Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (8334 Views)

Poll: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE QUOTES

GOOD: 42% (21 votes)
EXCELLENT: 36% (18 votes)
BAD: 4% (2 votes)
VERY BAD: 8% (4 votes)
I DONT CARE CARES: 8% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Likely Scenarios By Sam Milla: / Anagrams By Sam Milla / New Math Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2007
Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
====

==
I have learned two lessons in my life: first, there are no sufficient literary, psychological, or historical answers to human tragedy, only moral ones. Second, just as despair can come to one another only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.
==
you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream.

===

Do not depend on the hope of results. You may have to face the fact that your work will be apparently worthless and even achieve no result at all, if not perhaps results opposite to what you expect. As you get used to this idea, you start more and more to concentrate not on the results, but on the value, the rightness, the truth of the work itself. You gradually struggle less and less for an idea and more and more for specific people. In the end, it is the reality of personal relationship that saves everything.

==
    JUNE 11 2007, SAMSON MILLA AKPAKA.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2007
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.

===
In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death
==
Truth always rests with the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority is generally formed by those who really have an opinion, while the strength of a majority is illusory, formed by the gangs who have no opinion—and who, therefore, in the next instant (when it is evident that the minority is the stronger) assume its opinion , while Truth again reverts to a new minority.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2007
Life has a bright side and a dark side, for the world of relativity is composed of light and shadows. If you permit your thoughts to dwell on evil, you yourself will become ugly. Look only for the good in everything so you absorb the quality of beauty
==
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing==
=
Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarrelled with him

==
We ought always to deal justly, not only with those who are just to us, but likewise to those who endeavor to injure us; and this, for fear lest by rendering them evil for evil, we should fall into the same vice.

, SAM MILLA
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2007
"Charity means love towards the neighbor and compassion, for anyone who loves his neighbor as himself also has as much compassion for him in his suffering as he does for himself in his own."
==

"The strength behind you is always greater than the challenge in front of you

===
"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."
==
"I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about."
==
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
==
"The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do."
==
"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."
=
"Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." Joshua 1:9
=
"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."
==
"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering you own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew
=
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2007
To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events. It is to perceive the essential nature of things. The best-informed man is not necessarily the wisest. Indeed there is a danger that precisely in the multiplicity of his knowledge he will lose sight of what is essential. But on the other hand, knowledge of an apparently trivial detail quite often makes it possible to see into the depth of things. And so the wise man will seek to acquire the best possible knowledge about events, but always without becoming dependent upon this knowledge. To recognize the significant in the factual is wisdom.

===
Reality is not protected or defended by laws, proclamations, ukases, cannons and armadas. Reality is that which is sprouting all the time out of death and disintegration.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
Illusions commend themselves to us because they save us pain and allow us to enjoy pleasure instead. We must therefore accept it without complaint when they sometimes collide with a bit of reality against which they are dashed to pieces
===

Many people die with their music still in them. Why is this so? Too often it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out.

Man has been endowed with reason, with the power to create, so that he can add to what he's been given. But up to now he hasn't been a creator, only a destroyer. Forests keep disappearing, rivers dry up, wild life's become extinct, the climate's ruined and the land grows poorer and uglier every day.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2007
I have one life and one chance to make it count for something . . . I'm free to choose what that something is, and the something I've chosen is my faith. Now, my faith goes beyond theology and religion and requires considerable work and effort. My faith demands -- this is not optional -- my faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2007
The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart - this you will build your life by, and this you will become.
==

"We all dream; we do not understand our dreams, yet we act as if nothing strange goes on in our sleep minds, strange at least by comparison with the logical, purposeful doings of our minds when we are awake."

