Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul (3249 Views)

God Exists- This Is Why Atheists Keep Attacking & Going Against Christians. / Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate / Christian Prince Explains Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by sagenaija: 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul

Did the prophet of Islam – Mohamed – ever talked against Apostle Paul?
Is there anywhere in Islam’s books that Paul was criticised?
Is the opposite the case?
Why are today’s Moslems now attacking Paul?

cc: Yusuf54, deathstroke007,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPW2WixCv40

Ps: Additional material

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDZrBVjGP5M
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by sagenaija: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Lukuluku69, I hope you saw this.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
sagenaija:
Lukuluku69, I hope you saw this.

What about it o Jare?
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by sagenaija: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
Lukuluku69:

What about it o Jare?
Islam acknowledges Paul.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by shadeyinka(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
sagenaija:
Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul

Did the prophet of Islam – Mohamed – ever talked against Apostle Paul?
Is there anywhere in Islam’s books that Paul was criticised?
Is the opposite the case?
Why are today’s Moslems now attacking Paul?

cc: Yusuf54, deathstroke007,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPW2WixCv40
No wonder Christian Prince is hated so much by Muslims. He exposes things Muslims would have preferred hidden.

7 Likes

Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by enilove(m): 3:35am On Apr 05, 2019
Yes , Islam is a religion of fabrication.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
sagenaija:

Islam acknowledges Paul.

Acknowledges a self-confess Liar?

A man who lied with both sides of his mouth?

A Man that counts the Commandments of God for naught?

Wallahi, Christians says the Dumbest things ever!
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
sagenaija:

Islam acknowledges Paul.

Genesis 17:10-14 KJV
[10] This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. [11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. [12] And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. [13] He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. [14] And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

The above is God talking to Abraham.
Galatians 5:1-4 KJV
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. [2] Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. [3] For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. [4] Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Here the Babbler saying another thing exactly.

God says it is an EVERLASTING COVENANT. So, in your definition EVERLASTING ends some 2,000 years ago?

And you Sagenaija, check your 3rd Leg, dem cut the foreskin? If so, Christ shall profit you nothing ooo according to your brother the Babbler-In-Chief Apsotle Paul cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by sagenaija: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Genesis 17:10-14 KJV
[10] This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. [11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. [12] And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed. [13] He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. [14] And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

The above is God talking to Abraham.
Galatians 5:1-4 KJV
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. [2] Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. [3] For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. [4] Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Here the Babbler saying another thing exactly.

God says it is an EVERLASTING COVENANT. So, in your definition EVERLASTING ends some 2,000 years ago?

And you Sagenaija, check your 3rd Leg, dem cut the foreskin? If so, Christ shall profit you nothing ooo according to your brother the Babbler-In-Chief Apsotle Paul
Lukuluku, Look very well; 1) who did God make that covenant with?, 2) who is Paul addressing in his statement?
If you're able to look very well into those two questions then your outLOOK will be more good-looking.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2019
sagenaija:

Lukuluku, Look very well; 1) who did God make that covenant with?, 2) who is Paul addressing in his statement?
If you're able to look very well into those two questions then your outLOOK will be more good-looking.

God's Covenant with Abraham was with him and his Descendants after him. Read again:
Genesis 17:13-14 KJV
[13] He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
[14] And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

God said, if you are not circumcised and you belong to the Nation of Abraham or you want to claim his blessings, YOUR SOUL SHALL BE CUT OFF!

As for Paul, he was addressing his Gentile converts. The ones he lied to. He knew this can't fly with the Jews, so he turned to the Gentiles who are largely ignorant of what God commands. He was of cos addressing the Galatians who are Gentiles(Non Jews)

I can write a Thesis on Paul Lies.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Shepherd00: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

God's Covenant with Abraham was with him and his Descendants after him. Read again:
Genesis 17:13-14 KJV
[13] He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
[14] And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

God said, if you are not circumcised and you belong to the Nation of Abraham or you want to claim his blessings, YOUR SOUL SHALL BE CUT OFF!

As for Paul, he was addressing his Gentile converts. The ones he lied to. He knew this can't fly with the Jews, so he turned to the Gentiles who are largely ignorant of what God commands. He was of cos addressing the Galatians who are Gentiles(Non Jews)

I can write a Thesis on Paul Lies.
You keep quoting the corrupted Bible which if followed crashes on your face.

I saw why muslims hates Paul. It's in Galatians 4. 5 & 6.

