Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church (19666 Views)

How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / How Bad Is Dating Or Fucking A Girl In The Same Street/yard As You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by gotnel: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
Africans are like we are because of religion brainwashing.
Cherubim and Seraphim was founded by an African, particularly Nigerian.
Everything being done in cherubim and seraphim are biblical.
This terestial plane we are operating in is more spiritual than the white man wants the Africans to know.
Cherubim and seraphim practice more spiritually that majority of their Spiritual customers are Pentecostal church goers.
The Asians tigers are very religious in their natural and natives way , they believe in a spiritual system that we are referring to as diabolic and rustic.
They don't even want to hear anything about Bible.
But they are very successful in technology and everything about life.
Here, we sees everything about spirituality in oyibo man eyes and nothing is working.
African must wake up from these self imposed enslavement.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Arijude(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Oluromantic:
Lol op don enter one chance. Na red candle for flowing river dem go take finish ur case.

You're saying you love her so much you're entangled blabla...you sure say no be yellow candle level ur case don reach so? When ur case enter red candle ehn, your family go dey pitiable for your sake
oboy una won kill me
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Bisiebae(f): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Arijude:
Thanks guys. From the information I have gathered here, I'm quitting mehn.

so you will really stop dating a girl because of the church she attends, wow! how Christian of you.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Arijude(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bisiebae:

so you will really stop dating a girl because of the church she attends, wow! how Christian of you.
hmmm I'm confused. The girl in question is fine and well mannered but I fear that church she attends. She called me not long ago to know how I am.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by mimicue(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
FINE EVERY CHURCH HAS BAD EGGS, but c&s is a fetish church, i will rather stay home than attend one .

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Karleb(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
As bad as RCCG and Living Faith.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Breezy90(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
Arijude:
Thanks guys. From the information I have gathered here, I'm quitting mehn.
bros them dey sabi nak wella but I dey fear say if I leave them them go on candle over night for me embarassed
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Danhumprey: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Karleb:
As bad as RCCG and Living Faith.
Uhmmmm! How bad are these two? It's like I'm missing something.

Bad in what way(s)?
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Fidelismaria: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Op carry out a research on the matter

Anyways check my signature
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by topedoski(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
Taiwo20:

You examples are common with pastor founded churches....(one man church)
The honey and sugar combo is mainly used during naming ceremonies...and it's actually cube sugar dipped in honey and salt. That's African belief: You know how we attach significance ti sugar,salt and honey( there xtics is used as a prayer point) There's no house you won't find sugar, salt and maybe honey

Hmm what do u say about the white water?
Colourful candles
River bathing (cleansing)

And oh don't mix african traditions with christianity
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Arijude(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Breezy90:
bros them dey sabi nak wella but I dey fear say if I leave them them go on candle over night for me embarassed
wow your girl also attend it?
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Taiwo20(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
topedoski:

Hmm what do u say about the white water?
Colourful candles
River bathing (cleansing)

And oh don't mix african traditions with christianity

Yes..that's what I'm saying...African traditions are not supposed to be mixed with Christianity.
But if they don't mix such some people will not believe and some prophets would not eat.
That's why if you pray for some folks without speaking in other tongues or engaging in some symbolism they won't believe,church no go full and people no go chop.

The candle sturves are not biblical but just doctrine and symbolism.
River cleansing na old testament idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Taiwo20(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Arijude:
wow your girl also attend it?

Me I no dey fear all those candle stuff....don't let anyone capitalize on your fear
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Arijude(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Taiwo20:

Me I no dey fear all those candle stuff....don't let anyone capitalize on your fear
thanks
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by UNGOBACK: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bisiebae:

Seriously am almost in the same shoe cause out of the girl friend I have she is the only one that I do give money. And she is the one I love most also she is the one that has Bad character most the most shocking part is that she goes to church almost everyday even at times vigil three times a week and it's not as if she is that Born again I just hope it's not olusho that is camping her and doing vigil for her All the time thank God I have not had anything with her

1 Like

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Babaxxx(m): 5:02am On Apr 05, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
C & S is an occultic sect with close affiliations to Lucifer himself.

Her members are usually inducted into witchcraft at a tender age & everyone they meet (like you) usually have their destinies tied down by the Alaagba for future purposes.

Perks of dating a C & S girl include nightmares, out of body experiences, spirit wives, eating in dreams, business failure amongst others.

OP, FLEE!!

Fear them oo. Better allow them marry themselves. Or else. You go dey inside bottle for under deep blue sea. Your brain network go baid
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Karleb(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2019
Danhumprey:
Uhmmmm! How bad are these two? It's like I'm missing something.

Bad in what way(s)?
RCCG and the likes are packaged to attract the elites while C & S have close to zero packaging so they attract the locals. That's the only difference.

