Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

"The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri (12164 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by ofiko123(m): 9:46am On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari is vindictive petty and tribalistic..quote me anywhere..
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by albaniy1: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Neoteny:

True. He'll be in good company with your father. I hear goats and donkeys get along very well.

CHAI OMO SEE FIRST CLASS FINISHING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by albaniy1: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Neoteny:
Dear Reno,

If...

1. Buhari is old..
2. Buhari is dumb
3. Buhari is uneducated
4. Buhari is inept
5. Buhari is incompetent

....then how come he...

1. Won the election...twice..both times humbling your bosses?
2. Reduced you to a pathetic wimpering lone voice on the internet?
3. Retired a certain PhD fisherman to his hamlet and nearly bankrupt Atiku?
4. Reduced the once-mighty PDP to a gathering of aging pensioners?

5. Reduced OBJ to only penning Dear John letters?
6. Dismantled the famed Saraki dynasty and whipped the Sion of the crumbled dynasty into line?

THOSE NO. 3&4 JUST WEAK ME

3 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2019
He never forgives. Typical of Fulani stock.
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Donaldomo(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2019
The Reno Omokri I know is crazy, divisive and petty also. His years of wailing have surely been prolonged by God and the people. God is great! For labelling himself "tormentor", he may suffer more torments for the next couple of years.

GavelSlam:
Where should the Budget be coming from?

I thought you guys said he budget billions for a clinic only he and his family utilise. Why now are you complaining about the public use of the same clinic?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2019
K
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Jman06(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Honestly, Buhari's handlers need to advise him on how to stop being petty and vindictive!

That man needs to know that when he does things to prove his critics wrong, he wins the hearts of some critics!

Politics must not be a "winner takes it all affair"
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by balonaija(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2019
na wahala...
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Afonja007: 10:02am On Apr 03, 2019
rottennaija:
When you keep talking about someone and the person doesn't glorify you with a response, not even 1, in about 4 years, I believe a right thinking person should ask himself why?

This man Reno Omokri should understand that the best answer to a fool is silence. I mean, can he not read?
when your saint buhari keep talking about Jonathan for 4 years and Jonathan never responded to him what was your reaction then?,people like you need to be shot at a very close range,you were there when buhari made a statement and his supporters killed 11 youth copers you did not open this your rotten smelling mouth to condemn him but now you 've mouth to criticise Reno? May amadioha naked you in market square
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by rottennaija(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Beface:
Asking for Silence in Democracy is like asking a Waitress to serve you rice and okro together! In democracy everyone have right to vent their anger over any government Policy whether the government listen or not. But unfortunately some of us are used to Zombie system of leadership.

I believe you don't comprehend what I wrote. And what I wrote had nothing to do with either democracy or not. We all have freedom of speech.

My point was, if you live in the same compound as a neighbor that is always lookin for what to nag against you, has been doing so for years and has not heard one response from you in all her years of nagging, a sane person will call himself to order and advise himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Olanipekun1: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
codinglang:
Wendell Simlins with spurious allegations

[/s]

Trash
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Reference(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2019
rottennaija:

I believe you don't comprehend what I wrote. And what I wrote had nothing to do with either democracy or not. We all have freedom of speech.

My point was, if you live in the same compound as a neighbor that is always lookin for what to nag against you, has been doing so for years and has not heard one response from you in all her years of nagging, a sane person will call himself to order and advise himself

Government eveywhere in the world exist to be criticised. The past government was criticised day in day out. What has changed my man.... of course you are on the government side...that is what...
Can you sign an agreement that when ypur principals are eventually out and a government you donot fancy comes to power you will
be silent throughout...can you sign to that.... because the folks most vocal now were just like you just a few, short years ago....wondering why all the angst against their principal and shouting them down...

What goes around... comes around...
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by HomoDroid(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Methinks that the fact that that felon is still walking around free proves his claim is false, else PMB should have ordered him picked up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by frankmoney(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2019
It seems buhari is what Reno dreams of every morning and night ... A day can't go by without Reno mentioning his name . Rare kind of love I must say

2 Likes

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by TeraHawks: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2019
I can see you have listed Buhari's achievements.

Well done.

We can see how the achievements have improved the standard of living of Nigerians.

SMH

Neoteny:
Dear Reno,

If...

1. Buhari is old..
2. Buhari is dumb
3. Buhari is uneducated
4. Buhari is inept
5. Buhari is incompetent

....then how come he...

1. Won the election...twice..both times humbling your bosses?
2. Reduced you to a pathetic wimpering lone voice on the internet?
3. Retired a certain PhD fisherman to his hamlet and nearly bankrupt Atiku?
4. Reduced the once-mighty PDP to a gathering of aging pensioners?
5. Reduced OBJ to only penning Dear John letters?
6. Dismantled the famed Saraki dynasty and whipped the Sion of the crumbled dynasty into line?

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Neoteny(m): 10:20am On Apr 03, 2019
TeraHawks:
I can see you have listed Buhari's achievements.

Well done.

We can see how the achievements have improved the standard of living of Nigerians.

