Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? (4131 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
So I read a thread created by one niggy that advised guys against dating broke girls. I also saw an old baby called yigiyaga and how he insulted ladies who make humble earnings. He and other immature guys mocked these ladies but the truth is, not every lady will be a millionaire.
Concentrating on a lady's financial strength is damn right messed. As long as she's not lazy and willing to do legitimate hustle to make ends meet.

From experience, a broke guy is seriously not the problem, the problem arises from those strain of broke men who keep complaining and whining about their situation. Be broke but don't whine.

P.s this yigi character is simply a lazy troll looking for a lady to shoulder his baggage.

If you broke, kindly look around you and make nothing into something. Don't lazy around looking for one stupid white collar job.

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
SweetCunt97:
So I read a thread created by one niggy that advised guys against dating broke girls. I also saw an old baby called yigiyaga and how he insulted ladies who make humble earnings. He and other immature guys mocked these ladies but the truth is, not every lady will be a millionaire.
Concentrating on a lady's financial strength is damn right messed. As long as she's not lazy and willing to do legitimate hustle to make ends meet.

From experience, a broke guy is seriously not the problem, the problem arises from those strain of broke men who keep complaining and whining about their situation. Be broke but don't whine.

P.s this yigi character is simply a lazy troll looking for a lady to shoulder his baggage.

If you broke, kindly look around you and make nothing into something. Don't lazy around looking for one stupid white collar job.

i wish you could tell that to the millions of women that expect to be pampered and taken care of, solely because of big bootay/tittays...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

i wish you could tell that to the millions of women that expect to be pampered and taken care of, solely because of big bootay/tittays...
There are many reasonable ladies out there.

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
SweetCunt97:
There are many reasonable ladies out there.

yes there is millions of them, and there is also millions of deluded broke women who think that having a coootie cat is the reason why a man should pay them for their company....

27 Likes

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by Foodforthought: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2019
Imagine a lady telling men how to pick dates.

18 Likes

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

yes there is millions of them, and there is also millions of deluded broke women who think that having a coootie cat is the reason why a man should pay them for their company....
Great.
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by Abaje195(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
cheesy op will marry dem
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by Obodo999(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Certainly NOT me. I hate lazy, broke and jobless ladies with passion.

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
One girl once told me to blame my parents for being broke embarassed

So definitely not doing broke ass girls unless to fvck and pay dem as Olosho

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by baralatie(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Abaje195:
cheesy op will marry dem
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by carter009(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Me too
Obodo999:
Certainly NOT me. I hate lazy, broke and jobless ladies with passion.

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
One girl once told me to blame my parents for being broke embarassed

So definitely not doing broke ass girls unless to fvck and pay dem as Olosho
Lol. I hear una. So who come dey date them in real life?
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
I don't put up with broke ladies

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
da real problem is that most of them are broke mentally

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 14, 2019
if d lady is broke and hardworking she will see a good man who will marry her but if she is d lazy type dat will sit at home all day daydreaming about marrying dangote she go wait tire.

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by henryhemon(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Great.

Hi,
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2020
henryhemon:

Hi,
Hello
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by henryhemon(m): 3:57am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hello

You ain't telling me who you are?
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:16am On May 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

I don’t need a mans money but I want to be taken care off. A man provides, a woman submits and nurtures

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by InfinityFabric: 10:40am On May 28, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I don’t need a mans money but I want to be taken care off. A man provides, a woman submits and nurtures
Thou shalt not touch thy phone while (half-)drunk.
I hope your statement is a mistake and not a case of "working as intended".

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by zexy2030(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:

u tried to give him attention, what if he is a teenager or under 25. Then blame urself for replying him. Anyways some girls are just lazy, but they know how to give blow jobs.

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

lol, you must be a comedian... of course you need a man's money, because it takes MONEY to take care of a family; it takes MONEY to feed, clothe, house unemployed women; it takes MONEY to make sure that you have a TV and cable subscription so that you can sit down and watch telemundo all day long while some miserable fool is slaving away... and the best part is that, when that same deluded man will now treat you exactly how you "pretend" that you want to be treated, you will now cry crocodile tears and call men inconsiderate.

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:59pm On May 28, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I don’t need a mans money but I want to be taken care off. A man provides,
a woman submits and nurtures

THIS IS THE WORST CONTRADICTORY NONSENSE ON THE INTERNET PRESENTLY!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by GeneralPula: 2:03pm On May 28, 2020
In Naira Marleyz voice... Some questions dey here dem have no answer..
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by tellsblinks(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2020
Every broke girl should learn how to bake cake
tellsblinks:
ZYBAH SWEETBITES would be organizing an ONLINE BAKING CLASS.

grab this opportunity and become a professional baker

learn everything In baking a cake and start earning for your self

During the class you would learn the following
-Full time mentorship
-red velvet cake
-vanilla cake
- chocolate cake
-cupcakes

bonus include
breadrolls and meat pies

DATE; 8TH OF JULY 2020
VENUE; WHATSAPP ( with live videos)

for more information call *090_6644-6972

Or contact via whatsApp CLICK HERE[/b]

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:16pm On May 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

lol, you must be a comedian... of course you need a man's money, because it takes MONEY to take care of a family; it takes MONEY to feed, clothe, house unemployed women; it takes MONEY to make sure that you have a TV and cable subscription so that you can sit down and watch telemundo all day long while some miserable fool is slaving away... and the best part is that, when that same deluded man will now treat you exactly how you "pretend" that you want to be treated, you will now cry crocodile tears and call men inconsiderate.

No sir I don’t need a mans money.. you misunderstood me. I have my own money but I still want a man to provide. I don’t care how much money I have

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:17pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

How?
Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by emmaodet: 5:00pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:
No sir I don’t need a mans money.. you misunderstood me. I have my own money but I still want a man to provide. I don’t care how much money I have

but thats exactly what you are saying: "you want a man to take care of you while you submit and nurture" so how can a man take care of you without MONEY?? do you even imagine what you are saying?!?!?! i wouldnt even wish the above on my neighbors dog.

i think the above is a failed mindset to teach anyone (especially your kids) as it A) put women as a 2nd class citizen in marriage and B) allow women all over the world to be treated like garbage (because of money). but the most important part is C) yes, there cant be two cooks in one kitchen but that doesnt mean you should therefore be voiceless/invisible and obedient like a good pet....and the only way to not be treated like house furniture, is to bring your own share to the table and work just as hard for the family wellbeing as daddy (raising kids is indeed a tough job but as soon as kids are over 3yrs old, you best get back to work as you are not needed all day long at home any longer).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

lol, bro i guess she wants to be taken care of with love and affection while they live under a bridge.

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:29pm On May 28, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

MADAM YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING YOURSELF. YOU HAVE NOTHING REASONABLE TO SAY.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE MOST WOMEN WHO WANT TO BE KIDS FOREVER.
TAKE CARE OF ME. PAMPER ME. SPEND ON ME EVEN THOUGH I EARN MORE MONEY THAN YOU. AND ONCE I FIND YOU INSUFFICIENT, I LOOK FOR OTHER MEN TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ME AS AN ADULT.

THAT'S THE SUMMARY OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING AND YOU HAVE NO REASONABLE POINTS TO PROVE.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? by rosy1992(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2020
Ladies shouldn't be broke, although every lady can't be billionaire but they should earn a decent income.

How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This / CUCUMBER … (21+) / Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad