Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (49412 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / El-Rufai’s Convoy Moves Close To Wabba In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by DRPMJ(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Staged
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by ogyunging(m): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
setup of life

poorly planned publicity stunts
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by BHigher(m): 11:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
You are such a big fool for posting this BS!
Emusan:

I'm just shaking my head for you people down the south who don't know what we in the north go through about insecurities.

Thank God for using the Kaduna governor, we for ran into the midst of those useless bastard.

How I wish the governor can be plying the road everyday like today...
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by itelima: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Home video! Arangee everywhere... Lie lie people. Dey can't deceive us again. Failed government. Hissing!
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Hotfreezer: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
If they don't do anything about this kidnapping, one day, we would hear that a top military officer or even a government functionary would be adopted.

Ngige as sitting Governor was kidnapped in 2005
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Hotfreezer: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2019
I can seee alobam niggers shouting it is a lie, na setup, etc.

They have an unnatural affinity with criminals.
Whenever you see anyone supporting criminals, check where he's from.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by deomelo: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2019

grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by danjalingo: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2019
The governor don turn James Bond, if na herdsmen now, he go give them money.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Excuzeme: 2:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Ribbish..nonsense news that means nothing to anybody. Who knows if he is not part of the kidnappers?

Murderous little urchin.

You mean they should have kidnapped him as well? I would not mind at all shocked shocked grin grin

Seriously, Buhari needs to put proactive and intelligent people at the head of our security outfits, employ modern technology to tackle crime (Drones, Helicopters, SWAT teams, Cameras, Forensics, etc) instead of all these analog crooks he keeps appointing.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Excuzeme: 2:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Ngige as sitting Governor was kidnapped in 2005

That one was "Politics".

That evil OBJ and Ubah engineered that.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Awoo88: 3:36am On Apr 04, 2019
There are over 200 the k point by the police and about four military check point. Yet kidnappers are having a field day
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Myself2(m): 4:39am On Apr 04, 2019
Then let the midget governor keep patrolling the road on a daily basis.
Nonsense
Is he not part of their sponsors ?? Was he not the one who admitted paying money to Fulani herdsmen who had attacked and killed many in Kaduna state "for them not to kill again" shocked shocked
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by apadious1(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
Ribbish..nonsense news that means nothing to anybody. Who knows if he is not part of the kidnappers?

Murderous little urchin.

Lol
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Alexrayz(m): 6:26am On Apr 04, 2019
sarrki:
El-Rufai’s convoy foils kidnapping along Kaduna-Abuja road

The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai’s convoy foiled attempted kidnapping of motorists along Kaduna-Abuja road on Wednesday afternoon.

The Governor who was on his way to Abuja got to the Akilubu village around 3:40pm, sighted dozens of vehicles parked by citizens alarmed that kidnappers were ahead.

Lol the last pic the police man was asking d dss what ur name and he us like Ahmend ahmend bond

Security operatives in the governor’s convoy advanced and cleared the road of the criminals who fled into the forest.

After clearing the road, Governor El-Rufai directed that travelers who had been wounded by the criminals be rushed to the nearest hospital. The Governor also directed security agencies to intensify patrols and permanently clear the road of the bandits.

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
3rd April 2019.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Emusan(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2019
BHigher:
You are such a big fool for posting this BS!

You lack home training...

I was on my way from Kano to Abuja yesterday when the incident happened, I saw the Governor's convoy.

I even took some pictures of the on going road construction from Kano to Abuja as an engineer because of the quality standard of the road
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Did you doubt your sanity when you went to vote a clearly failed no do good leader like Buhari
dint mind d afonja yoloba muslim

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by tbibuzz(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2019
sarrki:

Seriously I begin to doubt sanity of most of our people
. aboki na mumu
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Kinikini: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Look at how El-Rufai and his entourage were walking with a swagger, giving the impression of ''false'' confidence. Know what, usually the security details blow the siren to announce their approach so the marauders will flee hence ensure no battle between the two. Both the police detail and the marauders understand the code. This is why the Marauders were not arrested. In saner climes, the kidnappers would be caught because the security men will quietly surround them and catch them.

sarrki:
El-Rufai’s convoy foils kidnapping along Kaduna-Abuja road

The Governor of Kaduna State, Malam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai’s convoy foiled attempted kidnapping of motorists along Kaduna-Abuja road on Wednesday afternoon.

The Governor who was on his way to Abuja got to the Akilubu village around 3:40pm, sighted dozens of vehicles parked by citizens alarmed that kidnappers were ahead.

Security operatives in the governor’s convoy advanced and cleared the road of the criminals who fled into the forest.

After clearing the road, Governor El-Rufai directed that travelers who had been wounded by the criminals be rushed to the nearest hospital. The Governor also directed security agencies to intensify patrols and permanently clear the road of the bandits.

Signed

Samuel Aruwan
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor (Media and Publicity)
3rd April 2019.
Re: El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Super EL, we need govs like you, please come to rivers and show wike how to stop kidnappers from chasing investors away from rivers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics) / Photos Of Governor Amosun Campaigning For APM Governorship Aspirant, Akinlade / The Dog & The Baboon Will Be Soaked In Blood - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.