Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up (6948 Views)

I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nairaland guys, if you dated your babe for 7 years, and you guys broke up for 5 months, and then came back together enjoying the relationship, and one day she confessed to you that she slept with your friend when you guys broke up, but she never cheated when you guys dated. Will you continue the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by chiommy123(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
why not confess what you did too

15 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
chiommy123:
why not confess what you did too
Apostle chiommy good afternoon

1 Like

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by chiommy123(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Apostle chiommy good afternoon
good afternoon sir/ma

3 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Retrography(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Whatever I say won't help you because you'll still be the one pounding away and screaming, I'm cummmming.
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Quite frankly it’s no one’s business but your own what happened when either party was NOT together. No one has any jurisdiction or cause to be upset over anything. Both parties were free agents.

1 Like

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
MissRaine69:
Quite frankly it’s no one’s business but your own what happened when either party was NOT together. No one has any jurisdiction or cause to be upset over anything. Both parties were free agents.
Yah!! But the issue of "sex with friend"... "please interprete it"

4 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Oluromantic: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
MissRaine69:
Easier said than done.

Realistically its not d way u made it seem. She probably needed the brk up for the cheating purpose or freedom of sex sort. Especially if its a marriage-based relnshp.. His friend for that matter not even someone else

6 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oluromantic:

Easier said than done.

Realistically its not d way u made it seem. She probably needed the brk up for the cheating purpose or freedom of sex sort. Especially if its a marriage-based relnshp.. His friend for that matter not even someone else
You are being frank here..if such a situation arises
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oluromantic:

Easier said than done.

Nigerian society is hypocritcal to a fault. If it was a man who did this, the emphasis would be on reconciliation. It is simple you either stay or you go. No point mulling over something that took place after the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by tosyne2much(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
Of all the people in this world, she actually gave the cookie to your friend.. This one deep oooo
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Yah!! But the issue of "sex with friend"... "please interprete it"
Interpret or explain? Those two words don’t mean the same thing.
Why is it even classified as a “confession?” She did not cheat on him. Her choice regarding whom she slept could be viewed with disdain by others but the bottom line is no crime was commited here, not even a moral one.

2 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
tosyne2much:
Of all the people in this world, she actually gave the cookie to your friend.. This one deep oooo
Depends on the nature of the friendship ......people have gone on to marry ex’s friends Male and female. The pair were NOT together.

2 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Oluromantic: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Nigerian society is hypocritcal to a fault. If it was a man who did this, the emphasis would be on reconciliation. It is simple you either stay or you go. No point mulling over something that took place after the fact.
I disagree. Women are paranoid by nature. They won't accept it neither..in fact it's worse with their paranoia. Only a feminist would see nothing wrong in such a deed. What's wrong is wrong, Nigeria or not!

2 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Depends on the nature of the friendship ......people have gone on to marry ex’s friends Male and female. The pair were NOT together.
The main battle here in this debate is "The friend"... If it was another person, milder!!
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oluromantic:

I disagree. Women are paranoid by nature. They won't accept it neither..in fact it's worse with their paranoia. Only a feminist would see nothing wrong in such a deed. What's wrong is wrong, Nigeria or not!
No crime was comitted here take what you will from that.
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

Yeah I know that happens but having a friends with benefits parole with your ex's friend is bewildering
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
The main battle here in this debate is "The friend"... If it was another person, milder!!
She could have opted to stay mum about things but she did not. So he can accept it or say no.
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Oluromantic: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

You need rehabilitation. Sorry but its true.

4 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
tosyne2much:
Yeah I know that happens but having a friends with benefits parole with your ex's friend is bewildering
Let me try to be as gentle l as I can with this.
She actually told him
Many don’t
There are things women do that their men have no clue about wicked, diabolical and immoral things. Things they will never find out about. He can opt to be mad about it or see the bigger picture.

1 Like

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MissRaine69(f): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oluromantic:

You need to stop living in a box ...sorry but it’s true

2 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by jackals(f): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

I see nothing bad here.
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by jackals(f): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oluromantic:

Shut up Idiot. When she see a guy she like, she shoot the shot. she might be dating you, but she has to do the needy If You can't satisfy her urge of course, plus one man cant tap her wine.

1 Like

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
jackals:

Shut up Idiot. When she see a guy she like, she shoot the shot. she might be dating you, but she has to do the needy If You can't satisfy her urge of course, plus one man cant tap her wine.
It is well ooh in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Preshy561(f): 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ex friend, for real?
undecided
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
jackals:

Shut up Idiot. When she see a guy she like, she shoot the shot. she might be dating you, but she has to do the needy if you can't satisfy her urge, plus one man cant tap her wine
Jehovah grin grin

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Oluromantic: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
jackals:

You've satisfied your curiosity. You can keep quiet now.

1 Like

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Oluromantic: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
MissRaine69:

You need to stop living in a box ...sorry but it’s true
For this purpose thinking outside the box is selfish and irrational

1 Like

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by seangy4konji: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
nothing ooo.

i have settled to understand that to women like that adventure and u guys were not even dating then...fact that she told u..she try..

some can keep the devil inside and u ont know.
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Nairaland guys, if you dated your babe for 7 years, and you guys broke up for 5 months, and then came back together enjoying the relationship, and one day she confessed to you that she slept with your friend when you guys broke up, but she never cheated when you guys dated. Will you continue the relationship?

it will depend on the type of r/ship and breakup we had, but having sex with my buddy is just a no no! so it will be the end of the r/ship AND the end of that friendship too.

***spit on floor***

4 Likes

Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

it will depend on the type of r/ship and breakup we had, but having sex with my buddy is just a no no! so it will be the end of the r/ship AND the end of that friendship too.

***spit on floor***
Really??
Re: Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
bukkyemotions:
Really??

oh yeah!!!! it shows a total lack of respect for that woman to have strayed so close to home... thats an unforgivable act in my world (whether for her OR him)!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant With Twins: Doctors Reveal Tricks! / Never Ever Chase After A Woman / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.