Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) (3471 Views)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by godguy: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
I have a friend who seems to like Nigerian culture since i introduced him to our culture (music, food, dance, cultural events). So he recently broke up with his girl friend and the I asked him if he wants a date a Nigerian girl and he said he doesnt mind.

Then I told this lady (a friend) asking her if she is interested since she told me she would like to marry a white guy. Look at the response i got from her.

My guy was a former colleague and we do go out to Nigerian events alot and I do play Nigerian music when we worked together, since then he developed interested in Nigerian stuff.

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by sunnymighty(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
grin Women and money....

7 Likes

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Offpointng: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
godguy:
I have a friend who seems to like Nigerian culture since i introduced him to our culture (music, food, dance, cultural events). So he recently broke up with his girl friend and the I asked him if he wants a date a Nigerian girl and he said he doesnt mind.

Then I told this lady (a friend) asking her if she is interested since she told me she would like to marry a white guy. Look at the response i got from her.

My guy was a former colleague and we do go out to Nigerian events alot and I do play Nigerian music when we worked together, since then he developed interested in Nigerian stuff.

Abort mission if you like the guy

29 Likes

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Coolsat(m): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
But why did you blunt that side where she was trying to know if he's more than 50? She wan know the age to do check and balance na 😂😂😂

There's no love anywhere, na plus and minus in disguise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Namaster: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
She did nothing wrong. She's establishing what's important to her in a relationship from the get go.

No pretence.

It's the ones that act like angels but are secretly demons you need to look out for.

Now:

The girl has told you she's a gold digger. Ask your white friend if he's interested in a gold digger. Let him know the gold digger will leach him dry.

Having said that, I like people who define the TANGIBLES they want in a relationship.

A lady could want a 6.6 ft man who owns 2 yacht and a private jet and ALSO looks like Brad Pitt. Nothing wrong there.

In the same vein, a man is free to look for a woman who's 21, virgin, beautiful and not tattooed or perforated in strange places and ALSO not fat and lazy. Nothing wrong there either.

Defining the relationship from the beginning is KEY.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by spencekat(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
sunnymighty:
grin Women and money....
What is his net worth? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2023
That girl is not someone you will link to a friend, you will destroy your reputation.

Mission impossible ghost protocol mode activated.

7 Likes

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Exceed15: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
For people who thinks the woman living in your house now married you for love .. shebi una dey see nah . She married you for financial security.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Nonexisting1: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2023
Is she your girlfriend or a hookup acquaintance? I don't see any difference here. She is for and belong to the streets.

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by UptownVibes(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Exceed15:
For people who thinks the woman living in your house now married you for love .. shebi una dey see nah . She married you for financial security.
Na few marry for love,and those types dey see shege for their broke husband house

1 Like

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
His age was a strike against him and that's why she asked for other redeeming attributes..

I'm happy she wasn't swayed just because he was white.

Does he even want marraige? Why is he still unmarried at 50? undecided

They might be the wrong people for each other.

2 Likes

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by eepeepook: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
This will make front page tomorrow. Make I leave this comment here.
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by duduade: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Sorry to say OP no vex

This your female friend is an hungry shameless classless Nigerian lady

No vex... So annoying

Please abort mission
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by godguy: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
1Sharon:
His age was a strike against him and that's why she asked for other redeeming attributes..

I'm happy she wasn't swayed just because he was white.

Does he even want marraige? Why is he still unmarried at 50? undecided

They're might be the wrong people for each other.

Its his choice to be single at that age. He just made up his mind to get married. I have seen people who are older than him and have never married.
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2023
godguy:

Its his choice to be single at that age. He just made up his mind to get married. I have seen people who are older than him and have never married.

Just made up his mind? So what made him change ? undecided
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Rexymania(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2023
Shey you no like money. If money no dey, "I love you" no go sweet
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by godguy: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Just made up his mind? So what made him change ? undecided
he feel its time to get married
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by tellwisdom: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Nigerian girls?? Huh?? Spits angry
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
godguy:

he feel its time to get married

Lol. At 50? Okay o.
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by godguy: 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. At 50? Okay o.

What is the big deal? and besides they have different culture. Havent you seen people still single beyond that age. Im done responding to you

1 Like

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2023
godguy:

What is the big deal? and besides they have different culture. Havent you seen people still single beyond that age. Im done responding to you

Based on what you've said, he seems happy go lucky. You seem that way too. That's why he's clubbing, drinking and still having girlfriends as if he's a teenager. The Nigerian girl wants marriage. You're saying he wants marriage now, but you didn't indicate its her he wants.

That's why I said they aren't right for each other.

And again, there is nothing wrong in the naija girl's questions.
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:45am On Dec 07, 2023
Bros ,that is just Nigerian women life,just about money. NA why I no get any genuine love for them.most are leeches.dem no wan know if the guy na psychopath or good person
.fish brains.dont link her with the guy
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by OgaTheTop2: 1:47am On Dec 07, 2023
Women and money...

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by sulakishop(m): 4:04am On Dec 07, 2023
Go and make money
I repeat, go and make much more money than you can spend.
Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Beuberry(f): 4:57am On Dec 07, 2023
godguy:

Get out of here before I stick used pad in ya lungs!

Re: I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) by Talkisneeded: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2023
So you expect her to be with a fifty plus man for the sake of love alone, stop now.

I sell herbs,check siggy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Here's Some Truths For That Ass / Men Who Are Sweet / I Need Help-does Penis Pumps Really Work??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.