Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims (50809 Views)

"Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by joshchisimdi: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
Daddy Freeze has also reacted to Lagos Police Spokesperson, Bala Elkana's claim about tattoo and dreadlocks being new to Nigerian culture. In an interview with BBC Pidgin, Bala Elkana alleged that police authorities have noted a connection between cultism and people that sport dreadlocks and draw tattoos on their bodies, however condemned the killing of Kolade Johnson whose death has led to viral social media campaigns.

The Lagos Police spokesperson who alleged that tattoo and dreadlock is strange to our culture, further disclosed that most of the cultists that have been arrested wear dreadlocks or have tattoos on them.

Daddy Freeze who reacted to the Lagos Police Spokesperson claim about tattoo and dreadlocks, disclosed that his Yoruba grand mother had tattoos. He further disclosed that kids born with dread are called ‘dada’, and wondered the link to it being new in Nigerian culture. He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-lagos-police-spokesperson-claim-about-tattoo-and-dreadlocks/'

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nbote(m): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Since wen is culture part of d job description of d Nigerian Police? How exactly are tattoos and dreads now crimes for heaven's sake? How about dey explain to us if corruption and immorality are part of our culture since it is what dey are known for

301 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Na Yoruba people suppose full jail niyen.

From white garment church dada to the local tattoos our mothers use to draw on their hands and legs.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Billboyy: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fvck this people, they just wan take us all for fools.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by itspzpics(m): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Fvck u guys

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by mummyson26(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Naija I hail oo
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Make dem just kill that mumu spokespersonangry

No mention me, na play I dey oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Xbee007(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
My late maternal grandmother had her name tattooed on her hand and so does many old Yorùbá women.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by MorataFC: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
g
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by BuhariNaWah: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
If freeze no react, who go react before?

"Tattoos and dreads makes us look irresponsible"
That's what the police spokesman should have said

To that mod that banned my main......fvck you!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by ictjobber: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmm

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Bojack(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
one alhja in my street has tattoos on both arms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by BB9ja007: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Our police no well

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Senseless talk

The whole of Nigeria needs a restructure not only the police

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by martineverest(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
my grandmother and her sistera had tattoos....many octogenarians and nonagenarians have tattoos

4 Likes

I've always loved playing with hair. I used to want dreads like Lauryn Hill, but my mom wouldn't let me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by nazablossom(f): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Freeze the reactor grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by oloriLFC(f): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
amaniro:

Fucck you too.
guess you're a police man

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by tintingz(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Tattoos, dreadlocks, men-braids are not strange to African culture.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by columbus007(m): 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
More reactions still loading grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by chukwugoziegi: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
The Men and Women of the Nigerian Police are Unfortunate human beings.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by bonechamberlain(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is the kind of country a religious fanatic would like, no dreads no tattoo, no long hairs etc undecided sharia style

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by JoanHicks(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
SARS killing and extorting money

Is it part of our culture??

28 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by iswallker(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Let's even agree for a min that tatoo and dread are not our culture..who told that idiot he should kill them at sight....is it part of.their training..... undecided

35 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by OmoManU: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
What is bad is bad tattoo is not good simple. I'm not in support of the police actions those ones they are idiots but you must say the facts when the facts meant to be said. No responsible human being will put on tattoo especially in the open parts of his body it's disgusting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by useful4us(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
***END_SARS***

They are the dreaded monsters in hood

And the all opposite of Good.

Fighting crime suppose to be their cause

But Much havoc is what they have caused

They swear to protect the masses

Bit they end up terrorising us with their vices

Their uniform was designed for honour

But it is now a clear flag of horror

They were established to eliminate robbers

But they clearly act like their brothers

it is better they come to halt

For the people to stop being hurt

The country will value their absence

Since they add no value to their presence

If Police is truly my friend

Then SARS must come to an end

(c)UsefulPen..2018

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Toniapsalm121(f): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
Oga police I hell u oooo. But killing is not a strange thing to our culture? Kwontunu.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by SolexxBarry(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
How come the police protect celebrities with the aforementioned but harrass and intimidate the masses

In this life ehn,try make money o

Solex Barry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by helinues: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Passionate888: 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
So if them see Victor Moses them go follow arrest am? I don tire to dey blame buhari but since him be the commander of the whole 'armed forces', all I got to say is: 'buhari sef'

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids / Adediwura Becky Shares Bikini Photos / Mompha Sits On Top Of His Rolls-Royce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.