Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

"The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri (12167 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by BLIZZARDCON: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Enough of l this rubbish from this foolish fake, failed and opportunistic former aide to Jonathan.
The Buhari you know, fr where did you know him.?
Just because you happened to operate Twitter handle for Jonathan doesn't make you to have arrived OK?
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by ProudDick: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

Trash

Alhaji Issa Abubakar from kebbi. How are you?
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Olanipekun1: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2019
ProudDick:

who are you?

my name is olanipekun point of correction
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by BadTaste: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
ProudDick:

grin
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by olabent85(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
I think this guy just want to to be heard. Nothing he says makes sense
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
pchukwudi:
Any iota of shame or decency in you at all?

How about disputing his points with stronger facts? Nope. Idiots will always attack the person they can't argue with.

Lolzzzz, does Reno has any fact at all.

Do you believe that the news is as presented by Reno.

You are art of the problems with Nigeria.
[/quote] Where should the Budget be coming from?

I thought you guys said he budget billions for a clinic only he and his family utilise. Why now are you complaining about the public use of the same clinic?

As usual Reno is here with changing the narrative.

PMB ordered that only people in Aso ROck should be attended to at the Aso Rock clinic.

Does Reno understands that there more than 500 staff in Aso Rock? From Several aides to Admin to Security to cleaners, electricians. plumbers, etc etc

Does he know that these people are considered as staff and are included to be treated there.

Does he know that there have been abuses where people bring in friends and relatives from outside for treatment.

Has Reno considered the security implications of this.

But as usual, he runs his mouth.

To think the clinic will just be for about 10 people from two families is to be totally lost of intelligence, crazy in thought and stop1d in drawing conclusions. Not to mention the desire to cause division and dissatisfaction among the non discerning public. [quote]
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
pchukwudi:

How about disputing his points with stronger facts? Nope. Idiots will always attack the person they can't argue with.

Where should the Budget be coming from?

I thought you guys said he budget billions for a clinic only he and his family utilise. Why now are you complaining about the public use of the same clinic?
As usual Reno is here with changing the narrative.

PMB ordered that only people in Aso ROck should be attended to at the Aso Rock clinic.

Does Reno understands that there more than 500 staff in Aso Rock? From Several aides to Admin to Security to cleaners, electricians. plumbers, etc etc

Does he know that these people are considered as staff and are included to be treated there.

Does he know that there have been abuses where people bring in friends and relatives from outside for treatment.

Has Reno considered the security implications of this.

But as usual, he runs his mouth.

To think the clinic will just be for about 10 people from two families is to be totally lost of intelligence, crazy in thought and stop1d in drawing conclusions. Not to mention the desire to cause division and dissatisfaction among the non discerning public.
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by ProudDick: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
BadTaste:
grin

Lol. He's the same as Bankesmalls, Ibrahimdamola, cynthiakiss, cynthia, and other dumb monkiers like that. He's ashamed of his osu identity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by FreemanUYB(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
rottennaija:
When you keep talking about someone and the person doesn't glorify you with a response, not even 1, in about 4 years, I believe a right thinking person should ask himself why?

This man Reno Omokri should understand that the best answer to a fool is silence. I mean, can he not read?

But you didn't keep quite !!!!

you just automatically made him relevant!!!

tanchu����
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by seunprodigy13: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
patchsk:
Of course, Buhari is a very stupid old goat.
your father is d yam buhari d goat will feed on
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by rottennaija(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
FreemanUYB:

But you didn't keep quite !!!!

you just automatically made him relevant!!!

tanchu����

Really?
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2019
You dont have a better wisdom than this
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Yusman316(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
grandstar:

How is Buhari bettering things? The economic growth since his assumption of office is nothing to write home about. Nigerians are getting poorer

Soludo, Utomi and most importantly Lamido Sanusi have all condemned his economic policies. The Economist magazine said another term for Buhari means a lost decade of growth.

Many believe that because he is a man of principle that he is performing. If PDP produced the same results he was producing, pro Buhari's will say they have eaten all the country's and that's why things are so bad

There's a massive difference between honesty and managerial competence. I am very honest person by nature. I paid $90 into my dorm account around 2005 and I was credited with $900. Immediately notified the bank. I also once found an expensive phone on the road. I managed to track the owner and she got her phone back. The lady lives in the U.K

So because I'm honest, does that mean I can manage Unilever PLC? Or even a state or local government?

