Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism (3004 Views)

I Just Love The Spiritualism Of The Catholic Church / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? / My Journey Into heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 13, 2020
This is my true life story about I went into spiritualism in search of wealth,I have been a member of this forum for over 3 years, I had to create a new account to make this confession, and say things as it is, a lot of people especially the youths are going into spiritualism in search of wealth and other things without even knowing what they are getting themselves into, this thread is meant to shed more light on spiritualism, and enlighten people about the dangers there in. Stay tuned.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Righteousness89(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Speak Bro... Tell the people!

Many are using their hands to send themselves to Hell!
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Listening...
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Jay5mie: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2020
**in 2face voice**E b like say dey want to talk another story again o
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by IgboGirlsFucker: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

grin
See dis one

4 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by jaytee01(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

U no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2020
It all started in my when I was in my late teens, an idiot planned with the police and accused me wrongly, I was accused of being a cultist and arrested in Anambra state, Nigeria. The police knew fully well I was innocent, but all they wanted was money, I was to be hanged and tortured until I agreed I was a cultist, if after the torture I don't give in, I will be locked up, and still be bailed by someone, since bail isn't free.

I agreed I was a cultist without the torture, and was locked up till my family members came and bailed me, for some strange reasons, I wanted to become a cultist after spending some days in cell, I wanted to toughen up and handle the shits life throws at me. This thread is not about cultism, I just want to make it clear how it all started, and how I went into spiritualism in my early twenties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Righteousness89(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2020
jaytee01:
U no dey tire?

Never Bro...
it's an Assignment!
Until I am Called Home! There is No stopping

6 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Righteousness89(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2020
Silentriver:
It all started in my when I was in my late teens, an idiot planned with the police and accused me wrongly, I was accused of being a cultist and arrested in Anambra state, Nigeria. The police knew fully well I was innocent, but all they wanted was money, I was to be hanged and tortured until I agreed I was a cultist, if after the torture I don't give in, I will be locked up, and still be bailed by someone, since bail isn't free.

I agreed I was a cultist without the torture, and was locked up till my family members came and bailed me, for some strange reasons, I wanted to become a cultist after spending some days in cell, I wanted to toughen up and handle the shits life throws at me. This thread is not about cultism, I just want to make it clear how it all started, and how I went into spiritualism in my early twenties

Fire on!!

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by hopeforcharles(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Go on Bro lets hear it educate us
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
I met an old friend who was a cultist, told him about my intention to join his cult, he told me what it will cost me, I got the money and gave him, he took me for initiation and I became a member, that was around the second time I was writing jamb, I later got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Anambra state, and a few months from then, a cult war started in Awka, the capital city of Anambra state, about 5 people were killed in Awka in January 2018.

The war calmed down after that, and started again around may, during imoka festival in Awka, our group clashed with a rival group, and it all started again, over 15 people were killed, and we all traveled out of town, the war seemed unending and I needed an escape.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Vyzz: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2020
grin

Biko continues....

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Somodooo: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
IgboGirlsFucker:

grin
See dis one
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2020
My brother who was based outside Nigeria, called me when he heard about the killings, and gave me the contact of his spiritualist in Ekiti state, Nigeria, for me to go for fortifications, I traveled to Ekiti state and met the man, he took me to a river, and I bathed naked there, he prepared good luck charms for me and also fortification charms, he made a call and his friend brought a shot gun, he wanted to test it but I was afraid, he shot me when I wasn't aware, my cloth tore, but the bullet didn't penetrate my body, he fired it again, and I confirmed it was real, he said I will be doomed if I use it for armed robbery or kidnapping.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Darato: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gosounnnnn Op I dey your back
I write Resumes
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
He said I will experience favors from people around me, I was discussing with a friend who was based in Abuja on the phone, and he said I can come stay with him, I was surprised because before I went for the ritual, I called him and told him I wanted to come stay with him, and he said he lives in a one room self contain, and can't harbour me.

