Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) (8854 Views)

Let Her Keep The Coochie If She Thinks She Deserves Transport Fare To Come Over / So Who Will Date The Broke Lady? / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
Being nice to a girl you like won’t make her give you that coochie.

Expressing your feelings to a girl you like won’t make her give you that coochie too.

You are on this thread because you want me to teach you the exact strategies used by bad guys in your area to knack and dump any girl they want.

Using these same exact strategies, you too will be able to get your first real coochie in less than 5 days.

Now, getting free coochie is not by your looks, money, or personality.

It’s by how you understand game, and not just by understanding game.

It’s by how you also use that game to get you free coochie.

Everybody get game, but this game is in different levels.

Level 1: Friendship game
Level 2: Relationship game
Level 3: Sex game

Here’s what amateur bad guys in your area do when they see a girl they like and they want to sleep with her.

They start from level 1, then move to level 2, then finally move to level 3.

But this is time wasting if you ask me.

Now, here is what that bad guy in your area does whenever he wants to get some free coochie from the most prettiest girl around.

He starts with level 1 then moves straight to level 3.

He does this because he is experienced, broke and doesn’t want to spend a dime to get coochie.

Someone like you might not be experienced but you have game.

The game you currently have might be level 1… that’s why you’re single and stuck in the friend zone till today.

Even if you’re not single, you might be currently stuck at level 2 because the babe de tell you no sex before marriage but another nigga wey de level 3 de knack your babe on a low.

Level 3 game is what will give you that free coochie my man.

But, you just don’t want one-time coochie, you want coochie that will always be around to give you joy no matter how badly you treat its owner abi?

Say no more boss because I have a solution for you.

To solve your problem you’ll need to do ONLY 1 thing:

You’ll need to register for my LIVE one-on-one coaching program.

What do I mean by LIVE one-on-one coaching program?

What I mean is this, instead of giving you an e-book to read, you’ll have the opportunity to ask me for help or advice on which level of game you’re currently stuck at.

You might be stuck at either level 1, level 2 or level 3.

Depending on which level of game you’re stuck at, an e-book will not help you conquer it because what we are talking about is real life practice and not fairytale theories.

That is why with my LIVE one-on-one coaching program, you’ll have the opportunity to ask me for help or advice on which level of game you’re currently stuck at.

So, with that being said, would you rather register for my lifetime LIVE one-on-one coaching program or you’d prefer to waste that money on a dinner date with a lady who won’t even step foot in your house after the date because she already knows what you want.

Let’s be honest to ourselves a bit…

We both know you’re tired of girls using you to catch cruise.

We both know you’re tired of not being confident enough to approach, lay & get that your crush crazy of you.

We both know you’re tired of watching p-orn videos & mastur-bating.

We both know you wish you too can implement what you’ve been watching in those p-orn videos, but this time, with a real girl.

I want to help you, I really do, and that’s why I’ve created this thread & my LIVE one-on-one coaching program to teach you the exact strategies used by bad guys in your area to knack and dump any girl they want.

We both know that this is what you’ve always wanted…

You’re tired of secretly viewing the romance thread on Nairaland to seek solutions to relationship problems similar to yours.

You’re tired of anonymously creating threads only to get half-baked solutions from people who don’t really understand your current relationship pain points.

You’re tired of seeking Google for solutions to your relationship problems from foreign blogs that their advice can’t be implemented in our Nigerian relationship context.

Well, I have brought good news for you, because the days of doing all the above are over… all thanks to my LIVE one-on-one coaching program.

So, if you want to turn yourself from a simp to a pímp once and for all, then scroll down and register for my LIVE one-on-one coaching program today.

1 Like

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you want her to behave well and respect you, let her know she can be replaced.

If you make it obvious to her that you got no options, she’ll disrespect and replace you for a man with options.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Going the extra mile or being nice to that shawty you like won’t make her like you in a different way or even make her give you that coochie. With women, the way forward is the way backwards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you consider yourself lucky to have her, you won’t be able to tell her “no” for fear of losing her.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2021
Even if you treat her nicely and do so many things for her to prove your love, she’ll still cling on to that guy that doesn’t give a damn about her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2021
If you tryna be her peace and give her a crown, she’ll treat you like a clown.