Buhari reminds me of Julius Nyerere of Tanzania or Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia. These were very honest and principled men who left their country's economies in tatters. It should be food for thought.

So the past government selling crude oil at $140 per barrel is what u call economic plan?
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by grandstar(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Yusman316:

So the past government selling crude oil at $140 per barrel is what u call economic plan?

Jonathan's government was fiscally reckless and quite corrupt but it's economic policies were better than Buhari's.

Buhari too has been fiscally reckless. His refusal to slash the size of the bloated civil service and his refusal to deregulate the price of oil point to this.

He spending senseless amounts on antiquated refineries too get them working again rather than just sell them off as advised is absurd and plans to spend astonishing amounts of money to revive Ajaokuta just beggar's belief

In areas of fighting corruption, he has done very badly. The continuous disparity between the official exchange rate of 305 and investment window rate of 360 encourages round tripping which involves large amounts of corruption. Lamido Sanusi has cried out that this gap be closed but Bubari has turned a deaf ear to it. Also, this gap deprives the federal and state governments as much as N55 to $1. So if the government to to share the monthly allocation of let's say $2billion, the federal and state government loses as much as N110b monthly. This is preprosterous!

Transparency International still scores Nigeria very poorly as respects corruption with little or no I improvement in corruption rankings.

Look, I am apolitical and I don't even vote. If however I was to vote in 2015, it would have been Buhari all the way. However, I wrote of this government with a month of 2 upon his assumption of office when I noticed the economic policies he was enacting. I wouldn't expect anything better from a motor mechanic. it was tragic.

The mistake most of you Buharist make is the assumption that because Buhari is a man if integrity, he must be performing. Are you any better than Reno Omokri who is always pro-PDP and sees nothing good in anything Buhari does?

The best judges to know how good or how bad the economy is faring are economists. Utomi, Soludo and Sanusi have scored Bubari very low in terms of the economy. You can read some of the threads I've started and also Google,"Soludo condemns Buhari's policies* and do likewise for Utomi and Sanusi.

Blaming Jonathan for the poor state of things is laughable. Buhari should have known what to expect when he took office as he was fully aware of the crashing oil prices. He was acutely aware of this when he assumed office and his first action was to leg the exchange rate at 197 to a $1.

This was the real foundation for the recession that was too come.
This was economic illiteracy at his height. Economists and the private sector condemned the pegging and Lamido Sanusi urged his ministers to tell him the truth.
Of course, as Amaechi said he listens to no one.

The pegged exchange rate led to severe forex scarcity that deprived companies of much needed forex to import raw materials and goods and they started closing down. As they closed, there were massive layoffs all over and of course, with 2 declining quarters of economic growth, a recession had arrived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2019
pchukwudi:

No one continues to take a 'broken record' mouthpiece seriously but your ilk. You work for corruption and those who have the worst stains on their hands as per their actions that got Nigeria where it is today yet you want sane folks to take those fake 'Voltrons' serioulsy? Only you my friend would do that because you are too hateful and bigoted to note that a 100% proven hypocrite with an agenda like Omokri is not saying anything out of love for Nigeria or a desire to see change. You have a distinct problem of political leadership in the SE and SS yet Omokri never has time to focus on that. He almost always exclusively focuses on attacking Northern and SW leaders as if those are the only two regions in Nigeria. Who will take such a bigot seriously if not fellow bigots like you?
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 04, 2019
wellmax:

Don't mind the Igbo bigot called Pa Shukwudi. His likes are indeed the problem of Nigeria. How many times has Omokakiri being caught deliberately spinning the narrative dishonestly for any sane person to take him seriously? Reno who shamelessly uses deliberate spin, misinformation and religious/ethnic baiting to promote the agenda of the discredited PDP and ruinous Atiku deserves to be taken seriously? Only by mumus. Especially Igbos who tend to believe anything from anyone, however fallacious, as long as such is said against those they hate. That is why they worship Omokri, Kanu, FFK, Fayose and many other hypocritical and self-serving liars and malevolently deceptive Nigerians. The conman Omokri will disappear abroad for the next 4 years to run his church of deception and tithe-collection to then show in 2023 licking the azz of whoever the PDP presents while running down, with lies and fraudulent claims, the APC candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew, Shuts Down Schools / Oshiomhole's Quest For Edo North Senate Seat - Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah / Atiku Lands In Ibadan For The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.