Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement (1282 Views)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / A Woman's Greatest Fear. / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Parizz: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
True or false?
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Icyexpressions: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
False

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by habsydiamond(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
I agree to disagree.... Go and tell Alakija that marry is her greatest achievement na. It is when a lady is lazy and not ready to work to make money that marry will be her greatest achievement.... But if u are making cool cash big time, then marriage is only to compliment ur success oo. I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Kobicove(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Maybe in a typical African or Asian or Arab society but it's not so in Europe or the Americas undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Parizz:
True or false?

What is man’s greatest achievement?
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Icyexpressions: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
I agree to disagree.... Go and tell Alakija that marry is her greatest achievement na. It is when a lady is lazy and not ready to work to make money that marry will be her greatest achievement.... But if u are making cool cash big time, then marriage is only to compliment ur success oo. I rest my case

Some women made more $$ from marriage and many others that depend 100% on their man even when they have a job.

So bro, we aren't taking about olakija here, but women in general

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by habsydiamond(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2021
Icyexpressions:

Some women made more $$ from marriage and many others that depend 100% on their man even when they have a job.

So bro, we aren't taking about olakija here, but women in general
OK I hear u. If it's general like u have said then majority fall into this category of marriage as achievement
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Kriss216: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Citygal:

To stay away from Nigerian girls!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
It is not even an achievement for them bcoz they will still cheat in the marriage

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kriss216:

To stay away from Nigerian girls!
If that’s the case, then they have not achieved anything great with their lives yet because they still mingle with Nigerian girls.

Op, the question is for you, maybe you will have concrete answers to give.
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by BareFacedLies(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
OcVoice:
It is not even an achievement for them bcoz they will still cheat in the marriage

Is it that men don't cheat also?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Oluromantic: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
True. In this part of the world.
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by mosdii(m): 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are...All Of Them

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Is it that men don't cheat also?
Are they equal?
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Parizz: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
Citygal:

Peace of mind
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Parizz: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
habsydiamond:
well said
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Parizz:
Peace of mind

grin grin grin grin It’s funny

Don’t women achieve that too?
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by zexy2030(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yes, no woman is a heir to wealth except she is married to a wealthier person. Marriage is a gateway to a lifetime fulfillment for some.
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Parizz: 2:32am On Feb 22, 2021
Citygal:

grin grin grin grin It’s funny

Don’t women achieve that too?
its the ultimately important for men
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
Have you heard of forced or early marriage??
Do you actually think the victims of forced or early marriage to wretched men are lazy females when these girls/women end up suffering for nothing??
My mother is one of them.
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by habsydiamond(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Have you heard of forced or early marriage??
Do you actually think the victims of forced or early marriage to wretched men are lazy females when these girls/women end up suffering for nothing??
My mother is one of them.
There are many hardworking women that got married early that have successful businesses o. Early marriage is not a reason for a lady not to pursue her dreams oo. Early is an ancient practice.. Which am not sure still affects our ladies in this present age except in the North or remote villages.
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
There are many hardworking women that got married early that have successful businesses o. Early marriage is not a reason for a lady not to pursue her dreams oo. Early is an ancient practice.. Which am not sure still affects our ladies in this present age except in the North or remote villages.
It depends on the number of children that she has to take care of.
The greater the number, the more she suffers.
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by habsydiamond(m): 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It depends on the number of children that she has to take care of.
The greater the number, the more she suffers.
that's true.... The lesser ur pikin the lesser ur struggles... The more ur pikin the more ur struggle.na oyinbo people teach me this
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Parizz: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
zexy2030:
Yes, no woman is a heir to wealth except she is married to a wealthier person. Marriage is a gateway to a lifetime fulfillment for some.
e.g regina daniels
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
It's Their Final Bus-stop 4 Women & D Begining Of Men's Journey.
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
habsydiamond:
that's true.... The lesser ur pikin the lesser ur struggles... The more ur pikin the more ur struggle.na oyinbo people teach me this
Na life teach me this.
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Parizz: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2021
Truvel:
It's Their Final Bus-stop 4 Women & D Begining 4 Of A Men's Journey.
another angle
Re: Marriage Is A Woman's Greatest Achievement by Ketapu: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2021
When a woman assess her life and realize that she has not achieved anything notable in life, she will fall back to being married or having children as her greatest achievements.

So, to many women, marriage is their greatest achievements.

If you look at the top 10 richest women in the world, (link below), you will realize that they got their wealth through either their divorce or marriage or father.

https://www.businessinsider.in/meet-the-top-10-richest-women-in-the-world/articleshow/68318378.cms

This is unlike top 10 richest men in the world who had to work hard days and nights for years before they made it to limelight.

https://www.businessinsider.in/business/news/top-10-richest-people-in-the-world/articleshow/74415117.cms

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is Jobless For The Past 11yrs Now And Not Bothered. / Why Runs Girls And Prostitutes Are So Important / What Will You Do If You Weren't Afraid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.