Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo (30405 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / How Woman's Loud Scream Saved Her From Being Killed By Ritualist In Delta State. / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by caye(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
namiji2598:

the guys no Sabi do am well
You might likely meet yours soonest; ... in the other world?
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
See as pussy come dey hungry me nau

,Lols..what'll u do now
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by omerukokwuru(m): 1:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
it seems over 90% of under 30 AFONJA's, and well over 98% of > 30's of these SKULL MINERS life ambition is solely ritualistic inclined, how did i find my self in the midst of these cursed souls? tufiakwa
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Bluehill1051: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
2 storey building jumper. Antelope. Kangaroo. Afonja
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
jackals:

,Lols..what'll u do now
you go help me nau
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by SoupNazi(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Hi.

I play basketball and point guard specifically. I would love to play for Nigeria at the 2020 Olympic Games. I need to know how I can tryout.
I have so much passion for the game and it would really help to get noticed by Coach K and get a scholarship to Duke University .

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Even though Coach K and Duke University recently lost to Michigan State Spartans in the Elite 8 of this year's March Madness, I suggest you make a video of your skill set and DHL/FedEx/UPS to him in Florida.

Remember to introduce yourself in the video and express your passion for the game and how much you would love to play for him and Duke University.

Get a professional to help create the video. If you can't ship the VHS or DVD to the U.S., try and upload it online and send the link to Coach K's email.

That will be a great way to get him to notice you.

Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by do4luv14(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2019
21void:
nawah oo..

seun pls do something about these fixed match mofos spoiling your site..

off topic: pls anyone who knows or can reach that lady whose account of 400k was emptied by internet fraudsters at an ATM in asaba Should pls mail me, someone wants to replace the money for her but can't find her.

bring ur question to Facebook, you will see her
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by MrPENIS(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
i was beliving d stori until i got to "i jumped the 2 storey....??
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
Middle aged olosho, that is about 45 to50yrs, from club at night, probably drunk, jumped down two storey building then scaled a high fence!!! angry angry angry . Story for the gods
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
jackals:

,Lols..what'll u do now
. Seems dick dey hungry you too
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by prinnzsky(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
saxby:
how is this a tribal thin now
afonjas at it again! Just here to check names Sanusi azeez Toba.... Na them
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Thanks so much. I also really need to play at the Olympics. I think Ike Diogu would agree that the team needs a new pointguard. �
SoupNazi:

Even though Coach K and Duke University recently lost to Michigan State Spartans in the Elite 8 of this year's March Madness, I suggest you make a video of your skill set and DHL/FedEx/UPS to him in Florida.

Remember to introduce yourself in the video and express your passion for the game and how much you would love to play for him and Duke University.

Get a professional to help create the video. If you can't ship the VHS or DVD to the U.S., try and upload it online and send the link to Coach K's email.

Wish you the best.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by ssphobia(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
You jump down two storey building and u can still walk yo police station... Hmm maybe it is possible sha
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by mustmust(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
jackals:

That's why you couldn't even managed to have a 3rd class in school.....

Spits

why this comment? please dont stop behaving matured
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Yoighaman(m): 2:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
SoupNazi:

Wish you the best.

God bless you for this your response to him. Cheers.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by RTSC: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
famouscargo4u:
yes, their names were listed and they deserve whatever punishment meted against them even if it is death sentence. if it were another tribe now, they will be shouting up and down!
And every Yoruba man alive is a potential suspect.

Now don't shout since you don't want others to complain.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Nackzy: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
jackals:

Must you type nonsense with your 10MB data bundle?
Hahahahahahahaha, let me use this opportunity to introduce MTN Mifi to you.... 100 Gigabite isn't that great...try it it will change your mentality and you will stop subscribing 1000 data... grin grin
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by famouscargo4u: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
RTSC:

And every Yoruba man alive is a potential suspect.

Now don't shout since you don't want others to complain.

