Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! (5252 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / Parting With Half Of Your Wealth During Divorce. / Best Parting Words! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by CyberG: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2010
My close buddy has just broken-up with his girlfriend and they are trying to move on graciously! He wants to surprise her with a gift which she will accept and he has been asking what he should buy.

NLanders, your suggestions will be a good pool of ideas for which I can advice him but please make it short! Something VERY USEFUL, simple, nice and not too expensive will be very good!
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by luap: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2010
Tell the man not to give a gift. You know women, they take longer to heal after a break up. Usually they blame the world on you. After a while they move on and they can be plutonic friends.

Giving a gift soon after break up will only lengthen closer of the end. Your friend should help her out by leaving her alone for a while.
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by sweetguy10(m): 12:14am On Sep 10, 2010
Buy her a gift hmmm there is no gift as good as a final/departure s3 x. Let him break her waist , f@#k her like crazy and she'll always remember that .O'm talking from experience
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by 1102(m): 12:17am On Sep 10, 2010
[size=13pt]He should give her a Good bye phock

thats what she needs

It seems excessive cash dey worry am, all these money miss road kinda guys!
[/size]
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by Kelvinj(m): 12:19am On Sep 10, 2010
Well poster simple. Buy her a brand new toyota camry spider
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by omega25red(m): 12:52am On Sep 10, 2010
you are breaking up and you want to buy a gift which kind of non sense is that? when you break up with someone it's usually because it didn't work out so how does you buying a parting gift factor into the equation? what are you hiding are you gay ? or your pen/s is so small that if she tells everyone you will have to move to yola to hide your shame.
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 10, 2010
there is no need giving gifts 2 someone u have parted.it doesn't sound reasonable.just let her be abeg
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by Omolola1(f): 1:56am On Sep 10, 2010
forget her and the gift
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
@ Poster--See i have once posted a similar story here on Nairaland asking peeps for advice on what to buy for my ex-gf birthday, and u know the summary of all that was said?
Omolola1:

forget her and the gift
, see quote from omolola.

and that was what i did, no long thing, say a simple bye bye, or be a fool when u go getting gifty gifty,
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by sistawoman: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2010
No gift. . . . . We will only throw it away when we get a new man.
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by Marhoski(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2010
the best gift is a nice phock wink
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by ice234: 8:47am On Sep 11, 2010
condom will do
Re: Parting Gift For Recent Ex-girlfriend! by darkman200: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2010
yes a great phock will do, "mark of zorro"

(1) (Reply)

‘i Infected 1,000 Men With Hiv’ – Confessions Of A Prostitute (pictured) / All They Want Its Sex / I've Fvucked More Than 50 Girls This Year. Im Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.