Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims (50814 Views)

"Bobrisky Was Never Arrested" - Lagos Police Spokesperson Bala Elkana / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Slams Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Over Tattoo, Dread / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by bugggg: 6:43am On Apr 04, 2019
Once I see you with tatts or dread....it gives me another impression bout you, even if you have a cool personality... you ain't a superstar or something, birdman was talking bout getting his tatts removed some days ago to look responsible.

I have female friends that lost job interviews just cos they have tatts on their arms, they were sent out even before the whole thing begins. One advice if you so much love piercings and tattoo be sure you're made on your own enough to show it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Magolf7930(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2019
undecidedSo what can u say about those SARS men with tattoo? Mr Bala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:54am On Apr 04, 2019
If Daddy Fridge sorry Freezer doesn't react then the reaction never complete grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by andyanders: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2019
useful4us:
***END_SARS***

They are the dreaded monsters in hood

And the all opposite of Good.

Fighting crime suppose to be their cause

But Much havoc is what they have caused

They swear to protect the masses

Bit they end up terrorising us with their vices

Their uniform was designed for honour

But it is now a clear flag of horror

They were established to eliminate robbers

But they clearly act like their brothers

it is better they come to halt

For the people to stop being hurt

The country will value their absence

Since they add no value to their presence

If Police is truly my friend

Then SARS must come to an end

(c)UsefulPen..2018
On point. The SARS are just more deadly than armed robbers. They are kidnappers rather than an office that protect her citizen. Open robbery is what they do on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by don4real18(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:
What is bad is bad tattoo is not good simple. I'm not in support of the police actions those ones they are idiots but you must say the facts when the facts meant to be said. No responsible human being will put on tattoo especially in the open parts of his body it's disgusting.
On what basis is your claim that tattoo is bad?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by andyanders: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2019
bugggg:
Once I see you with tatts or dread....it gives me another impression bout you, even if you have a cool personality... you ain't a superstar or something, birdman was talking bout getting his tatts removed some days ago to look responsible.

I have female friends that lost job interviews just cos they have tatts on their arms, they were sent out even before the whole thing begins. One advice if you so much love piercings and tattoo be sure you're made on your own enough to show it.

Good advise. I can never trust any young m ok Ian with any form of tatts, if you are not self made. Most young men that tattoo themselves when they are not successful are criminals. Ladies that pieces their body and carries tatts are the worst and very hard to make good wife. They act irresponsibly as most of them copy what they see on social media by following mostly foreign made artists when they themselves are nobody yet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Albertone(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Make dem just kill that mumu spokespersonangry

No mention me, na play I dey oh grin
You wey your tattoo na grade A.

You better scrap am off
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by blingxx(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
Na Yoruba people suppose full jail niyen.

From white garment church dada to the local tattoos our mothers use to draw on their hands and legs.

Even muslim women wear tattoo.. I forgot what its called sha undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Billboyy:
Fvck this people, they just wan take us all for fools.

E don start.. Hausa fulani illiterate police and soldiers will wreak havoc on Nigerian youth because of their backward culture and reasoning.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by blingxx(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:
What is bad is bad tattoo is not good simple. I'm not in support of the police actions those ones they are idiots but you must say the facts when the facts meant to be said. No responsible human being will put on tattoo especially in the open parts of his body it's disgusting.

Muslim women wear temporary tattoos on their hands, hausa women do the same its has become part of their culture. "Dreadlocks" originated from Africa, white garment people wears them.. Are you telling me that all these people are irresponsible... Very soon they will ban beards which most religious and non religious men love to rock
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2019
IamMissMarvel:

From white garment church dada to the local tattoos our mothers use to draw on their hands and legs.

My grand mothers (Igbo) had tattoos as well. We call it ‘ide uli’, it was temporary tattoos so tattoos are not strange to our culture...even Hausa/Fulani do have tattoos as well.

The police spokesman is a slowpoke and very unprofessional. The Nigerian police need massive reformation. People with such mentality and personal bias can not function effectively wearing that uniform.