You know my point and i will re-iterate it. We don't support/defend criminals. We can only cheer those who make us proud but you lot always Cry marginalisation, hate, etc even among criminals. To me, if you can do the crime; be ready for the time in jail EVEN if you are my sibling. Let us all imbibe this culture so as to serve as deterrent to those who involve in crimes and shame a whole tribe and country. Crime does not pay!
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Kharol1234: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
damtan:
Jumped a 2 storey building and then through the face...issokay
lol abeg hw many Ft b 2 storey building?
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by RTSC: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
famouscargo4u:

You know my point and i will re-iterate it. We don't support/defend criminals. We can only cheer those who make us proud but you lot always Cry marginalisation, hate, etc even among criminals. To me, if you can do the crime; be ready for the time in jail EVEN if you are my sibling. Let us all imbibe this culture so as to serve as deterrent to those who involve in crimes and shame a whole tribe and country. Crime does not pay!
No ethnic group supports criminals. I don't know what your ignorant elders may have told you.

There is a difference between castigating the criminals and castigating the ethnic group.

Look at how quickly you responded. That is how others respond when you insult their ethnic group.

And when they respond, you will claim they are defending criminals.
Nobody will watch you pour mud on millions of people.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by famouscargo4u: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
RTSC:

No ethnic group supports criminals. I don't know what your ignorant elders may have told you.

There is a difference between castigating the criminals and castigating the ethnic group.

Look at how quickly you responded. That is how others respond when you insult their ethnic group.

And when they respond, you will claim they are defending criminals.
Nobody will watch you pour mud on millions of people.

All through the UAE brouhaha, all the talks was in castigating of tribe and no one stood to condemn the crime. You can castigate my tribe for all I care but before you do, I'd have condemned the crime immediately but you all keep cheering them in solidarity all in the web name of protecting your tribe.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by RTSC: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
famouscargo4u:

All through the UAE brouhaha, all the talks was in castigating of tribe and no one stood to condemn the crime. You can castigate my tribe for all I care but before you do, I'd have condemned the crime immediately but you all keep cheering them in solidarity all in the web name of protecting your tribe.
If your people had condemned the crime, everybody would join in.

But when the first thing is to castigate the tribe, then others would direct the effort to defend their tribes.
I don't need to castigate your tribe. The people that will castigate your tribe are plenty already.

They are just waiting for the next opportunity. Nobody has a monopoly of stupidity.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nackzy:
Hahahahahahahaha, let me use this opportunity to introduce MTN Mifi to you.... 100 Gigabite isn't that great...try it it will change your mentality and you will stop subscribing 1000 data... grin grin

You win.
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2019
mustmust:

Sir, he provoked me. That's all
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
mustmust:

Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
ubecharles:
. Seems dick dey hungry you too

Wonderful, How do you know?
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by jackals(f): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
you go help me nau

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink... I don't do such thing. lol
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by famouscargo4u: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
RTSC:

If your people had condemned the crime, everybody would join in.

But when the first thing is to castigate the tribe, then others would direct the effort to defend their tribes.
I don't need to castigate your tribe. The people that will castigate your tribe are plenty already.

They are just waiting for the next opportunity. Nobody has a monopoly of stupidity.

To be frank, i wish there was no tribe, religion nor race. everyone would just be normal. How can I segregate against my Igbo sis-inlaw or Hausa childhood friend? I love everyone alike. i just wish we can rise above ethnicity and tribal hates....
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by mustmust(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
jackals:

Sir, he provoked me. That's all

No matter the provocative provocation. Always try to be civil and matured
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by enemyofprogress: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
jackals:

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink... I don't do such thing. lol
you can start today, you go gbadun am I promise you
Re: How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo by Cityguy: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
namiji2598:
the boys no sabi do am on a coded level jooor
Imagine!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Defiles His 2-Year-Old Student At A School In Imo State. Photo / Man Commits Suicide On Abuja Railway Track / Akinwunmi Ambode Declares War On Badoo Cult Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.