He plainly called the descendants of Hagar the Arabians Slaves. The term 'Out Cast', began with them.

Just look at the world today.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 11:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

He plainly called the descendants of Hagar the Arabians Slaves. The term 'Out Cast', began with them.

I Thot you said you are done with me?

We don't hate Paul, we only hate the Lies in him. What he said in Galatians is not different from the Lies Jews have been saying for Centuries.

I know Yahweh made slaves out of his Creatures and make some Children. That is Yahweh Headache not mine. As for Quoting from the Bible,

In that heap of chaff, there is still a great deal of good grains to point you Deaf, Dumb and Blind folks to the Truth of Islam.

Now, get Thee behind me! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Shepherd00: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

I Thot you said you are done with me?

We don't hate Paul, we only hate the Lies in him. What he said in Galatians is not different from the Lies Jews have been saying for Centuries.

I know Yahweh made slaves out of his Creatures and make some Children. That is Yahweh Headache not mine. As for Quoting from the Bible,

In that heap of chaff, there is still a great deal of good grains to point you Deaf, Dumb and Blind folks to the Truth of Islam.

Now, get Thee behind me! cheesy cheesy cheesy
If Islam has truth in it, why then are you laughing? Deep down you know that only pride keeps you in Islam. The Bible you quote from has shown you the truth.

Jesus of Nazareth shall judge Allah, Muhammad and you too.

1 Like

Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

If Islam has truth in it, why then are you laughing? Deep down you know that only pride keeps you in Islam. The Bible you quote from has shown you the truth.

Jesus of Nazareth shall judge Allah, Muhammad and you too.

Bible has truly shown me the Truth that's is why I am sticking with my Islam.

Jesus will Judge Allah? So, why was he still calling on Eloi, Eloi to save him on the Cross? Someone who clearly told you that:

Luke 12:13-15 KJV
[13] And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
[14] And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?
[15] And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Someone that did not even judge anyone here on earth will now be a Judge in Heaven grin

Wallahi, you guys say the Dumbest things ever.

On Judgement Day, your Jesus too will give account.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Shepherd00: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Bible has truly shown me the Truth that's is why I am sticking with my Islam.

Jesus will Judge Allah? So, why was still calling on Eloi, Eloi to save him on the Cross? Someone who clearly told you that:

Luke 12:13-15 KJV
[13] And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.
[14] And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?
[15] And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Someone that did not even judge anyone here on earth will now be a Judge in Heaven grin

Wallahi, you guys say the Dumbest things ever.

On Judgement Day, your Jesus too will give account.
His grave is open and the world goes to Bethlehem to see it every day. He is not there. Where is Muhammad today? Wait! the Koran says In hell.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

His grave is open and the world goes to Bethlehem to see it every day. He is not there. Where is Muhammad today? Wait! the Koran says In hell.

See You, Jesus grave? I said it just now, Christians say the Dumbest things ever. Was Jesus buried in a Grave? Bros, you are dealing with a Muslim who knows the Bible inside out. I know the story of Jesus in almost every Gospel that is not Canonical. Jesus was supposed to have been buried in a BIG ROOM CHAMBER HEWN OUT OF ROCK and not a Grave. Dunce.

Matthew 27:60 KJV
[60] And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.

Mark 15:46 KJV
[46] And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.

So, Jesus was never put inside the ground. And talking about a Grave, sebi you people said he rose? Why is it still a Grave? Can we find his bones there?

That place you are visiting is just to milk you of your Dollars and nothing more. Gullible folks that you guys are.

As for Muhammad, his resting place is in Medina. The unfortunate thing for you is that you are uncircumcised so you can't go visiting.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Emusan(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

So are you a descendant of Abraham?
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Emusan:

So are you a descendant of Abraham?

Yes I am thru the Faith he has in the Creator of the Heavens and Earth and all that is in between.

You?
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Emusan(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Yes I am thru the Faith he has in the Creator of the Heavens and Earth and all that is in between.

You?

As expected....

Now @bolden part is what Apostle Paul addressed in those verses you misinterpreted...

Shalom!
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

And what did Moses call the so-called Children of God? Stiff necks!

Jeremiah called the REPROBATES SILVER, REJECTED BY MEN

Isaiah nko?Isaiah 1:3-4 KJV
[3] The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
[4] Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord , they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Jesus nko?John 8:43-44 KJV
[43] Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
[44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Now, get thee behind me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Emusan:

As expected....