For example, RCCG and co extort members by collecting seed of faith, contribution towards let's go a fishing, Daddy G.O's visit, pronvicial and regional pastor's visit, congress and convention support...

But a c&s pastor only need to say something like "If you want to see the end of this year with your family, come out and say a prayer with #3000" to smile to the bank.

People accuse C&S Pastors for sleeping with their members but if you move close to modern penticostal churches (RCCG, Winners...) you'll notice they are all birds of the same feather.

I've worked with RCCG and as a Yoruba boy I know about C&S.

Of course, the list goes on and on.

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Bisiebae(f): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
UNGOBACK:

Seriously am almost in the same shoe cause out of the girl friend I have she is the only one that I do give money. And she is the one I love most also she is the one that has Bad character most the most shocking part is that she goes to church almost everyday even at times vigil three times a week and it's not as if she is that Born again I just hope it's not olusho that is camping her and doing vigil for her All the time thank God I have not had anything with her

you are funny. first, going to church doesn't make someone a Christian. Second, C&S don't have olushos. Third, Olushos don't have superpowers. The last would be, do as your mind tells you, I've been attending C&S for over 18 years, I think I would know if there is anything diabolical... good luck.
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by superstar21(f): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
well about this topic how bad is cherubim and seraphim church? anyways am sharing room with their member eternal sacred order...guy run for your life ...their girls loves men buh can do prayers eeeh . everyone is a suspect ooo if you are not a member.they are very secretive because you will be a witch or wizard to them .they have different types of oil .hmmm they can do dangerous prayers using seven book of Moses .hmmm i smelt hell for that girl hand .they can be jealous for Africa and wanna rub shoulders with you . and can so defend their church whilst knowing how bad it is .most members entered through marriage or given birth to, in that church.barefoot stuff is when you want to enter the churchbuh you can wear shoes buh once you get church remove your foot wears cause their ground is holy ...alcohol is the order of their day.. their heads drinks double black like hell .before saying this i did a background check on her to know everything .i know a lot about that church that if am given a microphone . their members are die hard fan ,they confuse you bacause they mention jesus buh guy they are fetish bathing with sand and the rest omo dem bad oooh for more info reach me with this number 08026308099

1 Like

Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
superstar21:
well about this topic how bad is cherubim and seraphim church? anyways am sharing room with their member eternal sacred order...guy run for your life ...their girls loves men buh can do prayers eeeh . everyone is a suspect ooo if you are not a member.they are very secretive because you will be a witch or wizard to them .they have different types of oil .hmmm they can do dangerous prayers using seven book of Moses .hmmm i smelt hell for that girl hand .they can be jealous for Africa and wanna rub shoulders with you . and can so defend their church whilst knowing how bad it is .most members entered through marriage or given birth to, in that church.barefoot stuff is when you want to enter the churchbuh you can wear shoes buh once you get church remove your foot wears cause their ground is holy ...alcohol is the order of their day.. their heads drinks double black like hell .before saying this i did a background check on her to know everything .i know a lot about that church that if am given a microphone . their members are die hard fan ,they confuse you bacause they mention jesus buh guy they are fetish bathing with sand and the rest omo dem bad oooh for more info reach me with this number 08026308099
are you for real? which church do you attend. please tell me more
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by dreamwords: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Is it not the same Cele people that would wipe your future with koboko in the nend of cleansing you
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by knowhowk: 4:43am On May 09, 2021
Different people with different Opinions,Comments ,Lies ,Feelings ,wrong Immpression and wrong Informations ,Envy ,Hatred etc .Truth Remains the truth but quite unfortunate many are not ready to seek and find the truth . Cherubim and Seraphim Was founded by Saint Orimolade Tunolase Moses Okejebu ,It's Divine Mission directly from Heaven .It was not founded on Fetish . All he does during His life was Divine and the true Faithfuls still walks in same step till today .In every thing there is no how you will not find some Bad eggs ,Fake and Pretenders ,Even in other Denominations you find them ,Anyone can Present himself as a Prophet ,Man of God under a Denominations ,His Wrong Approach does not Nulifies the True teneth of the Call of the Founder and true Beliefs .Cherubim and Seraphim is a Ministry Founded on Truth ,Divinely ordered by Almighty God . If you really wish to know the Truth about Cherubim and Seraphim .Click and read :. https://www.google.com/amp/s/prayingbandonweb./2016/03/23/the-genesis-of-cherubim-and-seraphim-church/amp/.
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Babara1994(m): 5:53am On May 09, 2021
Anyone can be fetish and devilish irrespective of the church they attend.
Re: How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church by JONSYN7154: 7:26am On May 09, 2021
Sirmuel1:

Lucifer himself has spoken lol

Am telling you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.