Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey (2870 Views)

Follow Me In My Garri Soaking Journey / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / My Food Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey by fecta: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
chukxie:

Start with 100% homemade fruit shake or 100% orange juice with no artificial sweeteners.

yeah we have grapes i was thinking of blending them into juice
Re: 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey by chukxie(m): 1:44am On Apr 07, 2019
fecta:

That would be nice.
Re: 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey by chukxie(m): 2:36am On Apr 07, 2019
fecta:

Nothing's as good as homemade juice. Go for it!
Re: 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey by fecta: 11:48am On Apr 07, 2019
Sorry for the lack of update last night,

I finally broke the fast around 9pm,

I had grape juice and it was delicious, the taste was different, my tongue was tingling like it was having an orgasm , I am sure that if I had eaten aloe Vera it would have tasted like sugar,

I am going to have vegetable and fruits today, apple and salad.

I had a problem though, I could not sleep last night because of the taste of the juice still in my mouth.

Thanks for following me through this journey , it was hard.

If you are thinking of giving it a go make sure that you won't be working in a position that threatens your life and that of others because the dizzy spells no be small.

And my best friend was audio books and podcasts I listened to that filled up the time.

I won't advice too much reading especially in a dark environment because of the headaches I had.

Well goodbye guys I will try this another time maybe I will go for 7 days.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey by chukxie(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
fecta:

I had grape juice and it was delicious, the taste was different, my tongue was tingling like it was having an orgasm , I am sure that if I had eaten aloe Vera it would have tasted like sugar,

I had a problem though, I could not sleep last night because of the taste of the juice still in my mouth.

If you are thinking of giving it a go make sure that you won't be working in a position that threatens your life and that of others because the dizzy spells no be small.

And my best friend was audio books and podcasts I listened to that filled up the time.

I won't advice too much reading especially in a dark environment because of the headaches I had.

Well done! Do you feel different after your water fast? Any significant changes in your weight? All the best to you.
Re: 3 Days Without Food Diary.... Follow Me On My Journey by DIYlady01: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2019
fecta:

Well done. You should consider breaking your fast with vegetable or bone broth with low sodium content. Grape juice would increase glucose production. Some people just go straight and eat heavy food and it works for them. I admire your determination.

I want to begin a 30 day intermittent fasting challenge with 23:1 or 20:1 (20:4) to see how that works out. I will document it here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Cake Lovers In The House-chocolate Cake Recipe-very Easy / Rice & Sugar Importers In Nigeria / Eating Habits Of Nigerians........are They Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.