Now @bolden part is what Apostle Paul addressed in those verses you misinterpreted...

Shalom!

Would you care to explain that part again?

Shaloam!
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Emusan(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Would you care to explain that part again?

Shaloam!

Let me quickly refresh your memory on your own post for you to understand

He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

From the above from your own mouth, focus on @underlined...."and my covenant shall be in your FLESH" He means the physical descendants which never included STRANGER/GENTILE

Your next statement indicated that you grabbed Paul's message as being addressed to GENTILE/non physical descendants of Abraham yet you failed to acknowledge it.

So try to understand who Paul is addressing and why God never included the Gentile in His covenant first before you argue.

A challenge for you...
Kindly show us where God later included you as a GENTILE in the covenant of circumcise of Abraham in the Quran.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Emusan:

Let me quickly refresh your memory on your own post for you to understand

From the above from your own mouth, focus on @underlined...."and my covenant shall be in your FLESH" He means the physical descendants which never included STRANGER/GENTILE

Your next statement indicated that you grabbed Paul's message as being addressed to GENTILE/non physical descendants of Abraham yet you failed to acknowledge it.

So try to understand who Paul is addressing and why God never included the Gentile in His covenant first before you argue.

A challenge for you...
Kindly show us where God later included you as a GENTILE in the covenant of circumcise of Abraham in the Quran.

Genesis 17:11-14 KJV
[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
[12] And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Please read verse 13. What does that mean? It simply means everyone! Abraham male kids, his servants, their Kids and to be doubly sure sir read:Genesis 17:26-27 KJV
[26] In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son. [27] And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.

Verse 27 says all were circumcised. Born in in the house, bought with money, even strangers in his house were all circumcised. So, Paul excluding the Galatians counted God's command for Naught.

I know English is a borrowed Language for me, but I find no other interpretation for what I just read. Circumcision was for EVERYONE who claim descent from Abraham thru Faith. Jews and Gentiles alike.

Please note that at verse 27 the Flesh of Abraham has only him and Ishmael. Are you now saying Abraham over cooked this by including his male servants and the likes?

If he did, where was the correction or verse that say so at least?
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Emusan(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Genesis 17:11-14 KJV
[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
[12] And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Please read verse 13. What does that mean? It simply means everyone! Abraham male kids, his servants, their Kids and to be doubly sure sir read:Genesis 17:26-27 KJV
[26] In the selfsame day was Abraham circumcised, and Ishmael his son. [27] And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.

Firstly, God was talking to Abraham after He has acquired everything

Secondly, what you failed to grab from the passages you're quoting is this "and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant."

The covenant is strictly for only PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of Abraham...

Verse 26 says all were circumcised. Born in in the house, bought with money, even strangers in his house were all circumcised. So, Paul excluding the Galatians counted God's command for Naught.

The gentile were not part of physical descendants of Abraham...they were Gentile which God Himself instructed the Israelites not to have anything with.

So, how will God instruct the Israelites not to have anything do with the Gentile but yet still put them under the covenant of Abraham?

Do forget answer this question please...

I know English is a borrowed Language for me, but I find no other interpretation for what I just read. Circumcision was for EVERYONE who claim descent from Abraham thru Faith. Jews and Gentiles alike.

Go back to that same Genesis and read what God Himself told the Israelites about the Gentile and tell us why same God will still place them under Abraham covenant...

Finally, you didn't give us a quote from Quran where God later included Gentile under the covenant of Abraham.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Emusan:

Firstly, God was talking to Abraham after He has acquired everything

Secondly, what you failed to grab from the passages you're quoting is this "and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant."

The covenant is strictly for only PHYSICAL DESCENDANTS of Abraham...

The gentile were not part of physical descendants of Abraham...they were Gentile which God Himself instructed the Israelites not to have anything with.

So, how will God instruct the Israelites not to have anything do with the Gentile but yet still put them under the covenant of Abraham?

Do forget answer this question please...

Go back to that same Genesis and read what God Himself told the Israelites about the Gentile and tell us why same God will still place them under Abraham covenant...

Finally, you didn't give us a quote from Quran where God later included Gentile under the covenant of Abraham.

Were you there when God said this Covenant was only for Abraham household? Look at verse 27! It says ALL were cut! Does all means all?

