Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies (806 Views)

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Brownteeth(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2010
So women themselves know that women are a thing of beauty? Whenever I visit the celebrity section, I never fail to see ladies expessing their excitment or disatisfaction in their comments over female celebrities who look hot or not. Which means they enjoy the sight of pretty ladies just like we men do. You can easily find a lady praising the beauty of another lady, but more diffcult to find a man talking about how handsome another man is. The question is, if women get excited when they see pretty ladies, what do you expect from men whom God made to be attracted to women? No wonder men cheat.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2010
I have a couple of guy friend who compliment and admire each other. I think that a lot of men are afraid to compliment another man because their think they might be perceived as gay, which is ridiculous to me.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Brownteeth(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I have a couple of guy friend who compliment and admire each other. I think that a lot of men are afraid to compliment another man because their think they might be perceived as gay, which is ridiculous to me.
Yes guys do, but it isnt as intense as ladies do to each other. But the focus of what am trying to say is, if ladies compliment each other that much, what do you expect from guys?
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
Brownteeth:

Yes guys do, but it isnt as intense as ladies do to each other. But the focus of what am trying to say is, if ladies compliment each other that much, what do you expect from guys?

I don't expect anything different from men. I've seen my father compliment other men and it doesn't make him any less of a man.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2010
i compliment other men as much as ladies.I dont see anything wrong there,unless you feel inferior to the guy
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2010
MrPrsdent, your from the Republic of Nirvana eh? How do I get there? lol
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Brownteeth(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I don't expect anything different from men. I've seen my father compliment other men and it doesn't make him any less of a man.
Am not saying its bad for women to compliment each other. That wasnt the aim of the thread.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2010
Brownteeth:

Am not saying its bad for women to compliment each other. That wasnt the aim of the thread.

I never said that you said it was bad undecided.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Moyola(f): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2010
"no wonda men cheat" yu say?! . . . hehe!

Any dude datz gota prob. wivvit kan go chew on err. . . sumfin! We got eyz tooo! tongue
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by MOBO444(f): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
For Black ladies i say Lesbian.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Moyola(f): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2010
O li o do
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Bnimz(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2010
i'm not gay, yet i compliment my fellow guys more than girls(in fact i dont compliment girls @ all) cos i dont want a girl getting "the wrong idea" bekos i complimented her.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2010
When you say "wrong idea", do you mean they'll become big headed or they might think you're trying to get in their pants>
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by sexylogan(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
@ Poster; There's no big deal with complimenting another guy if he's looking good. If a guy
cant do that, he's probably just player-hating.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by 1102(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Any gurl that admires another lady should have her head checked--

cos thats how lesbianism starts

I bet she should immediately run to church to have those legions of demons casted from her head!
[/size]

I mean what does she have that u dont have,
Everythin she has u have so why admiring her,
cos of her skin,clothes,manner or wat!

sighs! undecided undecided
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

MrPrsdent, your from the Republic of Nirvana eh? How do I get there? lol

Our visa requirements are stringent but we have been known to grant tourist visa,and occassionally resident permit to deserving females grin
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2010
MrPrsdent:

Our visa requirements are stringent but we have been known to grant tourist visa,and occassionally resident permit to deserving females grin

MrPrsdent, am I a deserving female?
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

MrPrsdent, am I a deserving female?

depends on whether you are seeking for immigrant or non-immigrant status
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2010
MrPrsdent:

depends on whether you are seeking for immigrant or non-immigrant status

Ok, I need a full list of the pros and cons of living/visiting your country. This will allow me to decide whether or not I will seek an immigrant or non-immigrant status.
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by double08(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2010
when I see a hommie that is fly,I let him know about it,ain't no big deal
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by chelseabmw(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Omolola1(f): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2010
there is nothing wrong with it
Re: When Ladies Admire Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, I need a full list of the pros and cons of living/visiting your country. This will allow me to decide whether or not I will seek an immigrant or non-immigrant status.

i can only give you the requirements.the rest you can readily find out on the internet

(1) (Reply)

Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! / A Man Slept With A Dead Body 4 1 Million,will U Do It? / Am I Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.