Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time (33180 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her Son, Xavier Fawole's 1st Birthday With Cute Photos / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by Cindy95(f): 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Xavier undecided undecided

What is the meaning of the name kwanu?

Why do we Nigerians like forming posh sometimes, giving our children foreign names that bear no literal meaning to us here? undecided
guess it was culled/coined out of a saint named "Francis Xavier"
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by boyjo: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2019
fredoooooo:

Swahili I dey speak I no understand Engrish
Engrish is not common sense grin

Swahili wey be like pidgin Engreesh abi? grin
Re: Abounce Fawole Meets His Son, Xavier For The First Time by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2019
Of all these celebrity break ups and scandals,
Am i the only one that have noticed the men are always or still play their role,
no matter what the female (wife) project about the men.

Churchil doesnt blab, but says nice things
Tiwas husband makes no nice and still prays for her
Now Fawonle admiting his kid playing and praying for him and Yvonne?

Is there smth i dont know, or am i getting it wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Celebrates His Son On His Birthday (photos) / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Seyi Kuye Marries Oluwayimika Angel Kuye: Toke Makinwa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.