He is a reflection of the ugly state of policing and their misconducts in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by ohosi4real(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2019
What about fulani who draw tatoos all over there body and dreadlock have they are rested. abeg make una go sit down jooo

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:

You are not different from the judgemental police spokesman. Educate yourself first before you criticise those wearing tattoos.

Btw our cultures vary, the policeman can’t speak for the many tribes and nationalities in Nigeria. If you find body art disgusting, there are others who like it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Ganamustgo(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:

May God bless you. The fact that majority does something does not make it a right thing. This generation has actually lost it all areas of human endeavor

You want the police to continue to kill people because of dreadlocks and tattoo without proper investigation on them?

You have actually lost it in all area of human endeavor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by currencyz22: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2019
I support am for these one mine had one too
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by HomeOfMe(f): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2019
joshchisimdi:
Daddy Freeze has also reacted to Lagos Police Spokesperson, Bala Elkana's claim about tattoo and dreadlocks being new to Nigerian culture. In an interview with BBC Pidgin, Bala Elkana alleged that police authorities have noted a connection between cultism and people that sport dreadlocks and draw tattoos on their bodies, however condemned the killing of Kolade Johnson whose death has led to viral social media campaigns.

The Lagos Police spokesperson who alleged that tattoo and dreadlock is strange to our culture, further disclosed that most of the cultists that have been arrested wear dreadlocks or have tattoos on them.

Daddy Freeze who reacted to the Lagos Police Spokesperson claim about tattoo and dreadlocks, disclosed that his Yoruba grand mother had tattoos. He further disclosed that kids born with dread are called ‘dada’, and wondered the link to it being new in Nigerian culture. He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/03/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-lagos-police-spokesperson-claim-about-tattoo-and-dreadlocks/'

My spokeperson. I think tattoos originated from Nigeria,go and do the research. I remember our grandmothers in Yoruba land use to have names and other things tattooed in their inner arms and legs. Most of them have died though...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Bluffly: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2019
When technical knowhow is lacked, shortcuts are sought for. Since police lack the ability to conduct professional investigation and forensic examinations they start to assume.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Bluffly: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:
No responsible human will smoke cigarette. So which means all smokers are criminals.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Bluffly: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:

May God bless you. The fact that majority does something does not make it a right thing. This generation has actually lost it all areas of human endeavor
Is it in the Nigerian law that anyone putting on a tatoo or dreadlock is a criminal. NPF should do policing that they are enacted for and not to be terrorising the neighbourhood. You don't arrest someone based on what is perceived right or wrong but on the basis of criminality and unlawful acts.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by useful4us(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2019
DonDraper66:
You are good.
Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nostradamus: 8:26am On Apr 04, 2019
That bala elkana is a dunce,stupid policeman. He should know that tattoo and dreads are part of african cultures,the fact that a dunce like you hate doesn't mean some don't like it. In yoruba,kids with dreads are fondly called 'dada'.with this statement that elkana made,i now believe that a great number of our police officers are fhucking imbecilez who have no business trying to maintain law and order otherwise they'd jail innocent souls..now those people saying tatts guys are irresponsible,a lot of boko haram members don't wear tatts,will you call them responsible.if care is not taken,these dullards we wrongfully call 'police' here will start arresting citizens for cases such as unemployment,keeping of beards,having a girlfriend or even sports betting. Maybe when the police start arresting most youths for having a girlfriend or for not able to secure an employment/admission to a tertiary institution,then the youths will stand up and start lynching these smelly idiots.below is an experienced i had with some police guys around ijapo axis,akure in respect of the tattoo in my arm...

