): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2010
threatening a guy with ur pu55ie is nonsense. personally, if i wan2 punish my guy i know how to do it dat he would hurt
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by 1102(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^
there is nothing u can do to me~
Re: Is This Punishment Fair? by Wislet(f): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2010
@kokoye . . That's gud advice. But hey! But hope de second part ain't directed at me. I ain't married. Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can U Describe A Modern Day Marriage / Violence And Relationship / Does He Really Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.