Please quote what that God said to the Israelites about the Gentiles here please

And if God told the Israelites not to have anything to do with the Gentiles, why are Jews proselytizing among the Gentiles?

We will get to the Quran in a bit but please tell me that Abraham over cooked God instruction on the Cutting or at least show me a verse that

say so.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Shepherd00: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

And what did Moses call the so-called Children of God? Stiff necks!

Jeremiah called the REPROBATES SILVER, REJECTED BY MEN

Isaiah nko?Isaiah 1:3-4 KJV
[3] The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
[4] Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord , they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Jesus nko?John 8:43-44 KJV
[43] Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
[44] Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Now, get thee behind me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A slave is fighting so hard to have relevance. Sorry, you are a slave forever. I didn't call you that, you can't change it.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by sagenaija: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Were you there when God said this Covenant was only for Abraham household? Look at verse 27! It says ALL were cut! Does all means all?

Please quote what that God said to the Israelites about the Gentiles here please

And if God told the Israelites not to have anything to do with the Gentiles, why are Jews proselytizing among the Gentiles?

We will get to the Quran in a bit but please tell me that Abraham over cooked God instruction on the Cutting or at least show me a verse that

say so.
Look, lukukuku, God's covenant of old had to do with a number of physical rituals. God's new covenant has more to do with inner rituals.

God looks at the Christian through the Lord Jesus Christ. As long as Jesus has fulfilled ALL the legal requirements of the Law God looks at the Christian as having qualified.

This may be hard for you to understand since you've been trained to see things ONLY from the physical perspective.

Now on the koran; note.again that Islam claims that Paul is a MESSENGER. If you now believe otherwise you pit yourself against the religion you claim to believe in. I hope you watched the YouTube video on which this thread is based.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Emusan(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yet you claimed to be versed in Bible in and out.

Lukuluku69:
Were you there when God said this Covenant was only for Abraham household Look at verse 27! It says ALL were cut! Does all means all?

Don't be confused sir...try to calm down and follow the discussion.

You're the very person who jumped to Bible to quote and from where you quoted this was said "[13] He that is born in thy house..."

You're wrong thou...the covenant wasn't for ABRAHAM household but "IN YOUR FLESH" that is Abraham physical descendants.

The commandment was ALL ABRAHAM MALE HOUSEHOLD should be circumcised.

You're versed in the Bible so do that yourself.

What are they proselytizing?

We will get to the Quran in a bit

I'm waiting.... At least, this will help in the discussion

but please tell me that Abraham over cooked God instruction on the Cutting or at least show me a verse that

say so.

God instructed Abraham to circumcise his male household (this is the commandment) and made a covenant that circumcision will continue to be in Abraham FLESH ("in your flesh"..this is the covenant...which excluded outsider).

Don't mix them together.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
sagenaija:

Look, lukukuku, God's covenant of old had to do with a number of physical rituals. God's new covenant has more to do with inner rituals.

God looks at the Christian through the Lord Jesus Christ. As long as Jesus has fulfilled ALL the legal requirements of the Law God looks at the Christian as having qualified.

This may be hard for you to understand since you've been trained to see things ONLY from the physical perspective.

Now on the koran; note.again that Islam claims that Paul is a MESSENGER. If you now believe otherwise you pit yourself against the religion you claim to believe in. I hope you watched the YouTube video on which this thread is based.

Please quote that portion of the Quran that says Paul is a MESSENGER and you will have a Convert in ME! Watch YouTube Video on what? When I have the hard solid Bible I can read from? That YouTube Video was it inspired by the Holy Spirit?

My training is for both the Physical and the Spiritual realm just so you know.

If Jesus fulfilled all what the Law requires, then be at peace with your Faith and stop putting up YouTube Video and talking about other people's Faith in order to find validation for what you consider right and proper.

I poke nose when you mentioned me otherwise, I am satisfied with my Islam.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

A slave is fighting so hard to have relevance. Sorry, you are a slave forever. I didn't call you that, you can't change it.

Yeah you are right about the Slave part. I am a slave of Allah The Creator of the Heavens and Earth and all that is in between. Any other thing?

Now, get thee behind me grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Lukuluku69(m): 12:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Emusan:
Yet you claimed to be versed in Bible in and out.

Don't be confused sir...try to calm down and follow the discussion.

You're the very person who jumped to Bible to quote and from where you quoted this was said "[13] He that is born in thy house..."

