Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time (33192 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
The boy no resemble the man with anything for looks

DNA should be done

1 Like

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by mamajj17(f): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The boy no resemble the man with anything for looks

DNA should be done

Abeg fear God now���

2 Likes

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by SirAgbaletu(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
[quote author=Onyekachi419 post=77258059] Hmmmm they wil stil have makeup sex after seeing his baby.[/quote

U be goat
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2019
safarigirl:
Papa dark, mama dark, where the pikin complexion from come?

Recessive genes probably. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
How can he deny those cheeks?

1 Like

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by femi4: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Xavier undecided undecided

What is the meaning of the name kwanu?

Why do we Nigerians like forming posh sometimes, giving our children foreign names that bear no literal meaning to us here? undecided
That's Xmen leader....Professor X grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by femi4: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
safarigirl:
grandparents grin

1 Like

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by YabaLeftist: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2019
safarigirl:

From Safarigirl.

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2019
careytommy37:
Baby don't look him or the mother angry

Who asked u eh?
Don't cause trouble where there's no trouble so gbo?

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by 9jaRealist: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Satan66:
Afonjas are wicked!
What stopped you from taking the child earlier?
Afonjas and abortion is like buhari and achievements

You mean they don’t go hand-in-hand? Good to know... wink
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by osigiepurr(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na so oo
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by osigiepurr(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hmmmm they wil stil have makeup sex after seeing his baby.[/quote]

Shey he dey pain you?.. Enemy of progress!
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
Linda Ikeji`s own will soon acknowledge his (i.e if Linda would allow him)

Why some men dey behave like this?? sad sad
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2019
MelaninGold:
So all this while Yvonne was going through backlash he could not come up to defend her. She was accused of infidelity,he couldn't say anything. Now he is with the baby. Silly excuse for a man. This man is scum.

You feel me? So annoying!
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Atleast everybody's conscience is clean and life goes on

After subjecting his wife to public humiliation and social media mockery? I bow to you o

1 Like

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by mandate12: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
A lot must have happened. He cannot just leave his wife n kids based on rumors. DNA or not.. I pray they are able to sort it all out. It's painful hearing about crashed marriages .
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by fredoooooo: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
boyjo:

After subjecting his wife to public humiliation and social media mockery? I bow to you o

What matter here is that , the kid knows his parent and vice versa (The truth ) ... every other thing between them is their problem , I don't care.
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

What matter here is that , the kid knows his parent and vice versa (The truth ) ... every other thing between them is their problem , I don't care.

Na wetin make me dey talk, your very uncaring attitude.
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by fredoooooo: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2019
boyjo:

Na wetin make me dey talk, your very uncaring attitude.

Exactly .... Respect all but definitely I don't care about people in a relationship ... we are all selfish one way or another ... that kid is all I care about here
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Modified by Boyjo 16:54 04/04/19 we are all selfish one way or another
I, fredoooooo, am selfish one way or another grin

Okay, I do understand you now but as for this statement, you really need to stop generalizing.
*Let me help you correct it.
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by fredoooooo: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
boyjo:

Okay, I do understand you now but as for this statement, you really need to stop generalizing.
*Let me help you correct it.

Hahaha grin
I stand on we ... even our act of being unselfish still go down to selfishness
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

I stand on we ... even our act of being unselfish still go down to selfishness

Fredoooooo who do you this thing naw? sad
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by fredoooooo: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
boyjo:

Fredoooooo who do you this thing naw? sad

Na you grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Na you grin
Oya come enter my healing embrace grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by fredoooooo: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
boyjo:

Oya come enter my healing embrace grin

Hahah now you see that you're selfish , Your healing embrace ... Not our healing embrace , Not God healing embrace grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Hahah now you see that you're selfish , Your healing embrace ... Not our healing embrace , Not God healing embrace grin

Na me wan embrace you naw, if I want make you embrace God I go send you go meet AM direct.
HIM dash me some, na from that my own I wan share with you naw.
Who be "our" for inside this my own embrace naw?

Take ya time o grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by fredoooooo: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
boyjo:

Na me wan embrace you naw, if I want make you embrace God I go send you go meet AM direct. HIM dash me some, na from that my own I wan share with you naw.
Who be "our" for inside this my own embrace naw?

Take ya time o grin

Selfishness run in ya blood grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Selfishness run in ya blood grin

Dey read only Bible you hia?
All these other yeye books wey dey claim say dem get secret to expose to you, na only confusion dem get to offer o. grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by fredoooooo: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
boyjo:

Dey read only Bible you hia?
All these other yeye books wey dey claim say dem get secret to expose to you, na only confusion dem get to offer o. grin

Hahahhaha bible sef dey confuse me grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
fredoooooo:

Hahahhaha bible sef dey confuse me grin

As far as say na Bible you dey talk, oya, kia kia, go buy Message Bible Version.
Na Engrish dey worry you grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by fredoooooo: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
boyjo:

As far as say na Bible you dey talk, oya, kia kia, go buy Message Bible Version.
Na Engrish dey worry you grin

Swahili I dey speak I no understand Engrish
Engrish is not common sense grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by Talknochip(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
Smh.. Nonsense Man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / 2face, Annie Idibia And Their Daughter, Isabella Step Out In Style / Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.