Things got a bit better for me, I relocated to Abuja and called my dad, we haven't been in good terms because he feels it is all my fault for joining a cult, but to my surprise, he said he his trying to raise money for me to travel out of the country, the spiritualist called me and said I should always remember to come strengthen the charms every 3 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Professorcplus(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
In dj Khaled's voice "another one".
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
When my dad raised the money and sent to me, I found an agent, I started visiting embassies, paying visa fees, and I was denied visa severally, after some time, I decided to remain in Nigeria, I rented a house in Abuja, and I was just spending without more money coming, and I was going broke.

Pls I will be back.
Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
undecided
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
I witnessed the cult clash in Awka, Anambra state. A lot of people were killed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Missyajoke(f): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Please Continue

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
When I was almost broke, I visited my spiritualist in Ekiti state, I told him that I was getting favors from people around me but what I really needed was plenty of money, lots of it, he said the only way to get the kind of money I wanted overnight was blood money and that he can't do it for me, because of his relationship with my brother, I tried convincing him, but he refused.

I left Ekiti state, and I later heard that Cross riverians are into spiritualism a lot, I called a distant relative in Cross river, and told him I wanted to visit, he said no problem. I traveled to Cross river, asked my way around, and I met another spiritualist, I told him my intention, he asked me if I have a source of income, I said no, but I plan to start gee work.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
@OP, please do not garnish the truth abeg!

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
The spiritualist told me money ritual was level by level, and I have to choose according to how deep I want to go into it, I told him I wanted lots of money to build a house and buy a car, he said that is nothing, but that my mom will die.

I told him no, that I wish to start as a beginner, he said blood will still be involved, but they will take care of it, if I pay 100,000 naira, I said no problem, I didn't bother to ask him if the blood he is talking about is that of a human or animal, because I didn't want to feel guilty if it was that of a human.

I paid the money, after some days, he called me and gave me grinded bones, again I didn't ask if it was that of a human or animal, I was instructed to pour in some of it in my bath water every day and bath with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@OP, please do not garnish the truth abeg!
I opened a new account to say things as it is, without fear or favor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
I started bathing with the bones, and also started gee work, clients usually pay me 3,000 to 5,000 us dollars, before the money passes foreign accounts and gets to me, is usually about 300,000 to 700,000 naira, I rented a house in cross river, and spent about about 500,000 naira furnishing my house buying a generator, games and other stuffs.

My family were already calling me, asking why I was still in Nigeria, since I have been given money to travel out, I told them I have started a business in cross river, and I was doing well.

Christmas was fast approaching, and I needed money to buy a car, visit my hometown and show people I have money.
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by orunto27: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:
In dj Khaled's voice "another one".

You mean another SilentDevil?
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
So huspipi and co have killed hundreds then if a beginner is required to kill instantly shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
After some time, clients stopped paying frequently, I went to my spiritualist in Cross river and told him what was happening, he said I still owe the spirits blood, and that money will come, once I pay my blood debt, he asked if I was ready to pay the debt, and receive real money, I said yes.

He asked me to go, that the spirits knows their way around, I left, not knowing what I just bargained for. The following day, I called all my family members to make sure they were alright, they were all fine, but two of my sister's children have fallen seriously Ill and have been taken to the hospital.

I went to the man, and asked him if he had anything to do with what was happening, he said my debt is about to be paid, I rebuked him and asked him to reverse it, he said if he reverses it he will no longer help me again, and I gladly told him no problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
SEAT TAKEN! OP,NOTHING DO YOU JARE.RIDE ON!
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by Galactico4ever(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
sassysure:
So huspipi and co have killed hundreds then if a beginner is required to kill instantly shocked

Wait make I ask Ogun
Re: My Regretful Journey Into Spiritualism by StubbornGENIUS: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Following...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Good Film For Evangelism,pls Recommend / Does Satan Work For God? / For Catholics Who Really Wants To Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.