SMH

Just because your own standards have not been raised does not empower you to speak for Nigerians

He won a second term...what does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by AntiWailer: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
This guy needs a job.

Mouth Action kind offfff
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Beface(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2019
rottennaija:

I comprehend you very well. I made mentioned of Democracy because it is a political arena whereby your opponents will always look for any little opportunity to criticize your actions or inaction. Buhari may not speak directly but I can bet you before the week runs out, the government will either reverse it's decision or will defend it's action. We need the criticism to put the government on their toes and sharp the system. So it is misleading for you to say we have not had any result from the nagging.
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by oweman: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Buhari should forget about the looters so he nonvinditive ?
No way he should continue thats why he is president of Nigeria and not that of biafra
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by rottennaija(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Beface:
I comprehend you very well. I made mentioned of Democracy because it is a political arena whereby your opponents will always look for any little opportunity to criticize your actions or inaction. Buhari may not speak directly but I can bet you before the week runs out, the government will either reverse it's decision or will defend it's action. We need the criticism to put the government on their toes and sharp the system. So it is misleading for you to say we have not heard any result from the nagging.

Criticism is an important part of govt. I am not against it. I criticize too. However, this man own is to much and it's mixed with deliberate falsehood and misinformation
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by koldej(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2019
GET YOUR QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE SYSTEMS @ COLLINS TECH.....
WE OFFER PAY ON DELIVERY IF U RE TOO BUSY TO VISIT OUR OFFICE
WARRANTY ON EVERY SYSTEM YOU BUY
WATSAPP OR CALL 07014047785 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2019
GavelSlam:
Where should the Budget be coming from?

I thought you guys said he budget billions for a clinic only he and his family utilise. Why now are you complaining about the public use of the same clinic?

This is a very redundant statement. What is the purpose of the clinic there or shud it be bulldozed off the premises?

Nobody said don’t budget bt rather defend what u budget.
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by GavelSlam: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2019
jaxxy:

This is a very redundant statement. What is the purpose of the clinic there or shud it be bulldozed off the premises?

Nobody said don’t budget bt rather defend what u budget.

Then it means you have no idea the context of this entire thread.

Like Harry Belafonte said: "But there is a hole in the bucket Eliza"

1 Like

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by olajizz01(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Na Buhari matter go kill this fraudster impostor called pastor
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by grandstar(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Oshigun:
What Buhari do you know? A man who never acknowledges or meet with you yet you are obsessed with and talk about 24/7? You do same with Tinubu. Shameless Reno Omokakiri. It is unrequited obsession mumu. You are homeless, jobless and a stray Dog. Find a home and something to do with your life.

Nigeria does not need compromised and paid agents like you who work for Atiku dollars yet make noise against those trying to better our nation. You have no time for the woeful Political leaders ruining your state and region of origin yet you focus 24/7 on SW and Northern leaders. Compromised hag.

Go back to your fake pulpit and continue to deceive the fools and simpletons who attend your church. That is what you are good at and will only ever be good at because you are a pathetic loser. Shameless Atiku mouthpiece, go and rest. Elections are over.

How is Buhari bettering things? The economic growth since his assumption of office is nothing to write home about. Nigerians are getting poorer

Soludo, Utomi and most importantly Lamido Sanusi have all condemned his economic policies. The Economist magazine said another term for Buhari means a lost decade of growth.

Many believe that because he is a man of principle that he is performing. If PDP produced the same results he was producing, pro Buhari's will say they have eaten all the country's and that's why things are so bad

There's a massive difference between honesty and managerial competence. I am very honest person by nature. I paid $90 into my dorm account around 2005 and I was credited with $900. Immediately notified the bank. I also once found an expensive phone on the road. I managed to track the owner and she got her phone back. The lady lives in the U.K

So because I'm honest, does that mean I can manage Unilever PLC? Or even a state or local government?

Buhari reminds me of Julius Nyerere of Tanzania or Kenneth Kaunda of Zambia. These were very honest and principled men who left their country's economies in tatters. It should be food for thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by pimper24: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2019
danieljoel759:

The aide of the former president of Nigeria, Reno Omokri has written this statements on his Twitter page, see what he wrote...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/the-buhari-i-know-is-vindictive-and.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

yea he is and that is just the truth
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by Drjavier(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
we don't care

Like you even know what to care about. Reno is an apostle whose mission is to see that nothing evil goes unnoticed. *Aboki*
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2019
GavelSlam:

Then it means you have no idea the context of this entire thread.

Like Harry Belafonte said: "But there is a hole in the bucket Eliza"

Ok, So u support the pettiness of the Buhari’s administrations based on this issue at hand or is there any good reason why people/tax payers on the premises shud not have access to health facilities?
Re: "The Buhari I Know Is Vindictive And Petty" - Reno Omokri by babyfaceafrica: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Drjavier:

Like you even know what to care about. Reno is an apostle whose mission is to see that nothing evil goes unnoticed. *Aboki*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NLC Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order not To Be Tolerated In Lagos - CP Fayoade / Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car / Wike: Amaechi Tried To Truncate My Political Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.