Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Marriage, A Woman's Greatest Weakness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage, A Woman's Greatest Weakness (348 Views)

A Woman's Greatest Fear. / Marriage Is Every Woman's Greatest Achievement, Don't Be Deceived!!! - Redpill / Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage, A Woman's Greatest Weakness by blessingchinny(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
very certain that if marriage was a laid ambush, a lot women would fall a victim as a result of their desperation and irresistible quest to get married.

Marriage is a beautiful thing, it is a union approved by God and meant for two individuals who had already taken a decision to spend the rest of their lives together.
Note the word " two individuals". This is to say that it is meant to be a mutual agreement and desire.
You shouldn't be the one reminding a man that he needs to settle down with you, you shouldn't be the one making the move. You know your job as a woman. Is very simple. Be yourself, exhibit a good character, work on your attitude and the right man will show up. Just like an ignorant adage which says "Ahia oma n'ele onwe ya. (good market advertises itself).
If it didn't work out with him, then know it wasn't meant to be.

But the problem is that we approach this marriage thing in a wrong way. You pack your bags without an invitation and start assuming wify roles, hoping to get his attention.

This was exactly the same issue I was arguing with a friend on some days back. She said and I quote "most of my friends got married by going for what they want and fortunately achieved that. Smiles, unfortunately, so many have this kind of mindset. Listen sweet hearts, that your friend got married by throwing herself to a man doesn't mean she was smart neither Does it imply it must work out for you the exact way. It was probably meant to be. You may not meet that kind of man, so the best thing is to be yourself.

A man already knows whom he wants to get married to. Cook for him, wash for him, satisfy him with all the methods you can think of. You would never get his attention if he doesn't want you.
For more relationship tips, visit my website@www.loveonet.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

!!attention Attention!! / Ever Had Love At First Sight Or Does It Still Exists / Three In One Package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.