i have my twin sister's name tattooed on the outer part of my left arm and she loves it,i was accosted by some SACs(special anti-cultism squad)here in akure,they were four in numbers,i greeted them responsibly,three of 'em didn't replied me,the guys just screwed their face like a lady striken with toilet-disease,i just face the one who answered my greetings,i have always been a very confident person. The friendly one asked me about the tatts on my arm,i told him my twin sister is kehinde(kenny is a short form for kehinde)and the heart shaped in front of kenny is to show i love her. He was like 'ooh you're a twin'.i said 'yea i am and my twin sis is my best friend'.then he start this oriki(praise chant yorubas used to adore twins,although he got some of the lyrics wrong sha).i was impressed and asked his name which he told me. While all this was going on,the other sacs guys just stood and frown their face,they were looking at me as if they've seen a criminal,i wanted to please that friendly one(something tells me he will be a part of the few upright policemen we have in this country,told me his name's supol segun),told him to wait while i dash to the car bring out my purse and saw 9,800 there i couldn't give him everything so i gave him 5k and i collected his number,when going i saw the others who were forming now trying to act nice,i just screw face like a militant because i hate hypocrisy,i promised that supol segun i will call him but i haven't done that. Such a nice officer,if all police officers are like that,then we will always see them as our friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by stevedre: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:

All of you supporting the police should emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Tattoos and dreadlocks is part of our African culture and will not stop anytime soon.

Police in developed countries have tattoos on their skin and some doctors also have dreadlocks and this have nothing to do with the quality of services they render. Yes, there are gang tattoos but there are also allot of normal tattoos so stop throwing a blanket of hate on something based on your personal opinion.
For the records I have no dreads, tattoos and piercings because I don't fancy things like that but let us learn to respect other people's choice on how they decide to look as long as it doesn't affect us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2019
lawaol2003:

Dts d sign dt such things are no longer acceptable in our culture, even tattoos dt dos mofos above are referring to as long gone into extinction..not practiced anymore as a culture. What we v now is borrowed culture (artificial dread and customized tatoo) and dt most pple dt carry or wear such v mostly been identified as suspected or convicted cultist. Dts d point of d policeman....AFRICA IS BACKWARD TODAY BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE RARELY THINK, READ OR UNDERSTAND ISSUES BEFORE MAKING CRAZY
AND UNGUIDED COMMENTS (INCLUDING FREEZE...SHAME

Your right, Man
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by danthamccoy(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2019
OmoManU:
What is bad is bad yen yen yen. Are you more responsible than Anja Lovven who has saved/transformed the lives of countless children in Akwa Ibom state? It's people like you that will see her and immediately judge and condemn her.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by remele2(f): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2019
When the tongue is not connected to the brain, i gives wonderful answers to any question....

Pls who have that picture where the tongue was disconnected from the brain should pls unload for more understanding
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by IamSunshine(f): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Lol. Damn! ALl my dada cousins! LMAO
IamMissMarvel:

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by ojay2053(m): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2019
Chai, I give up , failed nation/state.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Psoul(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2019
I don't want to totally agree with what the Officer said, but I will not rule out totally that there may be facts in what he said.

U will hardly see a gentleman/lady or a very decent person wearing tattoo or dreadlock.

Any person weda u are a celeb or not bn attracted to draw tattoos on his or her body or tend to wear dreadlock must have affinity to be "bad" no matter how that person tries to hide it.

The worst is those guys that are not even anything yet. Even if they are not bad, they want ppl to be scared of them by display their scary looking tattoo and dread.

Even ur dressings when u have tattoo will also make ppl see u as not bn responsible. You will see those with tattoo dressing scantly just to reveal the tattoos. U even dress that way even to a place u are supposed to dress properly. You see most guys wearing only sleeveless singlet roaming around from morning till night just because they want ppl to see their tattoo.

Take a look at those pictures of Birdman. If u have a reputable corporate organization, can u employ a candidate like him to work for you?
Ok...let's assume it is a must to take him, can u take him to be ur Accountant/ Cashier? I don't think, u will rather take him as ur company security where bad guys will see him as a hardman and stair clear of the company

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by enemyofprogress: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2019
The police spokesperson no sabi anything
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by moyin2009: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2019
What about PPRO Dolapo's tattoo.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bala Elkana, Police Spokesperson Tattoo, Dreadlock Claims by Yemi1987(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
when you're not good or capable to handle situations then you look for freeky excuses...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Poses With His Exotic Cars / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" / Adediwura Becky Shares Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.