Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child (41584 Views)

Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Princess Her Daughter (Pictures) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Pelumi75(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2019
Wat the actual fvck
Let us rest for forken sake
So we should fry water melon now abi
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by Pelumi75(m): 12:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Tf!!
Phock2sweet:
oh my God! see omotola big ToTo.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by ajisolaaz: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Glory be to God.....For the eyes problems contact me on 07039669311
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by phenomenal08(m): 2:50am On Apr 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That her mouth go good to suck preeq Very well.
MUMU
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by babeosisi: 4:12am On Apr 04, 2019
Phew
I thought the kid died
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by marylandcakes: 5:37am On Apr 04, 2019
GolDRoger:
Thank God for her life

meanwhile.. Am particularly interested in that part where she was wearing glasses coz she couldn't see clearly

how about now.. Is she still wearing them?? If nO then how did you cure her sight problem?? Am having a similar issue and i dnt like glasses, coz i found out that it worsen the case

chai.. I totally forgot omotala is not here on nairaland sad sad

anybody with good opinion can help too
thanks

There are some laser treatments that can sort this kind of problems, make sure you get it done by a professional and not some quack.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by rosalieene(f): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Am I the only one who feels Omotola is just trying to push Her daughter Princess to spotlight. For some days now, she has been in the news
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by samtiyelov1(m): 6:09am On Apr 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
That her mouth go good to suck preeq Very well.
Must you say something when obviously you don't have any sensible thing to say? Mtchewwww!!! angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by rastun: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2019
22 with big boobs OMG!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by chally100(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2019
So she is semi-slowpoke, driving at 22 is now a testimony
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by logan2(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2019
her daughter is an ugly version of her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by darlenese(f): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
GolDRoger:

is your vision getting better since u stopped wearing them?? And what exactly did you do??

I can't really say it's better, but the pains and pressure I feel I used to experience have disappeared. the vision is still the same.
I really hated the strain on my eyes when I was using glasses then I usually feel like my eyes needed to rest, it wasnt pleasant.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by darlenese(f): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2019
rosalieene:
Am I the only one who feels Omotola is just trying to push Her daughter Princess to spotlight. For some days now, she has been in the news

I think she wants endorsement for her. the celebration started since two weeks ago when she announced on instagram that she would be meeting her daughter after two years, then there was a pre-birthday annoncemnt /celebration , followed by birthday celebration and now it's post birthday celebration/ testimony.
I sincerely think she wants to push the girl to limelight.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by rosalieene(f): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2019
darlenese:

I think she wants endorsement for her. the celebration started since two weeks ago when she announced on instagram that she would be meeting her daughter after two years, then there was a pre-birthday annoncemnt /celebration , followed by birthday celebration and now it's post birthday celebration/ testimony.
I sincerely think she wants to push the girl to limelight.
she is really overdoing it.
she should take a chill.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pays Tribute To Princess, Her First Child by adaksbullet: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=tohyorsih2 post=77242420][/quote]if am talked now, u we sayed am bad grin

Imu lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars / Funke Akindele Reacts To Miracle Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / What I Learnt, After Being Arrested By E-money - Cute9jamedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.