Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (50167 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Why Naval Officer Slapped Him In US / Atiku To Tinubu: How Did You Inherit Properties If You Are From Poor Background? / Bola Tinubu: How I Made My First Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by iammo(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hustler
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
01mcfadden:

Your stupidity stinks to high heaven. It's beyond repair.

No mind these bigots who come to Nairaland to showcase their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Meritocracy: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
No condition is permanent, if you're facing hardship today never think suicide is the option.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by quincyshakur(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
taaaaaaar! shut up jooor.. Taxi driver ko Danfo driver ni sad sad sad sad
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by pennywys(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
I SWEAR if that yeye officer is a wawa jew from Biafuro, All Igbos must leave lagos immediately!
i bet you, you can't leave in Lagos alone
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by kingjrofficial(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lamasta:
Jagaban has joined the list of STORY TELLERS very soon what you see next is campaign postal of his Presidential ambition 2023
Jagaban my Man
we know their types....
Attention Seekers

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
D officer no slap u well. If na me slap u, u for don deaf tey tey.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by celeiyke: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

I like how this guy has colonized Okoros without them knowing.

He lives rent-free in their heads. Their envy drives up his popularity / notoriety.

[img]https://media1./images/b7d5f65367fd8f8c417f7cd897ca2192/tenor.gif[/img]

Abi how he turned ur people to his slaves
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
Not saying he was lying but if he actually told the story, I have a very hard time believing it. It sounds very implausible especially if the purported incident took place in America. In America, such an act is a criminal offense of assault and battery. Active American military personnel is usually very disciplined and respectful because of his training to respect and be subservient to civil authority. Unlike in Nigeria where military personnel has no discipline or respect for authority. Had he said it was in Nigeria, nobody would doubt that.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by IvarTheBoneless: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
celeiyke:

Abi how he turned ur people to his slaves

Nah your people go to Lagos to be his slaves. Your elders then beg when he sneezes.

You are pig and a slave if they force you not to vote wherever you call "home" cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by spinna: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
In America they call that a bitch slap..

Cos you'se a bitch

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Goddalu: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
I SWEAR if that yeye officer is a wawa jew from Biafuro, All Igbos must leave lagos immediately!
you are a fool. mumu agbero pursuing ogada for 100 under a hot sun and your wife on the street selling agege bread. lazy Lagosian. try it and die like a fly. idiot.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by chibuzorAbia: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Goddalu:
you are a fool. mumu agbero pursuing ogada for 100 under a hot sun and your wife on the street selling agege bread. lazy Lagosian. try it and die like a fly. idiot.

Give me your address, try me. Oya!
I will teach you a lesson you will never forget by the time they carry reach your IPOB village.

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Icon79(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
This man was a common cab driver here in the US, forged the University of Chicago degree cert, went back to Lagos and became the god of Yoruba people angry sad shocked

O pari

oluchisimfred:
Bola Tinubu, the former Governor of Lagos State who spoke during his 67th birthday celebration on 29 March, narrated how a naval officer slapped him. According to the APC Chieftain, it was an incident he will never forget and it all occurred when he over-charged a naval officer who was returning to the country.

Bola Tinubu who narrated how a naval officer slapped him when he was still a cab driver, said; “One experience I will not forget was when I over-charged a naval officer, who was returning to the country. It was not intentional. Apparently, I didn’t know the direction; there was no GPRS in those days to locate directions. So, he gave me the direction to his house in a Virginia suburb.“I gave him the price and the man responded with a slap to my face. He said I should know the correct fare to charge to the location he mentioned. He slapped me and gave me the money."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/bola-tinubu-narrates-how-a-naval-officer-slapped-him/

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by pimper24: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Bola Tinubu, the former Governor of Lagos State who spoke during his 67th birthday celebration on 29 March, narrated how a naval officer slapped him. According to the APC Chieftain, it was an incident he will never forget and it all occurred when he over-charged a naval officer who was returning to the country.

Bola Tinubu who narrated how a naval officer slapped him when he was still a cab driver, said; “One experience I will not forget was when I over-charged a naval officer, who was returning to the country. It was not intentional. Apparently, I didn’t know the direction; there was no GPRS in those days to locate directions. So, he gave me the direction to his house in a Virginia suburb.“I gave him the price and the man responded with a slap to my face. He said I should know the correct fare to charge to the location he mentioned. He slapped me and gave me the money."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/bola-tinubu-narrates-how-a-naval-officer-slapped-him/

op it's GPS and not GPRS

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by plaetton: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
You have always been a cheat, even as taxi driver you wanted to cheat your client

You took the words right out of my mind.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Ahmeduana(m): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER HAD BEEN HE ELIMINATES YOU, IT WOULD HAVE SAVE US LOT OF TEARS!
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by lawani: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
MaNyEsq:
Not saying he was lying but if he actually told the story, I have a very hard time believing it. It sounds very implausible especially if the purported incident took place in America. In America, such an act is a criminal offense of assault and battery. Active American military personnel is usually very disciplined and respectful because of his training to respect and be subservient to civil authority. Unlike in Nigeria where military personnel has no discipline or respect for authority. Had he said it was in Nigeria, nobody would doubt that.
Are you now saying he is lying?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by FearGodinall: 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
jieta:
I don't know between Nigeria politician and pastors who knows how to use hypothetical stories more. Very cunning set of people.
. O boy waittin dey warrio u na. Very funny.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by kayjay69(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
If I were to take a wild guess, I'd say the Naval Officer in question was white and this was probably in the 70's in the US. Anyway, my takeaway from this is for someone who had passed through such an experience to find his way to a position of power and influence, you would atleast expect that he would want to use his power to prevent others from passing through what he faced.
Not saying its mandatory but at the very least morally speaking you would expect that.

It's ironic that most African leaders more often than not, use power to the detriment not to the advancement of their subjects never minding that these leaders passed came through humble beginnings.

oluchisimfred:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by Dareal90s(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
pennywys:
you have been scamming from time immemorial

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by poseidon12: 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Big fat lie from Tinubu. No Naval Officer or an Officer from any branch of the Military will slap you in USA without him getting in big trouble with the law and making you some money.
That can only happen in Nigeria. I thought it was in Nigeria until I saw Virginia. Tinubu got carried away and wanted to entertain his guests.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by poseidon12: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Joshmodest:
Whoever that naval officer is, May God bless his heart...if only he used stick to hit your head , he would have saved us a lot of problems we are having 2day.....
Nigga been stealing ryt from tym !!

So you believe the fake story from Tinubu? Such things don't happen in the US.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by godquality: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:
You have always been a cheat, even as taxi driver you wanted to cheat your client
hahaha... See as you think the matter reach. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by poseidon12: 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
MaNyEsq:

Exactly. I doubt that he told such story. I believe it is fake news. But if he really told the story, it's a big fat lie.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by movetoca: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Egbon, locate that man and slap him back with money. This is the kind of motivational speech I like to hear.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by naijajobx: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oh
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by poseidon12: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Icon79:
This man was a common cab driver here in the US, forged the University of Chicago degree cert, went back to Lagos and became the god of Yoruba people angry sad shocked

O pari

He attended a terrible black school called Chicago State University but cleverly claimed to have attended the very prestigious University of Chicago. Tinubu is a fraud. Unfortunately, it is crooked people like him that thrive in Nigeria. Majority of Nigeria's population do not know any better.
Re: Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver by IMASTEX: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
jieta:
I don't know between Nigeria politician and pastors who knows how to use hypothetical stories more. Very cunning set of people.
They both have bracket first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai, Mansur Mohammed Dan-Ali & Wike Meet In Rivers (Photos) / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.