Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer (38000 Views)

Air Peace Takes Delivery Of Second Brand New E195- E2 Aircraft / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Anambralstson: 5:18am On Apr 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 04, 2019
iamJ:
I pray say na brand new

2nd hand, air peace will be buying old planes and be forming modern

We know all these things na

Their recent 777 na year 2000 version

Africa na dumping ground for old planes, only ethiopian airlines have new planes in Africa

The words Brand new are literally used in the topic.
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2019
manny4life:
As much as this is a welcome development, I would caution that they ease out on buying new airplanes aggressively. This is how many airlines went bankrupt due to cash pledged in the purchase of new airplanes, and the most recent which is WOW airlines.

If he buys old planes, una go still complain. Lol

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by melzabull(f): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2019
winterfell007:

Stupid fool. Always causing tribal sentiments, your inability to reason to reason above tribal slurs makes you a liability to humans.
For the record, I'm from Anambra too before you tag me 'Afonja' or 'wawa' like your has been programmed to do. embarassed embarassed :- kiss undecided embarassed
that fool is not igbo let alone from Anambra . He is a yoruba with rabid hatred for Igbos and has been bursted severally here. He disguises as an Anambra person to swindle people's mind. I wonder why some of you are not observant, he is only out to portray Igbos in bad light with his deceptive comments. There are a number of them on this forum. You guys should always aplly your sixth sense

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Kaymaxine(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2019
iamJ:
I pray say na brand new

2nd hand, air peace will be buying old planes and be forming modern

We know all these things na

Their recent 777 na year 2000 version
And yet it crashed!!!
Ethiopia ko... Afghanistan Ni!!!

Africa na dumping ground for old planes, only ethiopian airlines have new planes in Africa
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Electroweb(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2019
I just pray the pilots are receiving the right trainings to fly these planes.
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by kernel001: 10:47am On Apr 04, 2019
manny4life:

If according to you, they make N2billion a year, and most businesses net about 5-8% net profit margin, then it's fair to say that revenues are in excess of N35billion annually, or about N3billion monthly. I'm sorry, that's not the type of business that's under the radar that govt cannot come after them. Even Air Peace doesn't net $100 million annual revenues yet it's a well known aviation company.

If you think they don't make as much, yet they own over 65 airplanes. And still making orders of new Airplanes.
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2019
Smaller planes for less popular national and regional routes, sounds like a great idea, even in a cesspit some are making it big. cheesy
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by manny4life(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
kernel001:

If you think they don't make as much, yet they own over 65 airplanes. And still making orders of new Airplanes.

An airplane is NOT a car you easily buy, airplane purchases are financed as capital leases or direct financing if you qualify with an outstanding credit profile. There are different methods of aircraft financing, even major airline corps finance their purchases to free up cash flow and NOT thru direct cash purchase. Now, though I talked about revenues, what you're talking about "owning" 65 airplanes is asset and literally doesn't have any major relationship to revenue. A good example assuming you're a Real Estate Developer, you built a 65 homes worth $65million, does that mean you would net $65million in annual rental revenues? This is the simplest analogy without me delving into this topic.
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by kalu61(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
kayfra:
Abia is the leader of the Igbo race. Arochukwu and Ngwa supremacy grin
where are you from
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Hedonisst: 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Akabuking:
google it.

You didn't have to quote me to say something profoundly stupid. If you don't have the answer to my very straightforward question, then the sensible thing is to DESIST from quoting me!
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Akabuking: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hedonisst:

You didn't have to quote me to say something profoundly stupid. If you don't have the answer to my very straightforward question, then the sensible thing is to DESIST from quoting me!
you sound pained, why?
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Ugosample(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2019
kentoski:
Smaller planes for less popular national and regional routes, sounds like a great idea, even in a cesspit some are making it big. cheesy

yea

some people are actually making it in that hellhole failed country
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Henry115: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2019
The owner of Air Peace is different from Peace Mass Transit. Talking about transport companies in Nigeria, Peace Mass Transit remains the best. They have the largest fleet in Nigeria with more than two thousand buses. I always see their buses everywhere I go. I have told myself that any time am traveling and I do not see Peace Mass buses, it means the road is not safe. You think GIG and others do not engage in accidents? I have seen a couple of accidents involving the GIG and others.
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Ugosample:

yea

some people are actually making it in that hellhole failed country

My brother is that not surprising? Me sef I go like join the league of people wey dey make am o
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Henry115:
The owner of Air Peace is different from Peace Mass Transit. Talking about transport companies in Nigeria, Peace Mass Transit remains the best. They have the largest fleet in Nigeria with more than two thousand buses. I always see their buses everywhere I go. I have told myself that any time am traveling and I do not see Peace Mass buses, it means the road is not safe. You think GIG and others do not engage in accidents? I have seen a couple of accidents involving the GIG and others.

They are two different people.
Re: Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer by bjtinz: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2019
kernel001:

Are you joking?

IT quite true. Take a trip to any of the big airports, MMA, Abuja, etc and you'll confirm for yourself. for instance the abuja-lagos route could be between 8-10 flights DAILY. No other airline comes even close

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Devastating Flood In Bayelsa State In Pictures / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel / Share Your Experience With Nigerian Churches Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.