You're wrong thou...the covenant wasn't for ABRAHAM household but "IN YOUR FLESH" that is Abraham physical descendants.

The commandment was ALL ABRAHAM MALE HOUSEHOLD should be circumcised.

You're versed in the Bible so do that yourself.

What are they proselytizing?

I'm waiting.... At least, this will help in the discussion

God instructed Abraham to circumcise his male household (this is the commandment) and made a covenant that circumcision will continue to be in Abraham FLESH ("in your flesh"..this is the covenant...which excluded outsider).

Don't mix them together.

The discussion really is about the inclusion of Abraham's Male household outside his own Descendants in the Circumcision rights. And I am not in any way confused as you think. I would have agree with you if the verse expressly state IN YOUR SEED rather than IN YOUR FLESH. Let us assume that it says IN YOUR FLESH, then I asked you, did Abraham over cooked the Commandment by including others outside of him and Ishmael? For verse 27 states: Genesis 17:27 KJV
[27] And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.

Of cos I quote from the Bible, so if you think I am versed that is your opinion, and if you raised a point, the onus is on you to make available verses that back that up.

As for Jews/House of Israel proselytizing Gentiles, do I need to recount the Stories of Jesus to you in this regard? Do I need to recount to you how the Seed of Israel are the Chosen People who all others must follow for Salvation is of the Jews?

This "This Commandement and Covenant" thing is nothing but Semantics. The Circumscion is only a token of the Convenant at least that is what the Bible says in Genesis 17:11 KJV

So, Uncle I know what I am saying. For Paul to say otherwise, he made naught the Commandement of God to Abraham.
Re: Christian Prince - For Muslim Who Keep Attacking Paul by Emusan(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Lukuluku69:
The discussion really is about the inclusion of Abraham's Male household outside his own Descendants in the Circumcision rights. And I am not in any way confused as you think. I would have agree with you if the verse expressly state IN YOUR SEED rather than IN YOUR FLESH. Let us assume that it says IN YOUR FLESH,

Abraham's male household outside his main son are already belong to Abraham before God's commandment came but God made it clear that the covenant of circumcision will continue in Abraham FLESH ONLY.

If circumcision is for everyone, God would've instructed Abraham to preach circumcision to everyone around him.

In fact, it's was even the circumcision covenant that distinguishes Abraham from everyone so that Abraham seed will be Holy among other nations.

then I asked you, did Abraham over cooked the Commandment by including others outside of him and Ishmael? For verse 27 states: Genesis 17:27 KJV
[27] And all the men of his house, born in the house, and bought with money of the stranger, were circumcised with him.

The commandment came from God and Abraham followed it.

Why is it that only Abraham God instructed to do circumcision if it should have been for everyone?

Of cos I quote from the Bible, so if you think I am versed that is your opinion, and if you raised a point, the onus is on you to make available verses that back that up.

Alright...

But you claimed you have right to do circumcision today because you're Abraham's descendant by FAITH

Yet you couldn't ask simple question, "if circumcision is for everybody neither Jews or Gentile, why must you belong to Abraham by FAITH before become part of the covenant?

Look at this your statement very well: "God's Covenant with Abraham was with him and his Descendants after him"

Now ask yourself, is everybody on earth an Abraham's descendants? No!

So for you to be part of that covenant, you need to belong to Abraham which you already acknowledged by claiming to be by FAITH.

As for Jews/House of Israel proselytizing Gentiles, do I need to recount the Stories of Jesus to you in this regard? Do I need to recount to you how the Seed of Israel are the Chosen People who all others must follow for Salvation is of the Jews?

Now let me ask you, why was God instructed Abraham to circumcise himself and his household?

This "This Commandement and Covenant" thing is nothing but Semantics. The Circumscion is only a token of the Convenant at least that is what the Bible says in Genesis 17:11 KJV

The circumcision is ONLY for Abraham's descendants NOT FOR EVERYONE.

So, Uncle I know what I am saying. For Paul to say otherwise, he made naught the Commandement of God to Abraham.

What Paul means in his statement is what you claimed (Abraham's descendant BY FAITH) yet fighting the blessed Apostle on top.

I'm still waiting for this my challenge:
A challenge for you...
Kindly show us where God later included you as a GENTILE in the covenant of circumcision of Abraham in the Quran.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s Son Supports His Queen By Replicating Her Beautiful Haircut / Firstftuits Offering As The Bible Teaches! / Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.