==
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2007
“When the mind has a tendency to dream, it is a mistake to keep dreams away from it, to ration its dreams. So long as you distract your mind from its dreams, it will not know them for what they are; you will always be being taken in by the appearance of things, because you will not have grasped their true nature. If a little dreaming is dangerous, the cure for it is not to dream less but to dream more, to dream all the time. One must have a thorough understanding of one’s dreams if one is not to be troubled by them; there is a way of separating one’s dreams from one’s life which so often produces good results that I ask myself whether one ought not, at all costs, to try it, simply as a preventive, just as certain surgeons make out that we ought, to avoid the risk of appendicitis later on, to have all our appendices taken out when we are children.”
==
Dreaming is not an accident. It is not a wistful idea you hope will come true. Dreaming is not the stuff of long-haired hippies wistfully running along a beach. No! Dreaming is a sophisticated tool used by the elite of our society to make themselves and this world a better place. People like Millard Fuller, founder of Habitat for Humanity, Warren Buffet, Col. Sanders and Walt Disney all started with a dream. The dreams started small, but like the trickle of water that eventually formed the great Grand Canyon, DREAMS ARE POWERFUL!”
==
We bless and curse ourselves. Some dreams are divine, as well as some waking thoughts. Donne sings of one "Who dreamt devoutlier than most use to pray." Dreams are the touchstones of our characters. We are scarcely less afflicted when we remember some unworthiness in our conduct in a dream, than if it had been actual, and the intensity of our grief, which is our atonement, measures inversely the degree by which this is separated from an actual unworthiness. For in dreams we but act a part which must have been learned and rehearsed in our waking hours, and no doubt could discover some waking consent thereto. If this meanness has not its foundation in us, why are we grieved at it? In dreams we see ourselves naked and acting out our real characters, even more clearly than we see others awake. But an unwavering and commanding virtue would compel even its most fantastic and faintest dreams to respect its ever wakeful authority; as we are accustomed to say carelessly, we should never have dreamed of such a thing. Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake. =, BYE FOR TODAY.
SAM MILLA
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2007
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful men keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit
==
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

==
All my growth and development led me to believe that if you really do the right thing, and if you play by the rules, and if you've got good enough, solid judgment and common sense, that you're going to be able to do whatever you want to do with your life.

=

He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; who has left the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; who has never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had; whose life was an inspiration; whose memory a benediction
=
The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and evey man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2007
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2007
I believe that liberty is the only genuinely valuable thing that men have invented, at least in the field of government, in a thousand years. I believe that it is better to be free than to be not free, even when the former is dangerous and the latter safe. I believe that the finest qualities of man can flourish only in free air – that progress made under the shadow of the policeman's club is false progress, and of no permanent value. I believe that any man who takes the liberty of another into his keeping is bound to become a tyrant, and that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave.

===
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong,
is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2007
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2007
Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow
==
Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by AKPAKA(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2007
Heaven offers nothing that the mercenary soul can desire. It is safe to tell the pure in heart that they shall see God, for only the pure in heart want to. There are rewards that do not sully motives. A man's love for a woman is not mercenary because he wants to marry her, nor his love for poetry mercenary because he wants to read it, nor his love of exercise less disinterested because he wants to run and leap and walk. Love, by definition, seeks to enjoy its object.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by AKPAKA(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2007
Consider the following. We humans are social beings. We come into the world as the result of others' actions. We survive here in dependence on others. Whether we like it or not, there is hardly a moment of our lives when we do not benefit from others' activities. For this reason it is hardly surprising that most of our happiness arises in the context of our relationships with others.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2007
"I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living; it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. "
===
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life the laws of the universe will be simpler."
==

"You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks, jump over the hurdles and break through the brick walls that are always going to be placed in front of you. If you don't have that kind of feeling for what it is you're doing, you'll stop at the first giant hurdle."
==
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2007
Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
==
"Think excitement, talk excitement, act out excitement, and you are bound to become an excited person. Life will take on a new zest, deeper interest and greater meaning. You can think, talk and act yourself into dullness or into monotony or into unhappiness. By the same process you can build up inspiration, excitement and surging depth of joy."
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2007
Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.

==
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity, It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2007
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man
==
Without freedom from the past, there is no freedom at all, because the mind is never new, fresh, innocent.

==
We may go to the moon, but that's not very far. The greatest distance we have to cover still lies within us.

=
Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.

==
It is a fine thing to establish one's own religion in one's heart, not to be dependent on tradition and second-hand ideals. Life will seem to you, later, not a lesser, but a greater thing.

=
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2007
"Speak when you're angry, and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret
==
Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all."
==
Use your health, even to the point of wearing it out. That is what it is for. Spend all you have before you die; do not outlive yourself
==
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