Be her problem and treat her like dirt instead, that’s the only way she’ll stick like mud.
Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
The reason you’re stuck in the friend zone is because you’re using logic to connect with that shawty.

Women are emotional creatures, manipulate her emotions in order to connect deeply with her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by illicit(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by seniorgozman(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2021
All these preaching just for 3k, when girls plenty everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Women will never choose weak-minded nice guys over strong-minded alpha males.

Women love the alpha males because their niceness are rare and conditional, women see these alpha males as the real men who deserve their coochies.

1 Like

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Lol.. Country is hard, because of 3k you are living in your crazy fantasy, this only happens in movies and not real life, so wake up and get to work.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Women are incapable of loving you unconditionally, they are only interested in what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
You have to attract women like the magnet does, do not chase. If you chase, you’d come off as a thirsty man.

11 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by OnyeObodo: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2021
Give u 3k? When I can just walk down allen and select any beautiful babe and beg her with same 3k to lash for 20 minutes?

3 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2021
A simp is obsessed with women and will do anything to be in their good books.

An alpha male doesn’t care about none of that and can walk away from any woman at any damn time.

10 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Happiness is attractive in women but not in men. Pride is attractive in men but not in women.

3 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Women tend to remember more of those who ignore them than those who constantly talk to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by Nweike190(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2021
[
You sure you can last for 20mins.. Na lie... And you go rent room ohh... Abi you want chop slap for back of counter for area F... [color=#990000][/color]

quote author=OnyeObodo post=106170337]Give u 3k? When I can just walk down allen and select any beautiful babe and beg her with same 3k to lash for 20 minutes?[/quote]
Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Be cold and heartless to these shawties. This is the wrong generation for men with good hearts.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by Capitalpunisher: 3:13am On Sep 26, 2021
My advice to any nan is this, chase Money and ladies will chase you.weather you have made the money or not, ladies love men with prospect

1 Like

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by Phiniter(m): 4:08am On Sep 26, 2021
hmm
Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:25am On Sep 26, 2021
If you like be alpha as hell. If you’re ugly you ain’t getting no coochie

2 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 4:55am On Sep 26, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
If you like be alpha as hell. If you’re ugly you ain’t getting no coochie
. Lol,you must be new in this game. Have you ever heard the phrase "the beauty and the beast"?

3 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:57am On Sep 26, 2021
Haywhymido:
. Lol,you must be new in this game. Have you ever heard the phrase "the beauty and the beast"?

I haven’t heard of it
Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by femi4: 5:50am On Sep 26, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Lol.. Country is hard, because of 3k you are living in your crazy fantasy, this only happens in movies and not real life, so wake up and get to work.. Lol
Man must survive grin
Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2021
Money can get you any woman. But that same money can’t get you a loyal woman.

You can attract her with money but you can’t use that same money to keep her.

Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk all now know that she can still leave you despite the billions sitting in your bank account.

1 Like

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2021
Never ask a woman if she’s single. If she likes you enough, she’ll be single. The same way you don’t need to lie to a woman. If she likes you enough, she’ll lie to herself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2021
Women are drawn to you because of your status, finances, looks, intelligence, or fame. No woman is attracted to nothing.

4 Likes

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2021
Never express your feelings to the girl you like, that’s why ladies keep friend zoning you.

When you express your feelings, you become predictable and boring at the same damn time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by simp2pimp: 7:43am On Sep 26, 2021
In whatever you’re doing with women, learn to use your brain and not your heart. Protect your mental health and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: How The Broke Guys In Your Area Get Free Coochie (Photo) by DesChyko: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2021
So some people have to be taught what is naturally bound to happen?

What's the definition of an idiot again? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You / 7 Types Of Prayers For Change And Healing / Nigerian Girls Are Irritatingly Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.