==
In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins, not through strength but by perseverance.
==
All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible
==
Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives
==
If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can't accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through
==
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is the victory over self.
==
If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
==
Truth is a river that is always splitting up into arms that reunite. Islanded between the arms the inhabitants argue for a lifetime as to which is the main river.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2007
"The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend
====
"A faithful friend is a strong defense: and he that hath found such an one hath found a treasure." Ecc. 6:14
==
"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy
==
"A blessed thing it is for any man or woman to have a friend, one human soul whom we can trust utterly, who knows the best and worst of us, and who loves us in spite of all our faults."
==
"Yet Few friendships would survive if each one knew what his friend says of him behind his back."
==
"If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway."
==
"The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring in nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money."
==
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2007
Peace, in the sense of the absence of war, is of little value to someone who is dying of hunger or cold. It will not remove the pain of torture inflicted on a prisoner of conscience. It does not comfort those who have lost their loved ones in floods caused by senseless deforestation in a neighboring country. Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where the people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free
==
The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is part of the penalty for greatness, and every man understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2007
"You should examine yourself daily. If you find faults, you should correct them. When you find none, you should try even harder."
==
The opposite of love is not to hate but to separate. If love and hate have something in common it is because, in both cases, their energy is that of bringing and holding together—the lover with the loved, the one who hates with the hated. Both passions are tested by separation.
==
The cure for all ills and wrongs, the cares, the sorrows and the crimes of humanity, all lie in the one word 'love.' It is the divine vitality that everywhere produces and restores life."
==
The pleasures of love are pains that become desirable, where sweetness and torment blend, and so love is voluntary insanity, infernal paradise, and celestial hell -- in short, harmony of opposite yearnings, sorrowful laughter, soft diamond
==
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get--only with what you are expecting to give--which is everything.
==
The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed."
==
I learnt that men were moved by a savage egoism, that love was only the dirty trick nature played on us to achieve the continuation of the species.
==
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by abelix(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2007
now ladies and gentlemen ,give it up for big sam . nice one, i am you number one fan any day any time , psssst how i fit dey post somethung like this! a beg let me into the gist .
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2007
The things we fear most in organizations -- fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances -- are the primary sources of creativity
==
I believe that liberty is the only genuinely valuable thing that men have invented, at least in the field of government, in a thousand years. I believe that it is better to be free than to be not free, even when the former is dangerous and the latter safe. I believe that the finest qualities of man can flourish only in free air – that progress made under the shadow of the policeman's club is false progress, and of no permanent value. I believe that any man who takes the liberty of another into his keeping is bound to become a tyrant, and that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave
==
Change does not necessarily assure progress, but progress implacably requires change. Education is essential to change, for education creates both new wants and the ability to satisfy them.

==
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
Time and tide wait for no man. A pompous and self-satisfied proverb, and was true for a billion years; but in our day of electric wires and water-ballast we turn it around: Man waits not for time nor tide
=
When you meet someone better than yourself, turn your thoughts to becoming his equal. When you meet someone not as good as you are, look within and examine your own self.
==
Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody.
=
The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
==

If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise in a few years
==
Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.
==
True happiness is of a retired nature, and an enemy to pomp and noise; it arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one's self, and in the next from the friendship and conversation of a few select companions.
==
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2007
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."

=
You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth
==
As food is needed for the body, them same way love is needed for the soul. Food strengthens the body while love strengths the soul. A person is incomplete without love."
==
Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are; you end up being complete with your loved ones."

=
You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end."

==
The greatest ironies of life: having the right person at the wrong time, having the wrong person when the time is right, and finding out that you love someone after that person walks out of your sight , "

==
When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're smiling and everyone around you is crying
==
It's true we don't know what we've got until its gone, but we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives."

==
Take a look at what you have. Think of all you did to get it. Remember it only takes one second to lose
==
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2007
~maybe falling in love with the wrong ones give u practice so when u fall in love with the right one it will be perfect,

~then when u fall in love it don't matter how imperfect u are the one who loves u will think your perfect

--------

Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand.
--------

There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
===

Sticks and stones are hard on bones
Aimed with angry art,
Words can sting like anything
But silence breaks the heart.

----

Present your family and friends with their eulogies now - they won't be able to hear how much you love them and appreciate them from inside the coffin.
==
Trouble is part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough
---
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom

===
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
--
Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
==
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2007
People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes.
==
]We should be careful and discriminating in all the advice we give. We should be especially careful in giving advice that we would not think of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to avoid giving counsel which we don't follow when it damages those who take us at our word
--
Re: Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla by SamMilla1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2007
The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before."
===

"Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."
=]
=
"It is better to go for someone who loves you, rather than someone who you love."
===
"What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in a instant, it will suprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have
==

"If I love you this much, and I'm not the one for you, then the one for you will be everything I am; and everything I'm not."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Come In,if You Are Intelligent / Barcelona --- Chelsea * See Something* How True Is It? / I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.